Why Sexual Assault Victims Delay Coming Forward

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I think what comes across is the depth of your malice

i hold a great depth of malice when i encounter disgusting evil scumbags like obama and you

i've never made a secret about it :idunno:

I look forward eagerly to seeing you both stand before the judgement throne :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
i hold a great depth of malice when i encounter disgusting evil scumbags like obama and you

i've never made a secret about it
I removed the :idunno: because I thought it was redundant. The President, and a lot of people who support Roe, are tragically mistaken. The horror of it is that so many honestly don't understand what it is they're doing. My hope is that someday they do. What those of us who differ with them can do is continue to move the margin of public opinion toward protecting the unborn.

I'm not evil, sod. I'm just like you or anyone else who needs grace.

I look forward eagerly to seeing you both stand before the judgement throne :)
Where my hope remains that he will understand and repent, that you will understand and repent the evil you do and wrap in His name here. I hope to see you and every other living soul standing before God in celebration of grace and the days to come in glory. I know it isn't possible, but if I'm going to look beyond the veil nothing would make me happier. And I can say that because as little as I think of you here, as much damage as I think you've done to people in need of real help, because I am a creature of grace, owing my salvation to no merit of my own and that breeds gratitude and a desire that every other flawed and needy human being find themselves situated the same.

ok doser

I removed the :idunno: because I thought it was redundant.

what it was saying, in effect, is that i can't imagine why you'd be surprised about it since i've never made a secret about it

i noticed you never answered my question about your brain tumor

town said:
I'm not evil

God sez you are

go tell Him He's wrong

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
what it was saying, in effect, is that i can't imagine why you'd be surprised about it since i've never made a secret about it

i noticed you never answered my question about your brain tumor

God sez you are

go tell Him He's wrong
No, God says that I'm saved, by grace. All you do sod, all you do is boast. Badly, loudly, maliciously, inferentially even, you boast.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Town Heretic said:
Blah blah blah blah blah
I love Obama, I love Obama, I love Obama, I love Obama,
Blah blah blah blah blah
I love Hillary, I love Hillary, I love Hillary, I love Hillary,
Blah blah blah blah blah........
That covers all Town Hairlick's posts.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
you've been reported for spamming the board :)
Saying the same thing twice isn't any different. Though your other report was funnier.

Sod said, of people who poked around in profile page information of people who they weren't friends with, if it's not restricted

if you don't like the way the board's set up, go whine to knight about it, loser

Then promptly ran to the mods when I gave him a pos rep to whine about it. :chuckle:

ok doser

town, i look forward to laughing at you when God casts you down into hell

until then, just keep laughing, :loser:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
town, i look forward to laughing at you when God casts you down into hell
until then, just keep laughing, :loser:
Sod, you were the one laughing at the thought of the thing you desired, which is not the desire of God.

The problem is that if you really believed and cared, as you should, your hope would mirror my hope, that every man find unmerited grace and stand before God in gratitude and celebration.

There is nothing of Christ in your declaration. I hope you learn better at some point. God forgive you.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Town Heretic said:
Blah blah blah blah blah
Blah blah blah blah blah
There goes Town Hairlick again. Gonna' vote to kill them babies then come here and preach.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
meh :idunno:

he's a disgusting evil pervert, not worth paying any attention to
Funniest. Post. Ever. (see: his signature line and practice).

Since apparently Sod is reporting anything I post today, the above by him, written in response to CC's nonsense about me, is really crossing the line. But then, so was the judgment seat bit.

It seems to me that if TOL is going to have spirited debate there has to be a pretty wide latitude given, but that if it's going to have a Christian context this sort of thing runs contrary to the point and purpose.

You shouldn't call people prostitutes, as CC did me earlier. You shouldn't call Christians evil perverts, as Sod does in this post. It puts the worst possible face on a common faith.

Arthur Brain

Funniest. Post. Ever. (see: his signature line and practice).

Since apparently Sod is reporting anything I post today, the above by him, written in response to CC's nonsense about me, is really crossing the line. But then, so was the judgment seat bit.

It seems to me that if TOL is going to have spirited debate there has to be a pretty wide latitude given, but that if it's going to have a Christian context this sort of thing runs contrary to the point and purpose.

You shouldn't call people prostitutes, as CC did me earlier. You shouldn't call Christians evil perverts, as Sod does in this post. It puts the worst possible face on a common faith.

CC called you a prostitute?

He seems to be vying for the resident troll spot around here. It's just pathetic.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Town Hairlip said:
Blah blah blah blah blah
Blah blah blah blah blah
If you've read one of Town Hairlip's posts you've read them all.

CC called you a prostitute? He seems to be vying for the resident troll spot around here. It's just pathetic.

Are you forgetting what I told you yesterday Aunt Bea Arthur?

MV5BMTU1ODUwNDY4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzExODg3MjE@._V1_UY268_CR87,0,182,268_AL_.jpg