ECT Romans 9:21 the clay

Danoh

lol,this is one of your better yarns though I have to admit. STP ask when the years the locust have eaten were restored",,,and you said

Joel 2:25 KJV so,,,,

Jesus is crucified and at sundown the high Sabbath begins so they remove him from the cross John 19:31 KJV then Jesus is in the grave for 3 days as we all know ,then he is witnessed for 40 days and then ascends to Heaven. The Apostles meanwhile don't think it's been restored yet, Acts 1:6-7 KJV .

So it's called Pentecost because it is 50 days long ,,so 3 days in the grave plus 40 days is 43 and if he was witnessed for the 40 then his Ascension was the next day so 44 and the day of Pentecost is the 50th day so it doesn't count which leaves a "five day period of time that all the years the locust have eaten to be fulfilled" not withstanding that the disciples didn't know it was if they ask him about it in Acts 1:6 KJV.

LOl,,,but that is some of your best work TET,,,"if you say it real fast",,,

What do you make of Unger's one year chronolgy as being the span of time between Acts 1 and Acts 7?

When I first read that, I thought 'Yep, that one additional year added to Daniel's timeline the Lord relates via a parable in Luke 13.'

(I can't stand the incessant baiting tactics through questions some insist on engaging in, in the service of their vanity, so while I'm asking; I thought I'd give you my take on my question).

whitestone

What do you make of Unger's one year chronolgy as being the span of time between Acts 1 and Acts 7?

When I first read that, I thought 'Yep, that one additional year added to Daniel's timeline the Lord relates via a parable in Luke 13.'

(I can't stand the incessant baiting tactics through questions some insist on engaging in, in the service of their vanity, so while I'm asking; I thought I'd give you my take on my question).

I must have missed that one I've been out working on my car and thought I would glance at the forum while I eat lunch and saw this one and chuckled, what post is it in?

john w

Hall of Fame
Looks like weasel, little arms/no chin Craigie "Frank Burns" Tellalie has "scurried away like a cockroach, when the light shines on him," as he suffers another "death knell," not being able to defend his "claim," his "man made invention" of AD 70-ism/Preterism, as neither he, or any other Preterist, in the history of mankind, can answer our questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He taught us this "lock down," debate ending stumper-we learned it from him.

andyc

The body of Christ has been given promises that do not concern Israel. Your fixation on Israel is part of your insanity.

That is because the body of Christ is made of people of faith. Israel is a physical nation.
Paul talks about Abraham's faith being credited for righteousness because he believed in life from Sarah's dead womb, and w also are blessed in the same way when we believe Jesus was raised from the dead. Those justified by faith are the ONLY people of God.

Danoh

I must have missed that one I've been out working on my car and thought I would glance at the forum while I eat lunch and saw this one and chuckled, what post is it in?

Lol, I'd meant Ussher. I was half paying attention.

Still, I'm not aware that either man is still alive and posting on TOL : chuckle:

andyc

Looks like weasel, little arms/no chin Craigie "Frank Burns" Tellalie has "scurried away like a cockroach, when the light shines on him," as he suffers another "death knell," not being able to defend his "claim," his "man made invention" of AD 70-ism/Preterism, as neither he, or any other Preterist, in the history of mankind, can answer our questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He taught us this "lock down," debate ending stumper-we learned it from him.

W's got his dispie gimp mask on I see.

john w

Hall of Fame
W's got his dispie gimp mask on I see.

Penty fruitcake Dopie Opie candyandycain weighs in.....And dispies all shudder.....

Hey, Ope-did you notice that your buddie, Tellalie, in the past , once referred to you as a "Cain?" Of course, that is before he suffered a "death knell" to his vertebrae/spine/backbone. The nerve damage was extensive.

Put up that effeminate, fruity, Opie pic, you had on here, a spell back, toots....We'd like to shoot spitballs at it.

I thought so, emotional one. Real tough bark,yap. Wolves love howling....

Can you dig it, toots? Good.

andyc

Penty fruitcake Dopie Opie candyandycain weighs in.....And dispies all shudder.....

Hey, Ope-did you notice that your buddie, Tellalie, in the past , once referred to you as a "Cain?" Of course, that is before he suffered a "death knell" to his vertebrae/spne/backbone.

Yeah I remember when you all turned on him. Maybe you should have been been more gentle? ha ha

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

WhiteStone,

If you click on the blue arrow that is right after "Originally Posted by Danoh" in his quote will take you directly to the post he made.