WHAT DO YOU THINK OF GROSNICK MAROWBE??

bybee

It's a pity and a shame that people of foreign extraction are demeaned and demoralized by repugnant remarks and insults aimed at making light of their heritage...I come to this country, an immigrant, looking for a more substantial and successful lifestyle and I'm met with naysayers and people who wish me ill-will...They find ways in which to cause me stress by pointing out my, inability to articulate properly, my grammar and spelling errors etc...

Is it too much to ask for a helping hand, a minute amount of patience and respect for a fellow human being? We share this planet though we're divided by oceans and continents. I'm not expecting any one to go out of their way to give me a high five or start a "ticker tape parade complete with confetti." Or, lay out a red carpet while a famous symphony orchestra does their finest rendition of "pomp-and-circumstance...But, at least meet me half way and let me know I'm, "one of the gang now." Think it over, my expectations are not overly extravagant nor am I expecting special treatment...

You are expecting special treatment. You are not one of the gang. But you can earn your way in. Many newbies have become well respected old-timers by learning the ropes.
You have a certain insouciance about you that I quite like. Once you calm down I believe you shall earn a good place here.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's a pity and a shame that people of foreign extraction are demeaned and demoralized by repugnant remarks and insults aimed at making light of their heritage...I come to this country, an immigrant, looking for a more substantial and successful lifestyle and I'm met with naysayers and people who wish me ill-will...They find ways in which to cause me stress by pointing out my, inability to articulate properly, my grammar and spelling errors etc...

Is it too much to ask for a helping hand, a minute amount of patience and respect for a fellow human being? We share this planet though we're divided by oceans and continents. I'm not expecting any one to go out of their way to give me a high five or start a "ticker tape parade complete with confetti." Or, lay out a red carpet while a famous symphony orchestra does their finest rendition of "pomp-and-circumstance...But, at least meet me half way and let me know I'm, "one of the gang now." Think it over, my expectations are not overly extravagant nor am I expecting special treatment...

You seem to expect special treatment towards yourself from others who you refuse to give the same consideration.

Rather than using TOL as your own little podium to call other members out, why not just contribute to the active threads?

Breathe

I think you're an attention

tools06.jpg

:D

bybee

Well, if you had a "modicum" of information about my whereabouts on this forum, you'd see that I do contribute to other threads. Ask around instead of making ignorant claims...

You see? This kind of response sets peoples teeth on edge. It was not necessary for you to respond with an insult. Rusha was offering you some good advice.:doh:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You seem to expect special treatment towards yourself from others who you refuse to give the same consideration.

Rather than using TOL as your own little podium to call other members out, why not just contribute to the active threads?

Well, if you had a "modicum" of information about my whereabouts on this forum, you'd see that I do contribute to other threads.

:yawn:

While I do understand your need for attention, I have no desire to stalk you from thread to thread. Sorry, but you just aren't that interesting.

Ask around instead of making ignorant claims...

Who should I or anyone ask about you? Better yet, WHY should I or anyone else ask about you? :think:

Man, some people huh? Can you imagine the impertinence, the audacity, of some people to think they don't have to treat others with due respect... Unmannerly and boorish behavior ought not to be tolerated in a civilized community of half way descent folk...

Pot
Kettle
Black

If rusha were to properly follow my posts, she'd already realize I share my opinions on other's threads. Instead she accuses me of using this forum as my own personal podium. That couldn't be closer to the truth. She's obviously not privy to my daily excursions on this forum to enlighten fellow posters...She makes, "hit and run" comments then, leaves the stage faster than a failed standup comic...

I've yet to have anyone provide an acceptable opinion of Grosnick Marowbe, only little "sly" remarks and vicious retorts. Hardly worthy of this thread and what it's trying to accomplish...

Perhaps it has to do with the fact that the members here just do not have to the desire to stroke your ego. It's your job to develop your self-worth, not ours.