You Can't Beat Something With Nothing

gcthomas

Seems the health department in reality does much more for the poor and women and children.

PP also operates primarily in large cities only, what about the poor women in all the other places? Health departments are in those other places.

'Tait Sye, a spokeswoman for Planned Parenthood, told us in an email that “73% of Planned Parenthood health centers are located in rural or medically underserved areas.” '
Factcheck.org

gcthomas

Yes, you acknowledged here involvement in eugenics.

But then you said the following:

What do you think Eugenics is?

Your above statement is a contradiction.

If you disagree, please explain how she was involved in eugenics, but never supported any kind of campaign to wipe out blacks?

Her first clinic was in a Jewish area, and it was 14 years before she started to specifically serve black majority areas in the 'neuro project'.

ML King thought Sanger was excellent as a supporter of blacks.

Quetzal

Birth control accomplishes the same goal as abortion.

“Birth control itself, often denounced as a violation of natural law, is nothing more or less than the facilitation of the process of weeding out the unfit, of preventing the birth of defectives or of those who will become defective". - Margert Sanger, Women and the New Race” Chapter 18

Some are, mostly black Democrats who get large sums of money from PP. There are many black pastors, and black organizations that oppose PP, and see PP the same way as I do.

Remember the quote by Sanger where she wanted to get black pastors on her side to keep people from thinking she was exterminating blacks?
You are taking a lot of liberties that your data doesn't support.

genuineoriginal

minorities are too stupid to realize they're being duped.

No, it is people of all ethnicities that are that stupid.
Just look at you, you are not black but you are so stupid that you have been duped into believing the purpose of PP is to help poor people instead of killing off future generation of their families.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Just look at you, you are not black but you are so stupid that you have been duped into believing the purpose of PP is to help poor people instead of killing off future generation of their families.

are you a trump fan?

Quetzal

I have never seen someone so paranoid and distrusting in my life.

genuineoriginal

Over 200 posts and no one can come up with any valid reason for the Federal government to give half a billion dollars a year of tax money to a privately owned business.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Over 200 posts and no one can come up with any valid reason for the Federal government to give half a billion dollars a year of tax money to a privately owned business.

Ah, be careful what you wish for. What is the valid reason for giving any tax $ or providing any subsidy to a private business? Not sure the Repubs would agree with your basic premise. After all a lot of big US corporations make a ton of $ off the backs of the taxpayers.
And then we have the churches.

genuineoriginal

Ah, be careful what you wish for. What is the valid reason for giving any tax $ or providing any subsidy to a private business? Not sure the Repubs would agree with your basic premise. After all a lot of big US corporations make a ton of $ off the backs of the taxpayers.
So, the corporations and the Federal government are working together to impoverish the citizens of the United States?
I already knew that, but it is good to see you ar e starting to figure it out, too.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Despite having legalized abortion, the rate in the Netherlands (10.4 abortions per 1,000 women) is half what it is in the US (20.8 abortions per 1,000 women).

If ProLife supporters really believed that every human fetus is precious, one wonders as to why they haven't taken a more pragmatic approach and attempted to implement some of the Dutch model to reduce the current American abortion rate - given that the prospects of overturning Roe v Wade for the forseeable future are slight at best.

We all know the answer - the Netherlands have introduced progressive measures that run opposite to American conservative ideology and when push comes to shove, that ideology "trumps" (pardon the pun) the millions of abortions that could have been prevented.

genuineoriginal

Tell that to defense contractors.:yawn:

You seem to have a problem understanding the difference between purchasing something and giving donations.

The Federal government purchases equipment from defense contractors, but they donate money to Planned Parenthood.

gcthomas

You seem to have a problem understanding the difference between purchasing something and giving donations.

The Federal government purchases equipment from defense contractors, but they donate money to Planned Parenthood.

You are mistaken: the feds supply money to PP as a combination of grants and contracts for reproductive health services.

Granite

Hall of Fame

GCThomas addressed this perfectly. There is nothing "donated" to PP by Washington. In my state of NH the defunding of Planned Parenthood was very clearly done just recently by killing the contract, not just deciding to stop accepting "donations."

genuineoriginal

You are mistaken: the feds supply money to PP as a combination of grants and contracts for reproductive health services.

Even in your "rebuttal" you prove that the federal government donates money to PP.

Also, the Federal Government is not the recipient of the anti-"reproductive" health services, so once again the Federal Government is donating money to PP and is not purchasing services.

gcthomas

Also, the Federal Government is not the recipient of the anti-"reproductive" health services, so once again the Federal Government is donating money to PP and is not purchasing services.

That is a very odd thing to write. Did you read it before posting?

(I pay for a magazine subscription to be delivered to my Mother. As I am not the recipient of the magazines , does that mean I am not the purchaser either?)

genuineoriginal

That is a very odd thing to write. Did you read it before posting?

(I pay for a magazine subscription to be delivered to my Mother. As I am not the recipient of the magazines , does that mean I am not the purchaser either?)
_____
donation
1. an act or instance of presenting something as a gift, grant, or contribution.
2. a gift, as to a fund; contribution.
_____​

You purchased specific goods to be delivered to a specific address on a specific schedule.
You are a purchaser of the goods from the magazine distributor.

The Federal government presents grants and contributions to Planned Parenthood, but is not a purchaser of goods nor of services.