Victims of MAD

john w

Hall of Fame
When have you ever confessed the name of Jesus Christ?

I doubt you can let His name pass your lips, let alone post a true confession of faith in His righteousness, and His righteousness alone.

When have you ever read the bible, you satanic child of the devil, instead of your "reformed" trash, and "church" SOF, spamming your filth of Calvinism all over this site, as we have to pick up your litter?

I always use "Lord Jesus Christ," you filthy liar, in contrast to you honoring satan, your lord, and flipping the bird at the LORD God of the bible, who you assert randomly assigns people to hell, your future home.

Your "Christian" acting con job fools no one on TOL, you lying Calvinist dog.

john w

Hall of Fame
When have you ever confessed the name of Jesus Christ?

I doubt you can let His name pass your lips, let alone post a true confession of faith in His righteousness, and His righteousness alone.

"John W does not know theology, is ignorant of church history, does not attend church, is not under the authority of any Godly elder, rejects the historical church creeds and confessions, and thus fails to worship Jesus Christ in spirit and Truth."-nasty, filthy Calvinist

I've picked you apart on this site, and TOL members, for the most part, know it, and have seen you fold faster than a wet suit in the summer in Dallas, when up against me, loser. You are a joke re. "theology."

Nang

TOL Subscriber
When have you ever read the bible, you satanic child of the devil, instead of your "reformed" trash, and "church" SOF, spamming your filth of Calvinism all over this site, as we have to pick up your litter?

I always use "Lord Jesus Christ," you filthy liar, in contrast to you honoring satan, your lord, and flipping the bird at the LORD God of the bible, who you assert randomly assigns people to hell, your future home.

Your "Christian" acting con job fools no one on TOL, you lying Calvinist dog.

When? Where? How?

As mere reference in passing, or as your soul's deepest confession of faith?

Quotes, please . . .

Nang

TOL Subscriber
What an edifying thread...

:plain:

MADists edify no one . . . they only support and elevate each other, and could care less about the lost of the world.

I am surprised you and others have not become aware of this travesty, supported and purported by TOL.

john w

Hall of Fame
When? Where? How?

As mere reference in passing, or as your soul's deepest confession of faith?

Quotes, please . . .

Sober up, ignored one. You seem a tad jealous,you evil satanic droid, that I understand the book, can explain it, based upon rightly dividing the word of truth, making sense of, yes, contradictory passages, understanding to whom it was written, when, for what purpose, considering what went before it, and what went after it. And that, loser, is why others pay attention to me, while you sit, and drool, and cry, "bahhhh!," and pine, and wine, and rot, largely ignored, in your Calvinist leper colony, with your bible blender. And you hate that I have faith in a bible, and that I have a relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ, based on the most solid thing there is: his literal words, in writing, rightly divided, in contrast to your John Calvin books, articles, web sites, and neurons, and "Church" SOF, and Dr Watchamacallit, with 15 titles before, and after his/her name.

What do you have? Opinions, thoughts, criticisms, critiques, comments, assertions, not arguments(reasons for a conclusion), feelings, and your articles, and your booze. And your relationship with God? It could only be based on your opinions, what JC, John Calvin said, and your idolatry,thoughts, criticism, critiqueing those meanie MAD bullies/wackos, and more, feelings, and more pamphlets, that you rely on.

You know, come to think of it, I can sympathize with you. I would be pretty jealous, and annoyed with MAD wackos too, if I were you.

You are quite annoyed, and disturbed, and frustrated, that nobody takes you seriously. I respond, only because you are an excellent example of what happens to the mind, when it rejects the truth, and such examples can be a a good teaching tool, for our babes.

Get off our turf, irrelevant one.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
MADists edify no one . . . they only support and elevate each other, and could care less about the lost of the world.

I am surprised you and others have not become aware of this travesty, supported and purported by TOL.

Then leave Dodge, pick up your Calvinist toys, and don't come back-this is a site that takes a dispensational point of view. Your "god" of fortune is not welcome here. Ride off to meet up with your sister, Tabitha.

Leave. Am I clear, satanic drone?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Sober up, ignored one. You seem a tad jealous,you evil satanic droid, that I understand the book, can explain it, based upon rightly dividing the word of truth, making sense of, yes, contradictory passages, understanding to whom it was written, when, for what purpose, considering what went before it, and what went after it. And that, loser, is why others pay attention to me, while you sit, and drool, and cry, "bahhhh!," and pine, and wine, and rot, largely ignored, in your Calvinist leper colony, with your bible blender. And you hate that I have faith in a bible, and that I have a relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ, based on the most solid thing there is: his literal words, in writing, rightly divided, in contrast to your John Calvin books, articlkes, web sites, and neurons, and "Church" SOF, and Dr Watchamacallit, with 15 titles before and after his/her name.

What do you have? Opinions, thoughts, criticisms, critiques, comments, assertions, not arguments(reasons for a conclusion), feelings, and your articles, and your booze. And your relationship with God? It could only be based on your opinions, what JC, John Calvin said, and your idolatry,thoughts, criticism, critiqueing those meanie MAD bullies/wackos, and more, feelings, and more pamphlets, that you rely on.

You know, come to think of it, I can sympathize with you. I would be pretty jealous, and annoyed with MAD wackos too, if I were you.

You are quite annoyed, and disturbed, and frustrated, that nobody takes you seriously. I respond, only because you are an excellent example of what happens to the mind, when it rejects the truth, and such examples can be a a good teaching tool, for our babes.

Get off our turf, irrelevant one.

You cannot or will not confess the name of Jesus Christ as your Savior and your righteousness, can you?

Thus, you have no business claiming to be a Christian.

You are a fake . . .

john w

Hall of Fame
You cannot or will not confess the name of Jesus Christ as your Savior and righteousness, can you?

Thus, you have no business claiming to be a Christian.

You are a fake . . .

You cannot confess the name of the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior and righteousness, can you, child of the devil, leaving off "Lord," as satan is your lord.

See how that works? You're not fooling anyone, deceiver, posing as a "Christian," all the while flipping the bird at the LORD God of the bible, as you sit at the boots of your "god of fortune," that randomly assigns people to your future home-"elect" hell.

Quit copying me with this "fake" label, you fraud-you don't have the clout I do on TOL, and can't pull it off.

Arthur Brain

Frankly I'm sick and tired of the juvenility of plenty where it comes to ascribing to faith. Anyone looking in would likely be baffled as to how those supposedly with it can act like such immature jerks. That's the travesty.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Confession of the name of Jesus Christ as Savior, cannot pass the lips or issue forth as John W's public testimony.

The official defender of MAD cannot utter the name of the Lord.

What does that say about the MAD movement?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Frankly I'm sick and tired of the juvenility of plenty where it comes to ascribing to faith. Anyone looking in would likely be baffled as to how those supposedly with it can act like such immature jerks. That's the travesty.

If you consider the importance and necessity of confessing the name of Jesus Christ, to be a travesty, then you do not have any conception of genuine Christianity.

Arthur Brain

If you consider the importance and necessity of confessing the name of Jesus Christ, to be a travesty, then you do not have any conception of genuine Christianity.

That had nothing to do with what I'd just posted and it wasn't directed solely at you either. I think the way others go on here is a complete embarrassment and almost beyond belief.

john w

Hall of Fame

Oh. I'll file that one.

john w

Hall of Fame

I am not aware of your qualifications for commenting on this fake "Jesus" of yours.I'm sure, after you present your qualifications, ( because it really does come down to the credibility of the expert witnesses, in this courtroom ) , we will see that clearly you are much more intelligent, more informed, than us meanie MAD wackos, with all your JC manifestos.

On the other hand, since it is painfully obvious that you are nobody, and have contributed nothing to the development of biblical knowledge, and since God never chose, "elected" you to produce anything, except a lot of hot air, we will dismiss you, and file you under idolator, worshiping a "god of fortune," with no LORD God of the scriptures, no faith, as define biblically, in contrast to your "being zapped 'faith',and only one mission in life: to reproduce after her own kind: more satanic Calvinists, with no faith, depending on their "life style" to figger out whether they are one of the lottery, "elect" ones, and nothing intelligent to contribute to any discussion of the "bible".

Are you an evolutionist, nasty? You act like them. They act like you.

Thank you, and have a nice night. Merry Christmas. Remember-your "god
loves you. And so does the Easter Bunny, nasty Naggie.

Arthur Brain

Oh. I'll file that one.

Do what you want with it. I could care less in the same way you and your 'brethren' could care less as to how you present yourself to others in supposed 'love'. It's a complete joke, and not a funny one at that.

heir

TOL Subscriber
From Nang: "Name calling does not make up for failure to confess the name of Jesus Christ as your righteousness"

I claim the Lord Jesus Christ as my Saviour and righteousness everytime I testify the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)!

Romans 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.