Liberals, why would things like this be acceptable to you?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I am wondering why. They hate America. They hate liberty. They hate western civilization. They side politically with those who state it. Kind of like saying you support fire fighters, but oppose fighting fires. Or saying you support soldiers, but oppose their missions. They say they support liberty, then defend islam and attack those on the right that defend liberty.

I'd be amazed at how easily you lie if I didn't know how diligently you practiced at it.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do you think we'll ever be one nation again?
You can't have one nation when you invite every foreign culture there is, and then try to force everyone to perceive it as 'good' and a normal way of life.

Common sense should tell you that, not to mention history.

As you are seeing in the news and youtube and facebook and forum sites, there are a whole lot of folks here in the USA that don't cotton to that notion.
And we are ready to make a great big stink about it.

Good grief, it you want to see different cultures in action, then for crying out loud take a vacation.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Is it because you felt like you were constantly having to prove yourself to them, and it was never enough?
Liberals are just too needy.
Mostly because I thought I might have a chance to date them :chuckle: No, because they've been here longer me than and were honest and funny and mostly nice. I never paid much attention to their worldviews until the election last year and Rusha was gone for awhile. I still like them but I disagree with them more now.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There are Americans and dozens of other innocent people that have been beheaded by ISIS, some on video. What is Griffin doing acting like a terrorist and having such disgusting ideas? Is this the left? I can't believe you think this was ok.

I didn't say it was okay. I simply said I wasn't overly offended or concerned. IF it were Reagan or even Bush, I would say more. However, Trump has PROMOTED violence against minorities (and women via his Access Hollywood tape) with his wink wink nod nod to white nationalists and the like.

I find it oddly ironic that on a forum where certain individuals discuss the "deservedness" towards some to be assaulted actually have the gall to pretend they are speaking from a higher moral standard. It's not. It's a double standard. The same double standard that kept so many silent when one of Trump's minions (Gianforte) recently slammed a reporter to the ground. THAT was actual physical assault as compared to an *offensive replica*.

What Kathy Lee did was less problematic than Trump urging gun owners to use their second amendment rights to stop Hillary. Where was all the righteous indignation then?

Last edited: