WHAT DO YOU THINK OF GROSNICK MAROWBE??

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
There could be devastating and monumental repercussions for unleashing information of this magnitude...It could create unknown and irreversible side effects on the psyches of those who would be the recipients, of such alarming disclosures…

it is called 'Unnecessarily disruptive'
and
I know it well
but
there are times when disruptive is necessary

bybee

They "swoop in" like a hoard of scavenging vultures ready to pick at the bones of their poor vulnerable prey. Their "incessant" attacks are legend. They "scour'' the proverbial countryside for victims of their vicious onslaughts...

What a pompous dweeb...:box::chuckle::DK::chuckle::hammer::hammer::hammer:

bybee

You, as a member of the "lynch mob types" should be utterly ashamed of yourself. You display no feelings of seeking to "bind old wounds" and offer up an 'olive branch.' Instead, you constantly are looking for ways to create grief and disharmony...I certainly hope you're proud of such 'shenanigans'. No doubt you and the other members of your "attack team" relish the thought of disrupting the peaceful atmosphere that I seek to create in my threads...Peaceful coexistence ought to be your goal, but instead you feel the need to 'squash' any hope for reconciliation!!

...and you are a deluded Dweeb....
That which has never been joined cannot be severed.

bybee

Oh! But, that drips of sarcasm!! Yet I continue to reach out to you in a friendly manner. What a waste of my efforts...

If, you were truly friendly in your outreach, it would not be a waste!
You are a person wielding a gun loaded with adjectives wearing out of focus glasses.