Liberals, why would things like this be acceptable to you?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Indeed ... Trump got offended and wishes to play the victim ... AGAIN ... while in reality he has done and suggested much worse.
In all fairness, he was a victim.
That was the point of her joke with the bloody head prop --- to make him a victim of it.
Just as Obama was the victim of several jokes and props.
Just as Bush was the victim of jokes and props.
etc.
etc.
etc.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Indeed ... Trump got offended and wishes to play the victim ... AGAIN ... while in reality he has done and suggested much worse.
There are Americans and dozens of other innocent people that have been beheaded by ISIS, some on video. What is Griffin doing acting like a terrorist and having such disgusting ideas? Is this the left? I can't believe you think this was ok.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Maybe. Difference is, I don't think the next Democratic administration is going to give Griffin a tour of the White House. Not unless she redeems herself in a major way in the next few years.
Are you kidding?
They will pick someone just as outrageous, maybe even more so, just as long as they have a heavy liberal stance.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Hey, so, you remember when Ted Nugent repeatedly called for President Obama to be murdered? And then, Trump invited him to the White House? And you were like, 'no Teddy, Donald, how could you be so callous and horrible?' No?

I don't remember that either. Grow up.

No, i dont remember that, and if he did that he was wrong, and you are still a sick shameful man.

Lon

Seems to me if anybody'd done that with bammy, you would've given them kudos.
I'd guess they'd be banned. You'd have to ask a mod, I don't remember it happening, but you can bet, no matter the president, this kind of thing is not acceptable. A4T's were the first I'd ever seen of Obama either. At the very least, FBI should be knocking on doors with a warning and a $100 fine for taking up their time. "You have freedom of speech, you do not have freedom of death threats or implication of anything illegal, especially where the representative of our nation or his/her family is involved."

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I'd guess they'd be banned. You'd have to ask a mod, I don't remember it happening, but you can bet, no matter the president, this kind of thing is not acceptable. A4T's were the first I'd ever seen of Obama either. At the very least, FBI should be knocking on doors with a warning and a $100 fine for taking up their time. "You have freedom of speech, you do not have freedom of death threats or implication of anything illegal, especially where the representative of our nation or his/her family is involved."

Thats the truth, either way, death threats and depicting their death should be handled with jail time.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have a fondness for anna and Rusha but that's waning

I am wondering why. They hate America. They hate liberty. They hate western civilization. They side politically with those who state it. Kind of like saying you support fire fighters, but oppose fighting fires. Or saying you support soldiers, but oppose their missions. They say they support liberty, then defend islam and attack those on the right that defend liberty.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I am wondering why. They hate America. They hate liberty. They hate western civilization. They side politically with those who state it. Kind of like saying you support fire fighters, but oppose fighting fires. Or saying you support soldiers, but oppose their missions. They say they support liberty, then defend islam and attack those on the right that defend liberty.
I'm seeing that now from the last 6 months