WHAT DO YOU THINK OF GROSNICK MAROWBE??

Breathe

The problem seems to be people putting their misery in the thread.

I'm not even close to miserable. All I did was answer the question asked in the OP honestly.

Of course, if it would make you feel any better, you can always neg rep me again defense of GM. I got a good giggle out of your "Grow up" comment. :D

sky.

BANNED
Banned
I'm not even close to miserable. All I did was answer the question asked in the OP honestly.

Of course, if it would make you feel any better, you can always neg rep me again defense of GM. I got a good giggle out of your "Grow up" comment. :D

I can be a chick.

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
How certain are you?

Certainly certain or just certain?:think:

Logical fallacy. Certainly certain is being certain, as certainty requires the certainty of being certain :thumb:

So I'm certain that he is certain about what he said he was certain about.

Here's a riddle, Rusha:
In mother Rusha, one can never be certain enough unless Rusha deems it certain, then in mother Rusha it is certain. But it's not really certain because there is no certainty in mother Rusha. Is this certain, Rusha?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Logical fallacy. Certainly certain is being certain, as certainty requires the certainty of being certain :thumb:

So I'm certain that he is certain about what he said he was certain about.

Here's a riddle, Rusha:
In mother Rusha, one can never be certain enough unless Rusha deems it certain, then in mother Rusha it is certain. But it's not really certain because there is no certainty in mother Rusha. Is this certain, Rusha?

Translation: I, Sum, am extremely irked that mere, lowly women have the audacity to speak out against myself and my fellow club members!

girlpower-1.gif

oatmeal

What are your thoughts and perceptions of Grosnick Marowbe? Be it positive or negative?? Do you agree with his doctrinal beliefs or disagree? Do you think he's here to share, teach, discuss, or spread a little levity? Do you think you really KNOW him? Do you think he's being sincere? What kind of person do you believe him to be? Has he made you, angry, sad, happy, laugh, or made you stop and think? Is he logical, intelligent, ignorant, humorous, pretentious, or perhaps self-aggrandizing? What are your honest opinions of him? Maybe you think it's a waste of time to comment or think this thread is self-promoting. All opinions will be taken into consideration and respected as long as they’re honest, serious, silly, outrageous, opinionated, objective, subjective, and well or "not so" thought out...

Who?

oatmeal

Breathe

Breath, You have a very angry and aggressive attitude...

Not really. I'm just bluntly honest. You asked a question. I answered it, and when it wasn't a rainbows and unicorns type of answer, you fell all to heck.

If you don't want a truthful answer, don't ask the question. :)