Why Sexual Assault Victims Delay Coming Forward

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Your words expose an "Anti-Female" mindset.

Your words expose an "Anti-Reality" mindset :rotfl:

You're 28 and you're still a :baby:

Nah, but you're a middle aged man duped by a lot of things you ought to have the wisdom to know is nonsense :rolleyes:

My generation of men have to deal with it, you old guys do not- we have to fix the problem your irresponsibility produced.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Traumatized rape victims often don't come forward. Miss America girls who are use to getting ogled are not traumatized when someone plays grab-butt with them. Get it?
Im a miss america girl, grab my butt and youll hit the ground.

LOL! Fair enough, and you did prove my point: You can deal with someone grabbing your butt, and I am sure you won't be "traumatized" by it.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
LOL! Fair enough, and you did prove my point: You can deal with someone grabbing your butt, and I am sure you won't be "traumatized" by it.

You don't get it, why should i or any other woman need to put up with it to begin with? Why do some of you think woman = you have a right to touch what doesn't belong to you? Being in a pageant means consent to be touched how?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
You don't get it, why should i or any other woman need to put up with it to begin with? Why do some of you think woman = you have a right to touch what doesn't belong to you? Being in a pageant means consent to be touched how?

That's another topic entirely, and I DO get it. Of course women should not put up with it. I am just addressing the notion that the Trump accusers took a long time to come out because they were traumatized, and I am making the point that they were NOT traumatized. That's all. I am not endorsing or excusing butt-grabbing.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
That's another topic entirely, and I DO get it. Of course women should not put up with it. I am just addressing the notion that the Trump accusers took a long time to come out because they were traumatized, and I am making the point that they were NOT traumatized. That's all. I am not endorsing or excusing butt-grabbing.

If they were led to believe or forced to allow it, in order to be there to the point that they couldn't do otherwise, that would be traumatizing.

The climate of today is not what women used to have to put up with.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Women grope men, and there are virtually zero cases where a woman has been scrutinized for it, let alone gotten in legal trouble. That's because men don't embrace 'victimhood'.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I have a real hard time believing you have been groped in any unwanted way by a woman.

I don't really care about your childish remarks, to be honest. That statement only reinforces how much you all idolize yourselves, thinking people are supposed to care what you want :rolleyes:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

How so, by telling the truth?

No.

'Victimhood' is seeking justice from a groping thirty years ago. It's pathetic, and stupid. Just like wearing obnoxiously revealing clothes and feeling assaulted for being looked at or hit on.

Punching man in the face and then calling the cops threatening that the man is going to jail- that is the deceit behind your victimhood.

So screw your feminism, seriously. Screw anyone who thinks women are more important when the only thing they can do that a man cannot is bear children- and only if they manage to care about something other than their own deluded existence and not kill it :rolleyes:

You will lose, as you always have, this argument. But I suppose it's time to get your daily dose of white knight attention :chuckle:

Danoh

I don't really care about your childish remarks, to be honest. That statement only reinforces how much you all idolize yourselves, thinking people are supposed to care what you want :rolleyes:

I've known women who have wrongly accused men of having sexually assaulted them who later turned out having made the whole thing up.

I have also known women who were able to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that they were telling the truth.

So there is that.

But neither of those two are where you are coming from.

Your recurrent pattern is obvious. And tells a tale of a huge issue on your part with women.

As for you above jerk of a statement to Angel4Truth - I've lost track of how many sodomites I have overheard in public voicing your similar jealousy against women.

Ten to one others on here have also overheard this same sentiment of yours from such vile individuals.

That's it, isn't it - you like the boys.

You punk behind a desktop.

Have some respect for all women in general; you loser.

Especially for those on a Christian forum; you hypocrite.

How would you like it if someone were to address your mom in the same disrespectful way you address women on here; you coward.

No one is saying all women are not above false charges against men, you jerk.

These kinds of issues are a case by case issue; you moron.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
As for you above jerk of a statement to Angel4Truth

She tried to imply that no woman would ever touch me- a completely ridiculous, random 'jerk' statement by her- but you completely ignored that and pertained to my response, which was what she deserved in return.

Thanks for exemplifying what I mean when I say 'manipulative' :rolleyes:

Have some respect for all women; you loser.

I respect real women. There's nothing to respect of the pieces of work you defend.

Especially for those on a Christian forum; you hypocrite.

The Bible is anti-feminist; you all can vote otherwise, but that just consolation to your delusion.

How would you like it if someone were to address your mom in the same disrespectful way you address women on here; you coward.

A coward is someone who is scared to stand up and tell it how it is- you aren't brave, men are brave. And as far as I'm concerned you're not a man, but every bit a woman as the one's you crucify yourself for.

Danoh

She tried to imply that no woman would ever touch me- a completely ridiculous, random 'jerk' statement by her- but you completely ignored that and pertained to my response, which was what she deserved in return.

Thanks for exemplifying what I mean when I say 'manipulative' :rolleyes:

I respect real women. There's nothing to respect of the pieces of work you defend.

The Bible is anti-feminist; you all can vote otherwise, but that just consolation to your delusion.

A coward is someone who is scared to stand up and tell it how it is- you aren't brave, men are brave. And as far as I'm concerned you're not a man, but every bit a woman as the one's you crucify yourself for.

Tough talk over the internet, punk.

You are typical of the live in a vacuum internet warrior.

Lol, you remind me of a punk of a character in a movie I recently saw.

Some hitman joins a writing class.

Prior to his signing up for the class, there's been this punk who is ever negative about every one else's stories.

The hitman takes a liking to a woman in the class who ever has a story each class but who the punk is ever putting down.

Next class, just as the punk is about to launch into his loser comments, the hitman smacks him in the back of the head.

:rotfl:

Cracked me up.

But that's you; a punk in need of a good smack in the back of your head.

If you're ever in the states, pm me; I'll be more than glad to straighten you out :chuckle:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Tough talk over the internet, punk.

You are typical of the live in a vacuum internet warrior.

Lol, you remind me of a punk of a character in a movie I recently saw.

Some hitman joins a writing class.

Prior to his signing up for the class, there's been this punk who is ever negative about every one else's stories.

The hitman takes a liking to a woman in the class who ever has a story each class but who the punk is ever putting down.

Next class, just as the punk is about to launch into his loser comments, the hitman smacks him in the back of the head.

:rotfl:

Cracked me up.

But that's you; a punk in need of a good smack in the back of your head.

If you're ever in the states, pm me; I'll be more than glad to straighten you out :chuckle:

Lay off the booze :wave: