Liberals, why would things like this be acceptable to you?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I just think it's rich that you guys are so precious about effigies when you have behaved so badly yourselves. Yeah, get back to me when you've stopped electing rapists and men who assault reporters. Then I'll listen to what you think is in bad taste from a comedian, you snowflakes.

Indeed ... Trump got offended and wishes to play the victim ... AGAIN ... while in reality he has done and suggested much worse.

rexlunae

You and anyone who agrees with this, are demented and disgusting.

:baby:

yes, because punching a reporter is as bad as wishing someone dead or showing them dead and thinking its ok, like you. sicko.

It's not a crime to hate someone. It's the only sane and reasonable response to Trump and his sycophants. It is a crime to punch someone, in addition to being objectively more harmful. If you want to know who's debasing the political discourse, look in a mirror.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
1496175907205.jpg
You probably consider me a liberal so I'll answer.....it isn't acceptable.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Liberals, why would things like this be acceptable to you?

The last thing we need is "The Donald" and his supporters lecturing the rest of us as to what constitutes acceptable behaviour!

Trump and House Republicans celebrated in the White House Rose Garden after passing legislation that removed a projected 25 million Americans from healthcare.

For many of those with pre-existing conditions, this will be the equivalent to a "death sentence" because they won't be able to afford the increase in insurance premiums under the new system!
I don't know what that has to do with Kathy Griffin's attempt at comedy.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Politicians have always been fair game to comedians.
Most every joke they tell is over the top and extreme.

I would not have apologized.

But it's kinda cool to see the left get bombarded with the same extreme overreaction they use about any and every little thing.
So, haha! take that!

rexlunae

More than that. We all know it. They would be arrested for a "hate" crime.

Hey, so, you remember when Ted Nugent repeatedly called for President Obama to be murdered? And then, Trump invited him to the White House? And you were like, 'no Teddy, Donald, how could you be so callous and horrible?' No?

I don't remember that either. Grow up.

rexlunae

Politicians have always been fair game to comedians.
Most every joke they tell is over the top and extreme.

I would not have apologized.

See, I kinda agree with that. Comedians swing at a lot of targets. There are lots of hits and lots of misses, but they don't have any real power beyond the truths they reveal.

But it's kinda cool to see the left get bombarded with the same extreme overreaction they use about any and every little thing.
So, haha! take that!

See, my perspective is, the things conservatives said over the last eight years were often far, far worse, and they never got called out by their own. What's happened to Griffin? CNN has cut ties with her, she's had to apologize, pretty much no one has supported the image. The only great thing about it from where I'm sitting is how thoroughly it reveals the hypocrisy of people like Angel.