WHAT DO YOU THINK OF GROSNICK MAROWBE??

Breathe

Side with feminists on a thread which stems ultimately from feminist ranting

..but not a feminist?

Well gee, I'm Zeus propelling the Christian agenda for kicks and giggles. At the end of the day, I just make all you Christian's power go out :thumb:

Could you provide a link for your accusation, bubba? Or are you just talking out your ear?
You asked for proof, nd I gave it to you. How about returning the favor?

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
Could you provide a link for your accusation, bubba? Or are you just talking out your ear?
You asked for proof, nd I gave it to you. How about returning the favor?

This thread is proof.

But not 80 proof., perhaps you should Breathe into that breathalyzer I mentioned :chuckle:

Breathe

This thread is proof.

But not 80 proof., perhaps you should Breathe into that breathalyzer I mentioned :chuckle:

Seriously? This thread is GM's bid for attention. It's not a feminist manifesto. I bet you see feminists in your closet and under your bed when you turn the lights off at night - the way children see monsters.

That you have to resort to such an uncreative insult - insinuating I am drunk - is simply proof that you are, as others say, an idiot. :dunce:

Breathe

I'll tell you right now, if I saw a 'feminist' in my closet, "I'd move." So far as you having drank to much, I don't know??

I don't drink - ever. I am taking blood thinner, and it could possibly cause me to hemorage internally to drink. Alcohol and blood thinner can be a fatal combination.

GM: I'm sure that, in real life, you are a perfectly nice person. I have nothing against you personally. I don't even know you. It's just the constant attention seeking that annoys me, okay?

Now, I am going to go watch 'The Voice'.
Goodnight.

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
Seriously? This thread is GM's bid for attention. It's not a feminist manifesto.

Which stems from feminist rants and lynchings.

That you have to resort to such an uncreative insult - insinuating I am drunk - is simply proof that you are, as others say, an idiot. :dunce:

I'm just joshin'. Or jansin', whatever it is you feminists rephrase to negate female accountability :chuckle:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Seriously? This thread is GM's bid for attention. It's not a feminist manifesto. I bet you see feminists in your closet and under your bed when you turn the lights off at night - the way children see monsters.

Which stems from feminist rants and lynchings.

I'm just joshin'. Or jansin', whatever it is you feminists rephrase to negate female accountability :chuckle:

Ironically enough, Sum confirms Breathe's observation ...

teehee.gif