WHAT DO YOU THINK OF GROSNICK MAROWBE??

Breathe

Now you're defending yourself and that's taking a "cowardly" approach...
That is a blatant lie. I do not need to defend myself for telling the truth. You asked, I answered truthfully, you did not like my reply. Everything after my answer to your OP has been due to your inability to accept the fact that I didn't pretty up my answer, but instead told the truth. There is nothing cowardly about being truthful. Truthfulness takes bravery, not cowardice. It is easy to say what someone WANTS to hear, but difficult to tell an unpleasant truth.

You asked a question in your OP, but only wanted answers you would like. Yet again: if you can't handle the truth, don't ask the question.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
That is a blatant lie. I do not need to defend myself for telling the truth. You asked, I answered truthfully, you did not like my reply. Everything after my answer to your OP has been due to your inability to accept the fact that I didn't pretty up my answer, but instead told the truth. There is nothing cowardly about being truthful. Truthfulness takes bravery, not cowardice. It is easy to say what someone WANTS to hear, but difficult to tell an unpleasant truth.

You asked a question in your OP, but only wanted answers you would like. Yet again: if you can't handle the truth, don't ask the question.

Such a pretty flower.

Breathe

How utterly fascinating is the fact that, those who visit this thread only do so to make snide remarks about me? I don't get it? Can't they 'conceivable' come up with something else to add,without mentioning me for a change?
I visited to answer these two questions in YOUR opening post:
What are your thoughts and perceptions of Grosnick Marowbe? Be it positive or negative??
So why would I come up with something else to add, without mentioning YOU? This thread is all about YOU. Made by YOU. Asking the opinion of any and all of us about YOU. Why on earth would we post about anything else in YOUR thread about YOU, but something about YOU?

Far be it from me to derail YOUR thread about YOU by posting about anything else.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
I visited to answer these two questions in YOUR opening post:

So why would I come up with something else to add, without mentioning YOU? This thread is all about YOU. Made by YOU. Asking the opinion of any and all of us about YOU. Why on earth would we post about anything else in YOUR thread about YOU, but something about YOU?

Far be it from me to derail YOUR thread about YOU by posting about anything else.

I guess you told him AGAIN!

/takes deep breath!