Liberals, why would things like this be acceptable to you?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I hope everybody saw Kathy Griffin's "press conference" yesterday. She's worse than Clinton, blaming older white men and Donald Trump for "breaking her" - she's broken alright

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I hope everybody saw Kathy Griffin's "press conference" yesterday. t

I did ... though it really doesn't matter. Her act of photographic expression was far less evil than all of the damage Trump has done and continues to do to the country.

Greg Jennings

I hope everybody saw Kathy Griffin's "press conference" yesterday. She's worse than Clinton, blaming older white men and Donald Trump for "breaking her" - she's broken alright
I didn't like it either, and Hillary's inability to accept her blame grinds my gears too.

BUT THEY AREN'T THE PRESIDENT OF OUR COUNTRY

Greg Jennings

What has Trump done that upsets you?

Off the top of my head:
Put Iraq on the "Muslim ban" list when we need their help to beat ISIS
Talked crap about a gold star family
Clearly has no belief in climate change and is not beholden to scientific fact
Is far too friendly with Putin and Russia, specifically referring to the Comey situation
Put his son-in-law in a position of political power (nepotism)
Put Scott Pruitt in charge of the EPA

Things I like:
Unemployment is decreasing
Sent a message to Assad

The cons are outweighing the pros

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Off the top of my head:
Put Iraq on the "Muslim ban" list when we need their help to beat ISIS
Talked crap about a gold star family
Clearly has no belief in climate change and is not beholden to scientific fact
Is far too friendly with Putin and Russia, specifically referring to the Comey situation
Put his son-in-law in a position of political power (nepotism)
Put Scott Pruitt in charge of the EPA

Things I like:
Unemployment is decreasing
Sent a message to Assad

The cons are outweighing the pros
Fair enough. Let's let him get a year under his belt and see what we think. (Iraq is not banned anymore)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What damage?

All of it. Attacking children by trying to boot their parents from the US on the basis of religion. High-fiving white nationalists. Trying to hasten the destruction of our planet due to his ignorance surrounding climate change. Willfully putting out tax cuts for the rich and labeling it "healthcare" when he KNOWS millions of people will lose their coverage and die. Putting someone as ignorant as Betsy DeVos in a position to harm any child whose parent cannot afford to send them to a private school. Oh and then there is the working with a foreign adversary to undermine the 2016 presidential election.

I could go on, but I won't. Trump has become an addiction for many, and it's a waste of time because regardless of how much evidence is presented, you will still support him.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
All of it. Attacking children by trying to boot their parents from the US on the basis of religion. High-fiving white nationalists. Trying to hasten the destruction of our planet due to his ignorance surrounding climate change. Willfully putting out tax cuts for the rich and labeling it "healthcare" when he KNOWS millions of people will lose their coverage and die. Putting someone as ignorant as Betsy DeVos in a position to harm any child whose parent cannot afford to send them to a private school. Oh and then there is the working with a foreign adversary to undermine the 2016 presidential election.

I could go on, but I won't. Trump has become an addiction for many, and it's a waste of time because regardless of how much evidence is presented, you will still support him.
True, Trump is an addiction for the left and they have no evidence

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

It is a great lesson in free speech/expression for her & all. You have the right in a free country to speak out or express yourself negatively but, the backlash could be negative as well. She took the risk and found out it ended horribly, just like it did for Hanoi Jane, and countless others. Good riddance, she was never funny anyway.

rexlunae

I can agree to that, as long as Comey doesn't drop a figurative bomb

I don't know, of course, but I don't expect to learn a lot from Comey. I suspect he's going to talk about conversations he had with Trump while both were in office, which could have implications for obstruction, but I'd bet he won't say anything new regarding collusion.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I don't know, of course, but I don't expect to learn a lot from Comey. I suspect he's going to talk about conversations he had with Trump while both were in office, which could have implications for obstruction, but I'd bet he won't say anything new regarding collusion.
Comey is a bafoon, just another false flag for the left to drool over

DavidK

The liberals I know don't approve of Kathy and her decapitated Donald head.

Personally, I think she should be able to be brought up on charges of incitement. I think the same of any who hung effigies of Obama, too. I'm not a legal expert, so no idea if that's possible in US law, but to me the image is no different than saying "the president deserves to be killed".