WHAT DO YOU THINK OF GROSNICK MAROWBE??

bybee

Which translated means; "We constantly attack our victims in perfect formation!"

If I were to choose a victim it would not be you. You are much too pathetic. I am waiting for you to show some manliness and then I shall be able to correspond with you accordingly.
As it is, you are rather entertaining.

Breathe

Why don't you "rethink" the answer to the question and try to slant it more towards a positive conclusion. Throw in a few "niceties" and try to make it sound a little more pleasant and palatable. There has to be "dozens" of positive things you could make up, to fill in some of the areas you're not too sure of. So far, I'm not too impressed with your inability to try and bridge the gap between us...True fellowship has to be a "two way street." You're sadly lacking in the area of trying to make peace with your fellow poster. Good conversation is accomplished by two or more individuals who are willing to compromise in certain areas in order to bring about a mutually acceptable conclusion...
Like I said, I answered the question truthfully. You asked what we thought of you, and I replied. That you have made a negative impression on me is YOUR fault, not mine. You apparently would prefer that I lie, but I'm not gonna'.

If you can't handle the truth, perhaps you shouldn't have asked the question. :think:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I often ponder, if my continued efforts for friendly conversation is, "all in vain." Due to the fact, the kind of people I'm trying to impress.

People might like you better if you didn't post all these 'look at me' threads and a mass of threads calling out individual members. You've created an online persona of an egotistical trouble maker. You might not be anything like that in person. ;)

Breathe

Well, I see you've chosen, "that approach" to heal the myriad of wounds you and your cohorts have afflicted upon my person!!

Truth hurts, huh? :D
Seriously, you start all of these threads begging for attention - and when the attention you get is negative, you become whiny and overly verbose - which you already are, anyway. I haven't inflicted any "wounds" upon your person - you are an anonymous personality on the internet. Your "person" is nowhere near me. At least I hope not. The worst I can possibly do to you is hurt your widdle feelings - but if you are that sensitive, perhaps you shouldn't be on the internet.

Once again: if you cannot handle the truth, perhaps you should not ask the question.

Breathe

However, It is, after all, "a poignant question" and worthy of examination...

Not really. It is, in actuality, an attempt to drum up pity for yourself, by making it appear as if you are being attacked. No one has attacked you - we simply answered the question you asked in your OP. Any unpleasantness resulting after that came about due to your over reactions to our honest answers.