Why Sexual Assault Victims Delay Coming Forward

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
.......The gays?.......
The Gays. The Pedophiles. The Rapists. The Thieves. Do you sense a grouping of sin here? You do understand that rape, stealing, sex with a child, sex with the same sex, and much more, are all mortal sins, right? Do you understand the concept of sin? ......and specifically, unrepentant sin? As in, sins that people happily do regularly and are not sorry for in the slightest, sort of like your habitual lying?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The Gays.
So you think the best way of really underscoring the whole "could give a crap about your posts" bit is to follow me about answering my posts to other people?

If you were two you'd be adorable. :eek:

You do understand that rape, stealing, sex with a child, sex with the same sex, and much more, are all mortal sins, right?
You understand how silly you look saying one thing and evidencing the other, right?

Do you understand the concept of sin?
Do you understand the concept of irony?

......and specifically, unrepentant sin?
And specifically the unintentional variety you appear to champion?

As in, sins that people happily do regularly and are not sorry for in the slightest,
Sure. I even commented on one you're about to reference while lighting up that unintentional irony board:

sort of like your habitual lying?
One quote of that happening...I'll wait while you never manage. :e4e:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Retard, take your Limey rear back to inbred England.
So, you think he has to be "here" to post on an internet forum. :plain:

That about it or do you have something of substance and maturity to offer?
That's about it. :)

Seemed like.

On using granddad's article:
*They* take offense at that :think:
If by "take offense" you mean chuckle and shake head.

*the idiots*
Your wit is only outmatched by your subtlety.

They did it to Trump to when he said 'the blacks'.
Chuckle and shake head? Sure.

I personally think it's hilarious :chuckle:
I think you thinking is hilarious. :)

Arthur Brain

and if i don't?

you gonna whine some more? :darwinsm:

Eh, knock yourself out dude. It'll only be a matter of time before your bonkers obsession lands you in the penalty box for the 37th time. Get a life.

Retard, take your Limey rear back to inbred England.

That's about it. :)

I'm still in England ya big crank.

Go make up some badly designed computer graphic or read the catechism or something.

:e4e:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Eh, knock yourself out dude. It'll only be a matter of time before your bonkers obsession lands you in the penalty box for the 37th time. Get a life.
Remember when Sod tried the "I'm not a stalker/no, you're obsessed" hissy routine? Now he's running around the place with a truncated bit by me in his signature. :chuckle:

You can't make this sort of thing up...unless you're Sod, or Cruc, or CL, or CC. Then that's mostly what you do, but for the rest of us then.

Re: the Crap Crusader (well, it's his favorite word, apparently)
I'm still in England ya big crank.
He's struggling with that one...so it's a bit like argument or honesty with him.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... a truncated bit by me in his signature.

glad you noticed :thumb:

for the peanut gallery - it includes the link - if you click it you'll go to the entire exchange

if you're not one of town's suck-ups, you'll notice that I'm doing him a favor by truncating it, as a close read of the whole thing condemns him

twice :chuckle: