sky.

BANNED
Banned
I have had some very nice dialogues with Nang and Lon
but
they never end well
and
I believe it is all due to definitions

It's more than that when one can't even discuss it without claiming that "you are not elect" if you don't agree with them then there is more going on than just definitions.

Lon

That sounds like crap to me. All you calvinists go around telling everyone that you are the elect and who can be the elect and that you are even regenerated by the Holy Spirit BEFORE you exercise your faith in Christ. I know I was not saved until after I exercised my faith. Did I have anything to do with Christ going willining to the cross NO. Did I accept His sacrifice on my behalf willingly sort of. I really didn't want to but I did anyway. I was afraid for many years to let go of myself "my sovereignty" over myself.

I believed I was created by God but I was not born again until I accepted Christ.
Believe what you like. You are wrong, but go ahead and believe it anyway. Sure some Calvinists may agree with you, but you are incorrect with your blanket statements. I rather doubt, seriously, that you would disagree with me, you are just looking to do so/trying to do so.

For instance: Was or was not Jesus responsible for your coming to Him?
If so, when did He actually do that work?

See what I mean? You are harping on stuff above just because I'm a Calvinist and for no other reason.

Call me a liar and prove it or shut up and apologize. Now.

(You should agree with #1 by saying "yes" with me and you should say "2000 years ago")
As you were with AMR, you are entirely too hasty speaking/writing before actually thinking)

Lon

It's more than that when one can't even discuss it without claiming that "you are not elect" if you don't agree with them then there is more going on than just definitions.
And I never said that to you. Try and remember who you are talking to. I've sided with you far too many times in your short period here for you to be making these kinds of rookie mistakes with me.

Lon

I have had some very nice dialogues with Nang and Lon
but
they never end well
and
I believe it is all due to definitions
I disagree. We have had, I believe, more that have ended well than not. Yes we disagree between us at times.

sky.

BANNED
Banned

Believe what you like. You are wrong, but go ahead and believe it anyway. Sure some Calvinists may agree with you, but you are incorrect with your blanket statements. I rather doubt, seriously, that you would disagree with me, you are just looking to do so/trying to do so.

For instance: Was or was not Jesus responsible for your coming to Him?
If so, when did He actually do that work?

See what I mean? You are harping on stuff above just because I'm a Calvinist and for no other reason.

Call me a liar and prove it or shut up and apologize. Now.

(You should agree with #1 by saying "yes" with me and you should say "2000 years ago")
As you were with AMR, you are entirely too hasty speaking/writing before actually thinking)

And I never said that to you. Try and remember who you are talking to. I've sided with you far too many times in your short period here for you to be making these kinds of rookie mistakes with me.

Cry me a river you poor picked on calvinist.

Lon

see how petty you are.
Did you even bother to read his comment? Petty? Nope, just addressing the only thing worth mentioning.

Please think, Sky. You are often jumping on bandwagons with those who are often heretics and cults against us who are orthodox. Despite what you think, Calvinism is in the orthodox camp. Choose your side and make sure it isn't just the anti-calvin side.

Lon

Cry me a river you poor picked on calvinist.
No. No tears here. It is up to you whether you want to be known as orthodox or not. Be careful who you side with inspite of your Calvinist hatreds.

Lon

You really, "mowed the Lon" with that statement... Right down to the soil...
Oh, stop...

...you are slaying me....

... no, stop really, I heard that from grade schoolers a long long time ago.

Nothing like confirming my bias, but go ahead.