WHAT DO YOU THINK OF GROSNICK MAROWBE??

Thunder's Muse

I never really like anyone who calls himself "angel". It's suspect.

I'm pretty sure he is a she :)

Angel and I had a moment when she first joined...she even said she doesn't like me...but I'd much rather have her around than a bunch of people who like to pass judgement on others and then slap each other on the back for a 'great post'.

Thunder's Muse

How cool is that? I have you on ignore, so I don't have to see the trash you've replied with.

Bottom line...I don't care what any of you think of me. I know the truth, as do the people who have taken the time to get to know me. Say what you like...it only reinforces what I said.

You all come off looking completely arrogant and supremely hypocritical with your little 'observations' of others.

Judge ye not, lest ye be judged. Do you know what that verse means? Once you open the door and start judging others, you leave yourself wide open for others to judge you...so be careful you have nothing that can be judged.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
I'm pretty sure he is a she :)

Angel and I had a moment when she first joined...she even said she doesn't like me...but I'd much rather have her around than a bunch of people who like to pass judgement on others and then slap each other on the back for a 'great post'.

That's interesting.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Yeah, my entire persona is totally different all of a sudden over just one issue, that i don't think women are just mindless showpieces that are loved less by God than a man is.

You really should work on your self perception. It has nothing to do with calvinism.