ECT Romans 9:21 the clay

whitestone

You're not even close to understanding what I said.

I said that Joel 2:28 was fulfilled on the Day of Pentecost in 30AD.

Therefore, Joel 2:25 was fulfilled before the Day of Pentecost.

lol, and see I thought you said you did this whole time. But then on second thought if you did you wouldn't have pounded the "at hand,near,soon" thing so hard and then turned around and pounded the verse in Acts when you knew it tied it back to Joel that was written approx.5-600bce and risk someone pointing out Joel 1:15 KJV and try to add it to "do you really think soon means 2000 years?",,,so whats 2000 plus 500?

When Joel 2:25 was fulfilled, I didn't say, however simple logic tells us it was fulfilled somewhere between when Joel was written, to the Day of Pentecost in 30AD.

I have no idea where you came up with all your math. I guess that what happens when someone has been brainwashed by Dispensationalism.

The reason we know verse 25 was fulfilled before verse 28 is because verse 28 begins "AND AFTERWARD....."

So, I have no idea when verse 25 was fulfilled, but I know that it was fulfilled before the Day of Pentecost in 30AD.

It could have been hundreds of years before Pentecost 30AD

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Romans 9 is about Israel being cut off. Paul is using the principle taught in Jeremiah 18 as explanation as to why they have been cut off...

You should really learn the difference between House of Israel and House of Judah.

If you understood the difference, you wouldn't be so confused.

john w

Hall of Fame
No, it's you.

Peter quoted Joel.

(Joel 2:28) “And afterward,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people....

(Acts 2:17) “‘In the last days, God says,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.

You want us to believe that Peter quoted Joel verbatim except for one word that Peter snuck in.

Dispensationalism + King James Onlyism is a really bad combo.

Satanic AD 70-ism/Preterism, Scripture has Errors Only-ism/Bible rejection-mysticism-agnosticism is demonic, devil boy.

Still waiting for you to identify this "the Greek" that has "with Israel" in it, cult member Craigie.

What's the problem, sport?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Israel - no question.

Paul was referencing Jeremiah 18...
Jeremiah 18:1 The word which came to Jeremiah from the Lord, saying: 2 “Arise and go down to the potter’s house, and there I will cause you to hear My words.” 3 Then I went down to the potter’s house, and there he was, making something at the wheel. 4 And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter; so he made it again into another vessel, as it seemed good to the potter to make.

5 Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying: 6 “O house of Israel, can I not do with you as this potter?” says the Lord. “Look, as the clay is in the potter’s hand, so are you in My hand, O house of Israel!​

Romans 9 is about Israel being cut off. Paul is using the principle taught in Jeremiah 18 as explanation as to why they have been cut off...
Jeremiah 18: 7 The instant I speak concerning a nation and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, to pull down, and to destroy it, 8 if that nation against whom I have spoken turns from its evil, I will relent of the disaster that I thought to bring upon it. 9 And the instant I speak concerning a nation and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it, 10 if it does evil in My sight so that it does not obey My voice, then I will relent concerning the good with which I said I would benefit it.​

Resting in Him,
Clete

P.S. I just noticed that this thread is over 90 posts long already. I haven't read the thread. Sorry if this was redundant!
Agreed.

A lot of Calvinist say the clay is the whole world.
But then again, a lot of Calvinist are into replacement theology.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
and risk someone pointing out Joel 1:15 KJV and try to add it to "do you really think soon means 2000 years?",,,so whats 2000 plus 500?

There is more than one "The Day of the Lord" in the OT.

The phrase is used numerous times, and describes different events.

john w

Hall of Fame
There is more than one "The Day of the Lord" in the OT.

The phrase is used numerous times, and describes different events.

Still waiting for you to identify this "the Greek" that has "with Israel" in it, cult member Craigie.

Years, and not a peep, from the chin-less Craigie.

Fraud.

john w

Hall of Fame
Whitestone, did Little Johnny W teach you how to use the quote tags?

Let sodomite, little arms/chin Craigie the wimp, teach you a little about "the Greek," and spelling.

"Spelling was never one of my strong points..."-greasy looking Tellalie

"The Greek...."-slick Craigie the weasel, on TOL, over 100 times

Right Craigie, the fraud?

What's the problem, sweetie?

And improve your grammar, punk. Did you even graduate from high school, wimp? You write/scribble like one who has been unemployed for years.

And why don't you show Whitestone how to quote "unemployment checks?"

Pretty funny, eh loser, infidel?

Find a job yet, you sickly looking loser?

andyc

No, it's you.

Peter quoted Joel.

(Joel 2:28) “And afterward,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people....

(Acts 2:17) “‘In the last days, God says,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.

You want us to believe that Peter quoted Joel verbatim except for one word that Peter snuck in.

Dispensationalism + King James Onlyism is a really bad combo.

Yeah when they rely on a certain translation for their rhubarb, you know they're trying to make scripture fit their belief system.
It would be the good news bible if it was more agreeable with feldick's nonsense.

john w

Hall of Fame
Whitestone, did Little Johnny W teach you how to use the quote tags?

Years, and not a peep, from the chin-less Craigie.

Fraud.

Wimpy suffers another death knell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john w

Hall of Fame
Yeah when they rely on a certain translation for their rhubarb, you know they're trying to make scripture fit their belief system.
It would be the good news bible if it was more agreeable with feldick's nonsense.

Translated: Your doctrine determines what the bible is, what it should say.

What else would you like to "prove," Ope?

whitestone

lol, it sure wouldn't let me use the quote tag,I tried twice. Then I hit the back button and select all,copy, paste,,,and presto!

john w

Hall of Fame
Hey, Ope-no comment on Tellalie calling you a "Cain?" Are you 2 breaking up?