ECT Romans 9:21 the clay

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
However there is a distinction among the believers of the coming millennium among the nations just as there is now, but not a distinction of the flesh in His Kingdom as now.

Wrong.

Nowhere in the Bible is there anything about a coming millennium.

You're just as wrong as the Darby followers.

There are stages of salvation just as there was in the Temple worship of the OT, but no unbelievers will survive into the mill.

Again, nowhere in the Bible is there a "millennium".

Secondly, there aren't stages of salvation.

Interplanner

Wrong.

There is the long reign of Christ but there is no millenium as D'ism thinks of it. It would be better said that way.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wrong.

The millennium is the thousand year reign of the overcomer saints over the nations left after the wrath of God in the vials is poured out.

It is when The lord reigns from sea to sea and men learn war no more.

It is after the Lord returns from Heaven to earth and resurrects the worthy saints from the graves.

It is described in Psalm 72.

Psa 72:1 A Psalm for Solomon. Give the king thy judgments, O God, and thy righteousness unto the king's son.
Psa 72:2 He shall judge thy people with righteousness, and thy poor with judgment.
Psa 72:3 The mountains shall bring peace to the people, and the little hills, by righteousness.
Psa 72:4 He shall judge the poor of the people, he shall save the children of the needy, and shall break in pieces the oppressor.
Psa 72:5 They shall fear thee as long as the sun and moon endure, throughout all generations.
Psa 72:6 He shall come down like rain upon the mown grass: as showers that water the earth.
Psa 72:7 In his days shall the righteous flourish; and abundance of peace so long as the moon endureth.
Psa 72:8 He shall have dominion also from sea to sea, and from the river unto the ends of the earth.
Psa 72:9 They that dwell in the wilderness shall bow before him; and his enemies shall lick the dust.
Psa 72:10 The kings of Tarshish and of the isles shall bring presents: the kings of Sheba and Seba shall offer gifts.
Psa 72:11 Yea, all kings shall fall down before him: all nations shall serve him.
Psa 72:12 For he shall deliver the needy when he crieth; the poor also, and him that hath no helper.
Psa 72:13 He shall spare the poor and needy, and shall save the souls of the needy.
Psa 72:14 He shall redeem their soul from deceit and violence: and precious shall their blood be in his sight.
Psa 72:15 And he shall live, and to him shall be given of the gold of Sheba: prayer also shall be made for him continually; and daily shall he be praised.
Psa 72:16 There shall be an handful of corn in the earth upon the top of the mountains; the fruit thereof shall shake like Lebanon: and they of the city shall flourish like grass of the earth.
Psa 72:17 His name shall endure for ever: his name shall be continued as long as the sun: and men shall be blessed in him: all nations shall call him blessed.
Psa 72:18 Blessed be the LORD God, the God of Israel, who only doeth wondrous things.
Psa 72:19 And blessed be his glorious name for ever: and let the whole earth be filled with his glory; Amen, and Amen.
Psa 72:20 The prayers of David the son of Jesse are ended.

Blind men have never seen it, and unworthy men will not enter it to reign.

LA

Interplanner

LA:
The millennium is the thousand year reign of the overcomer saints over the nations left after the wrath of God in the vials is poured out.

If you are going to be a literalist, you must run the numbers on what happened to the people and things of the earth during the Rev. There would not be any people or things to 'rule over' at the time you think. The last time I ran numbers on personnel and materiel, I got to about chapter 14 and it was -275% so I stopped...

It is pastoral poetry and imagery to help 1st century Christian Jews come to terms with the DofJ, through which they were going.

SaulToPaul 2

LA:

If you are going to be a literalist, you must run the numbers on what happened to the people and things of the earth during the Rev. There would not be any people or things to 'rule over' at the time you think. The last time I ran numbers on personnel and materiel, I got to about chapter 14 and it was -275% so I stopped...

It is pastoral poetry and imagery to help 1st century Christian Jews come to terms with the DofJ, through which they were going.

:chuckle:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
When were the years that the locust have eaten restored?

That's Joel 2:25

Let's jump ahead three verses:

(Joel 2:28) “And afterward,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your old men will dream dreams,
your young men will see visions.

Now let's look at what Peter had to say:

(Acts 2:15-17) These people are not drunk, as you suppose. It’s only nine in the morning! 16 No, this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:

17 “‘In the last days, God says,
your young men will see visions,
your old men will dream dreams.

We see that Joel 2:28 was fulfilled on the Day of Pentecost.

If you read Joel 2, you will see that verse 28 is fulfilled after verse 25 ("and afterward").

Therefore, verse 25 was fulfilled sometime before the Day of Pentecost when the Holy Spirit was given.

Right Divider

Body part
The Gentiles became fellow heirs with Israel with the "promise" and/or "promises", no matter how you look at it.

Also, the majority of the Israelites whom God divorced, scattered, had no mercy on, and were told they were "not a people" were amongst the Gentiles who became fellow heirs with the Jews.

That's how all of Israel "shall be saved".
The body of Christ has been given promises that do not concern Israel. Your fixation on Israel is part of your insanity.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The body of Christ has been given promises that do not concern Israel. Your fixation on Israel is part of your insanity.

I have no fixation on Israel. It is you Darby followers who just about worship Israel.

The Israelites as God's chosen people was part of the OC. We now live in the NC where there is no longer a distinction between an Israelite and a Gentile.

Those in Christ are the children of Abraham, the Israel of God.

The OC and the Israelites being a chosen people came to a complete end in 70AD.

Dispensationalism teaches that God still has a plan for Israel. Nothing could be further from the truth. Christ Jesus fulfilled the law and prophets.

john w

Hall of Fame
The Gentiles became fellow heirs with Israel with the "promise" and/or "promises", no matter how you look at it.

Also, the majority of the Israelites whom God divorced, scattered, had no mercy on, and were told they were "not a people" were amongst the Gentiles who became fellow heirs with the Jews.

That's how all of Israel "shall be saved".

"The Gentiles became fellow heirs with Israel..."-greasy Craigie

He once again, per his father the devil's "subtil"(Genesis 3:1 KJV) MO, spams "with Israel," where no "the Greek"(his con job) has this.

For over the 100th time, and 3+ years, little arm/no chin Craigie:

Identify any "the Greek"(your scam) that has "with Israel" in the passage cited.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
I have no fixation on Israel. It is you Darby followers who just about worship Israel.

The Israelites as God's chosen people was part of the OC. We now live in the NC where there is no longer a distinction between an Israelite and a Gentile.

Dispensationalism teaches that God still has a plan for Israel. Nothing could be further from the truth. Christ Jesus fulfilled the law and prophets.
You're as dumb as a box of rocks.

john w

Hall of Fame

"Christ Jesus fulfilled the law and prophets."-greasy Roman Catholic Preterist Craigie

His standard "this verse can be employed to diss hundreds of literal prophecies, and 'prove' anything" scam.

Isaiah 46:13 KJV

I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

Zechariah 8:23 KJV

Thus saith the Lord of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

Craigie: Not literal...Fulfilled AD 70/AD 1970...Fulfilled in "Jesus"...Figurative...Christ Jesus fulfilled the law and prophets....Darby... Darby...Fleshly....Darby...

Matthew 19 KJV
28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Craigie: Darby....Fulfilled Super Bowl X....Not literal...You are in denial....There is judgment in the third heaven....Darby...Fulfilled in "Jesus".....Don't you believe the bible?....Darby....

Watch when Craigie meets(not His face-the lost will not)the LORD God in the future, and Craigie, spams, "Er, no....You have no plan for Israel....Roman Catholicism taught me that," right before he boots this punk, to hell.

Tick....Tick...Tick...

beloved57

Romans 9 KJV​
(21) Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?​

When Paul makes this statement, does he intend "clay" to refer to Israel or all mankind?

Both, itsI part of the Gospel!

themuzicman

Romans 9 KJV​
(21) Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?​

When Paul makes this statement, does he intend "clay" to refer to Israel or all mankind?

This comes directly from Jeremiah 18, where God says that He may form Israel as He chooses.

Further, Romans 9:1-23 is about God's word to the nation of Israel and how it has not failed, and Paul explains this by breaking Israel into two groups, children of the promise and children of the flesh. And in the clay analogy Paul points out that from this one lump of clay, as God stated in Jeremiah 18, God has formed two pots from Israel, one for wrath, the other for glory.

Nowhere are unsaved Gentile associated with "children of the flesh."

achduke

of course I deny

Joel 2 was started at Pentecost but it has not been completely fulfilled yet.

Acts 2:16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
Acts 2:16 17And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Acts 2:16 18And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

This has not happened yet.

Joel 3:15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

and this.

Joel 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

whitestone

That's Joel 2:25

Let's jump ahead three verses:

(Joel 2:28) “And afterward,
your old men will dream dreams,
your young men will see visions.

Now let's look at what Peter had to say:

(Acts 2:15-17) These people are not drunk, as you suppose. It’s only nine in the morning! 16 No, this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:

17 “‘In the last days, God says,
your young men will see visions,
your old men will dream dreams.

We see that Joel 2:28 was fulfilled on the Day of Pentecost.

If you read Joel 2, you will see that verse 28 is fulfilled after verse 25 ("and afterward").

Therefore, verse 25 was fulfilled sometime before the Day of Pentecost when the Holy Spirit was given.

lol,this is one of your better yarns though I have to admit. STP ask when the years the locust have eaten were restored",,,and you said

Joel 2:25 KJV so,,,,

Jesus is crucified and at sundown the high Sabbath begins so they remove him from the cross John 19:31 KJV then Jesus is in the grave for 3 days as we all know ,then he is witnessed for 40 days and then ascends to Heaven. The Apostles meanwhile don't think it's been restored yet, Acts 1:6-7 KJV .

So it's called Pentecost because it is 50 days long ,,so 3 days in the grave plus 40 days is 43 and if he was witnessed for the 40 then his Ascension was the next day so 44 and the day of Pentecost is the 50th day so it doesn't count which leaves a "five day period of time that all the years the locust have eaten to be fulfilled" not withstanding that the disciples didn't know it was if they ask him about it in Acts 1:6 KJV.

LOl,,,but that is some of your best work TET,,,"if you say it real fast",,,