WHAT DO YOU THINK OF GROSNICK MAROWBE??

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Hey A7 How are ya?
I'm great but it's late and I need to go to bed soon.

The time change has kind of messed me up. I fell asleep during my clinical treatment and I hardly ever do that. I was glad, though, because it was great not being there for an hour or so.

My wife is going to get her hair cut tomorrow so I will stay here with the dogs and cook myself up a turkey burger. Did you know that turkey meat is one of the leanest meats around? I also know that bison meat is as well, but I don't know which meat is leaner.

My stepson and his dad are going deer hunting this week. No luck so far. The first and last time I ate venison was in Wyoming. It made me actually gag! Oh, I'm so, so sensitive.

Speaking of deer, a friend of mine said his friend hurt her knee really bad somewhere up alone in the mountains. She had to practically crawl her way back to where she had parked her car--a little more than a mile down the trail. As she was dragging herself and limping along she noticed that two deer had come out of the woods and were staring at her. They both began to follow her, walking very slowly and softly so they could keep up with her. It was an amazing experience, to say the least. When she finally emerged where her car was, both animals stood still and watched her, then turned and disappeared into the woods.

Something is really strange in the animal world these days. I never knew animals from totally different species could co-exist and play together. And some animals stick by each other for the rest of their life. Amazing.

Have you ever seen that clip on youtube of the man who ran across a lion that he had once raised and hand-fed for awhile? It is truly an astounding scene. He recognizes the Lion in the brush some yards away and tentatively calls out its name. The lion looks interested, but it really doesn't look like it will end well. But the man rushes in and the lion does as well. At the end the lion is on his hind feet and is literally hugging the guy with his front paws.

And the lion's name was CHRISTIAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvCjyWp3rEk

And how are you?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm great but it's late and I need to go to bed soon.

The time change has kind of messed me up. I fell asleep during my clinical treatment and I hardly ever do that. I was glad, though, because it was great not being there for an hour or so.

My wife is going to get her hair cut tomorrow so I will stay here with the dogs and cook myself up a turkey burger. Did you know that turkey meat is one of the leanest meats around? I also know that bison meat is as well, but I don't know which meat is leaner.

My stepson and his dad are going deer hunting this week. No luck so far. The first and last time I ate venison was in Wyoming. It made me actually gag! Oh, I'm so, so sensitive.

Speaking of deer, a friend of mine said his friend hurt her knee really bad somewhere up alone in the mountains. She had to practically crawl her way back to where she had parked her car--a little more than a mile down the trail. As she was dragging herself and limping along she noticed that two deer had come out of the woods and were staring at her. They both began to follow her, walking very slowly and softly so they could keep up with her. It was an amazing experience, to say the least. When she finally emerged where her car was, both animals stood still and watched her, then turned and disappeared into the woods.

Something is really strange in the animal world these days. I never knew animals from totally different species could co-exist and play together. And some animals stick by each other for the rest of their life. Amazing.

Have you ever seen that clip on youtube of the man who ran across a lion that he had once raised and hand-fed for awhile? It is truly an astounding scene. He recognizes the Lion in the brush some yards away and tentatively calls out its name. The lion looks interested, but it really doesn't look like it will end well. But the man rushes in and the lion does as well. At the end the lion is on his hind feet and is literally hugging the guy with his front paws.

And the lion's name was CHRISTIAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvCjyWp3rEk

And how are you?

So glad to hear all is well with you and yours. There's nothing
like a fine family all around you. I have such a family, Grand kids
as well. They help to light up our lives and create a bastion of
love and peaceful harmony.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
if u want to be a real 'christian'.....

if u want to be a real 'christian'.....

He really went to town on me, in the rep comments too. :eek::shut:

As I shared earlier,...if we feel the need to neg rep others, we need to look within, to see where that hostility is arising from, the need to 'attack'. Only LOVE can remedy that reactive trigger deep inside a pained soul.

Now if you leave others alone but are instead attacking others,...you still haven't healed the wound of fear and anger within, you're just changing targets.

For a theology of love, and the good news of Jesus, one would think if one really loved Jesus and accepted the good news of the kingdom, they would be more kind, loving, compassionate, forgiving, understanding. Has the word 'grace' just become a free 'get me into heaven' card? - it means 'undeserved kindness', 'unmerited favor',...this is not something only God shows us, its what we are supposed to show our brothers and sisters.

How shameful, if we act in a fashion otherwise.