ECT Romans 9:21 the clay

john w

Hall of Fame
Oh my goodness JohnW he tries to deny the p.m.s you accuse him of,,,,but he has pictures of you saved on his computer,,,,,oops.

Yes, the punk denies, lies, asserts "I have never........." over and over on TOL, I catch him in the lie, and he spins it, denies it again...............His father the devil taught him well.

The punk is obsessed with me, and men, in general, explaining his emailing me, spending hours on TOL, unemployed, "engaging" men, ignoring his family, future ex wife.

john w

Hall of Fame
In addition to you going to the Little Johnny W school of how to use quote tags, it also appears you went to the Little Johnny W school of social media.

The pics are from Little Johnny W's facebook page.

Wow! The punk really has a man crush on me. Sorry, Craigie-I dig chicks, and reject your request to be my "39th Facebook friend."

His "Facebooking" me must give TOL the creeps.....

You're sick, Craigie. Stay away from me.....I need a shower, man stalker....

john w

Hall of Fame
In addition to you going to the Little Johnny W school of how to use quote tags, it also appears you went to the Little Johnny W school of social media.

Hey, Craigie!!! I hear there are some eligible men for you still, at "MySpace!!!"

Give it a try, sicko.

john w

Hall of Fame

Put up another pic, Craigie, so we cam laugh at those "little" arms of yours, and no chin.

Please, Craigie? Weasel.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
and reject your request to be my "39th Facebook friend."

You only have 36 friends.

Of the 36, 8 have Whalen as a last name.

That means you have 28 friends (the rest are relatives).

Of those 28, 16 are men. That means you have 12 female friends.

12 chicks?

Where are all these chicks that dig you Johnny?

You're single, and you only have 12 chicks as friends on facebook?

john w

Hall of Fame
You only have 36 friends.

Of the 36, 8 have Whalen as a last name.

That means you have 28 friends (the rest are relatives).

Of those 28, 16 are men. That means you have 12 female friends.

12 chicks?

Where are all these chicks that dig you Johnny?

You're single, and you only have 12 chicks as friends on facebook?

Well, sweetie, I know that you are obsessed with me/men, so I will answer your question. I, unlike you, am not an effeminate wimp, lacking confidence, who needs to prop up his fragile ego, by being on one of the "social media" sites/outlets, or, on TOL, 10 hours/day, like you, to give meaning to his miserable, lonely, existence, and , thus, shelter himself from the real world, and its rejection, as you obviously have experienced in your loser life, as rejection in person, as you experience, is so much worse, than being rejected online.

Does that answer your question, you sick, man obsessed sodomite, stalker?

And, sweetie, STP has asked me to be his friend,and I have ignored it, as I, and I suspect STP, look at FB as a joke, for losers, mainly-like you. I am only on, to keep in touch with my family, frat/college friends, you loser, not chicks, and other men, like you pursue. Of course, "family" means NADA to you, as you ignore them, spending half of your waking hours on TOL, FB................Why is that, sweetie? Rhetorical q.

Want to be friends on Facebook, so that I can get on your wall, and shoot spitballs at your effeminate "pics?"

And hey, sweetie!!! I'm a stock trader, and the firm that I am with, took Facebook public a few years ago. Did you get any shares, sweetie? Nevermind.....you have to have $'s, to buy stock. Of course, you would not know that, given that you only have a high school education.

And quit stalking me, sick "man."

And learn how to use correct capitalization, Jethro:

"it is on facebook?"-Craigie

It is "Facebook." And the tickersymbol is "FB"-no charge, sweetie.

Last edited:

whitestone

tet you first say that you know that I'm having difficulties with the software on this forum then you have pictures of johnw from his Facebook page then you begin to tell him the statistics from his facebook account,,,are you sure the mods/admin might nought take a long look at you?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
tet you first say that you know that I'm having difficulties with the software on this forum then you have pictures of johnw from his Facebook page then you begin to tell him the statistics from his facebook account,,,are you sure the mods/admin might nought take a long look at you?

Why is that a big deal?

Just go to Facebook and do a search for John Whalen.

It's all open to the public.

john w

Hall of Fame

Yes-he is a sicko, man obsessed. The punk goes to my "tumbleweeds" FB account, stalking me, getting pics....

john w

Hall of Fame
Why is that a big deal?

Just go to Facebook and do a search for John Whalen.

It's all open to the public.

What's your last name, Craigie, as you are obviously an "open" book, so we can check you out, put your last name out there, so the public can search you, loser?

john w

Hall of Fame
Let's see if I can find a Geek, who can show me how to discover who visited my "shell corporation" FB account, and see who Craigie is.....