Liberals, why would things like this be acceptable to you?

rexlunae

You probably like what she did

I'm not gonna lie, there's a part of me that wants to see his fool head on a pike, right up there with his master Putin, and buddies Erdogan and Duterte. It is what they richly deserve. But no. The law is the remedy, while the law still functions and justice can be obtained by peaceful means, and so far, the law has proven imperfect, but far more resilient than I expected. And Kathy Griffin's gruesome image, while I understand why she feels that way, doesn't help any of that. It is a failed act of comedy, because it shed no real light, and offers no insight, and it helps conservatives write their caricatures of liberals with real live native material.

If you're interested in comedy about Trump, I can suggest some that actually is good. This is a failed attempt. So go on and wring your hands about the awful things it tells you about liberals, as if one bad joke by one comedian is somehow representative.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'm not gonna lie, there's a part of me that wants to see his fool head on a pike, right up there with his master Putin, and buddies Erdogan and Duterte. It is what they richly deserve. But no. The law is the remedy, while the law still functions and justice can be obtained by peaceful means, and so far, the law has proven imperfect, but far more resilient than I expected. And Kathy Griffin's gruesome image, while I understand why she feels that way, doesn't help any of that. It is a failed act of comedy, because it shed no real light, and offers no insight, and it helps conservatives write their caricatures of liberals with real live native material.

If you're interested in comedy about Trump, I can suggest some that actually is good. This is a failed attempt. So go on and wring your hands about the awful things it tells you about liberals, as if one bad joke by one comedian is somehow representative.
You just verified the liberal insanity with your first sentence

MrDante

More than that. We all know it. They would be arrested for a "hate" crime.

All the showing him dead stuff is way over the top to the tune of they should be in a loony bin because they are dangerous if they can even fathom it being acceptable.

It's disgusting and it would not have been allowed with Obama. Not for a second.
obama_noose.jpg

208881_396284967102465_1666300803_n.jpg

HalloweenHangingObama.jpg

o-OBAMA-EFFIGY-TERRY-JONES-facebook.jpg

President-Obama-courtesy-The-Truth-About-Guns.jpg

obama-assassination.png

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I'm not gonna lie, there's a part of me that wants to see his fool head on a pike, right up there with his master Putin, and buddies Erdogan and Duterte. It is what they richly deserve.

And Kathy Griffin's gruesome image, while I understand why she feels that way

you're insane

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
To be fair, I haven't heard much about this either. In any case, I do not find assassination jokes/satire to be funny. That goes for any president, Trump included.

Perhaps ... though there seemed to be one of two reactions when stuff like this was put up about Obama ... silence or applause. It's those past responses that lead me to see an uproar over Kathy Griffin's depiction of Trump as both hysterical and hypocritical.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Agreed. Watching day in and day out as Trump promotes violence towards non-whites, make flippant comments such as ...

"Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish the Second Amendment. If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is. I don't know." Trask Coliseum at North Carolina University in Wilmington

Any *honest* person knows what he was suggesting ... so I just can't be bothered to fret over this tasteless pic.

Quetzal

Perhaps ... though there seemed to be one of two reactions when stuff like this was put up about Obama ... silence or applause. It's those past responses that lead me to see an uproar over Kathy Griffin's depiction of Trump as both hysterical and hypocritical.

Nothing brings out hypocrisy like politics, eh? :eek: