You Can't Beat Something With Nothing

Granite

Hall of Fame
Whether intentional or not, PP is exterminating the black community.

No, they're not. If you keep repeating the same nonsense like you keep doing I'll put you on ignore after all.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
palin-fb-post.jpg

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is no effort by PP to kill black people. To say otherwise is asinine and ignorant in the extreme.

So it is a pure coincidence that most PP abortion clinics are in minority neighborhoods?

Granite

Hall of Fame
So it is a pure coincidence that most PP abortion clinics are in minority neighborhoods?

For the third and hopefully last time: No, they are not.

And to repeat myself again: Even if many or most PP clinics were in minority neighborhoods this would speak to the need they are meeting, not to a eugenics effort.

jeffblue101

That is an assumption until we can find how it is broken down. If that is the case, then I will concede to your figure.

you will never see anything offical from PP since 100 million dollars or more a year from abortions is not something they want the public to know. would you care to explain why they broke down services but not total revenue per serivce?

Quetzal

you will never see anything offical from PP since 100 million dollars or more a year from abortions is not something they want the public to know. would you care to explain why they broke down services but not total revenue per serivce?
It is not common practice to give itemized revenue reports to the public, I don't care what kind of business it is.

jeffblue101

It is not common practice to give itemized revenue reports to the public, I don't care what kind of business it is.

I would disagree that in annual FINANCIAL report that the total itemized revenue is not more prevalant than a total of itemized services provided.

Quetzal

I would disagree that in annual FINANCIAL report that the total itemized revenue is not more prevalant than a total of itemized services provided.
Would you calm down? It was not an exclusive financial report. It was a general, survey report they put out every year.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
For the third and hopefully last time: No, they are not.
Sure they are.

And to repeat myself again: Even if many or most PP clinics were in minority neighborhoods this would speak to the need they are meeting, not to a eugenics effort.
The need to kill black people?

Granite

Hall of Fame
Instead of your eloquent replies being limited to "YEAH HUH", why don't you offer evidence to support this? You have the burden of proof here.

That's all he's got--preferring make believe to reality.

PP does more to actually prevent abortion than it does performing them.