Why Sexual Assault Victims Delay Coming Forward

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
The reality is that Crucible has a bonkers hatred of women that "shines" through each post he makes. All he does is bluster some paranoid garbage over and over that has no place in sanity.

Hatred of women? Methinks you don't really mean that. Hatred of women is a mental issue. Speaking for myself, I don't hate women, but I do hate many things that today's women do and think. But that's not the same as hating women.

Arthur Brain

Hatred of women? Methinks you don't really mean that. Hatred of women is a mental issue. Speaking for myself, I don't hate women, but I do hate many things that today's women do and think. But that's not the same as hating women.

Just take a look at his 'back catalogue'. His replies to A4T and his agreement with Augustine that outside of bearing children there's no real value to women etc.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Um, you aren't a spokesperson for women at all even though you bemusedly think you can talk on behalf of all of them (remember that 'gem'?) You're a stupid little misogynist with one huge chip on his shoulder and that's about it.

Women are your spokesperson.

First, women call everything misogynistic, and then look who steps in line.

They are also your dictator and puppeteer- just as they are incapable of criticizing women but do it all day with men, so do you.

I have a 'chip on my shoulder' for feminists, not women. You don't support women, you support feminists.
How many ways can one drill it into your rigged brain :think:

Arthur Brain

Women are your spokesperson.

No, they aren't.

First, women call everything misogynistic, and then look who steps in line.

None of the women I know do that. This couldn't be yet another example of you just declaring and stamping your foot down saying "It's true I tell ya!"

After all, you claim to know what all women think and there's those here that disagreed with you.

They are also your dictator and puppeteer- just as they are incapable of criticizing women but do it all day with men, so do you.

What? I mean seriously, what? do you just type out random sentences and hope they'll fly? Do you actually know any women? By that I mean know as in have friendships, closeness? I'm betting you don't.

I have a 'chip on my shoulder' for feminists, not women. You don't support women, you support feminists.
How many ways can one drill it into your rigged brain :think:

You think anyone who thinks women should be allowed to vote is a 'feminist'. Your past history is replete with such crap.

"Wow, what an idiot" is a generous reply to the likes of you.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You think anyone who thinks women should be allowed to vote is a 'feminist'.

No I don't, and that's just another one of those dumb platitudes coming to light- one speaks on women falsely accusing people of rape and people will resort to
'oh, why not take away their voting rights too!'.

A bunch of infantile nonsense, by infantile women manipulating infantile men :wave2:

Arthur Brain

No I don't, and that's just another one of those dumb platitudes coming to light- one speaks on women falsely accusing people of rape and people will resort to

A bunch of infantile nonsense, by infantile women manipulating infantile men :wave2:

Wow, what an idiot.

ClimateSanity

If you find yourself unable to effectively communicate the best thing to do is try harder, but thanks for reminding me not to give you credit in the future. :thumb:

Don't get all up on your high horse now. I usually don't have time for a well thought out and researching response. I was busy and I wanted to make sure I got in a shot against your insufferable arrogance. Didn't have time for anything else. You assume too much. If you really want an answer, I will find time and give some thought to it. Just let me know.

ClimateSanity

If you find yourself unable to effectively communicate the best thing to do is try harder, but thanks for reminding me not to give you credit in the future. :thumb:

No wonder you find Clinton more suitable for high office than trump. You both look down with contempt at people you view as your lessors. The other day you accuse me of jealousy and today you say I'm an inconsequential person. Yep. Clinton says I'm deplorable . You two are peas in a pod along with the rest of the progressive establishment.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Don't get all up on your high horse now.
No, you don't get a second bite at the apple. I ignored our past, considered, asked questions and gave an answer. You chose this response:

No. It went over your head
Why doesn't really interest me, but feel free to show me what was really important to you, instead of the point you advanced:

I wanted to make sure I got in a shot against your insufferable arrogance.
And that was my mistake, crediting you with more that someone packing a grudge into a package with a ribbon on it.

Okay. Got it. Not a problem.

If you really want an answer, I will find time and give some thought to it. Just let me know.
One bite. That was it. Now go bite something else (apple-wise).

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Just because you don't care doesn't mean you aren't being tread on. I'm very much involved with women, and if you asked them about where I stand with women you would be told that I don't take jive from women anymore than they do.

Wrap your rigged brain around that for a minute :rotfl:

I'm 28 years old, and find it surprising the amount of middle aged men lacking expected wisdom to not duped into the ridiculous agenda at hand. Feminism has done a number on you all, and many in my generation are shedding the disposition you've put men in.

You're 28 and you're still a :baby:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Your words expose an "Anti-Female" mindset.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
No wonder you find Clinton more suitable for high office than trump.
No wonder, you're clueless. I'm not voting for either. A thing I've noted repeatedly. I've suggested that people do likewise.

You both look down with contempt at people you view as your lessors.
Nah, that's just your inferiority complex roaring to life.

The other day you accuse me of jealousy and today you say I'm an inconsequential person.
Quote me.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
For someone not voting you sure shoot your ignorant mouth off a lot.
Is this your warmed over version of my, "You don't have a lot to say, but you say it a lot"? :)

...I don't give a crap about you and your idiot posts. How's that.
If you don't give a crap any harder you're going to need surgery.

What am I missing with Crucible and the whole woman thing. :confused:
Your usual, an informed understanding. He's a garden variety misogynist who likes to tell tales he can't cite to and make declarations he can't argue. That sort of thing.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I have a suggestion for "Crucible", don't date any Women, just stay in your Parents basement and play your video games.

That statement made me need to post this:

attachment.php