WHAT DO YOU THINK OF GROSNICK MAROWBE??

sky.

BANNED
Banned
I agree with this...the problem is (for some here) the 'serving men' thing has been kind of twisted. I tend to stay out of those discussions anyway...kind of pointless.

Ephesians 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her,

---------------

It isn't that hard to figure out. God is not a God of confusion.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Then you believe that only Calvinists think women inferior. Ok. Calvinist has nothing to do with anything Ive said though, so its you who are out of step.

No "angel" if you want to cry about your "inferior woman hood" start a new thread.

Spitfire

In all honesty, you ought to start a thread where you tell everyone else what Grosnick Marowbe thinks of them. That would be a lot more interesting.

Make sure all your comments are written in third person!

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
In all honesty, you ought to start a thread where you tell everyone else what Grosnick Marowbe thinks of them. That would be a lot more interesting.

Make sure all your comments are written in third person!

this could be the best idea that Grosnick Marowbe has ever gotten

bybee

Mr.Deeds carefully examines all of my posts in order to find grammatical and spelling errors. Perhaps my "Siberian homeland" keeps me from expressing my words in a proper manner. My dear friends Oleg Carskov and his dear wife Yuliena Carskova have, many a time pointed out my faulty English practices...I do what I can to communicate in a proper manner...

You are an imperfect hologram....