Victims of MAD

vfirestormv

Feel free to give me some more neg-reps! You seem to enjoy
that big boy?

Whatever GM. Everyone here knows who the neg rep god is around here. But I assure you, I will leave you one for everyone you leave me. That rep bar means nothing to me. My posts will speak for themselves.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Whatever GM. Everyone here knows who the neg rep god is around here. But I assure you, I will leave you one for everyone you leave me. That rep bar means nothing to me. My posts will speak for themselves.

They'll have to, cause you're not doing so well yourself! :thumb:

Levolor

I can't supply a verse that calls someone a wimp or sweetie.

But there are these:

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man. Colossians 4:6

Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do. 1 Thessalonians 5:11

Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another. Romans 14:19

Jesus said that we would know false prophets by their fruit (Matthew 7:15, 16, 17) and St. Paul described what the characteristics of the fruit of the Spirit of Christ is in Galatians 5:22, 23: 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

And then, St. Paul in verse 26 said: Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

So much for the claim of following St. Paul, eh?

john w

Hall of Fame
Again, I am a sheep in wolf's clothing, trying to protect the babes/sheep from the wolves devouring them. Why aren't others?

"For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock." Acts 20:29 KJV

I don't feed wolves/wolf-ette's, invite them into my house, be "nice" to them, and, if I was "married with children", would not feed my "little ones" to them, nor allow them to communicate/fellowship with my children, "Al Bundy I am." Would you members of the boc? Wolves need to be marked/identified/exposed/isolated,so they won't devour the sheep.

I treat wolves/wof-ette's, as the Lord Jesus Christ and Paul treated them. Not by sitting around negotiating with them, and holding hands in one nice, "sweet", ecumenical tupperware party,but with a swat with the sword, not a pocket knife.

Repetition is learning(look it up in "the volume of the book").The Lord Jesus Christ took a different approach with "Professor/Dr. Nic"(John 3), and with wolves, serpents, vipers, hypocrites, whited walls,...... than He did with the young woman with a bucket of water at the well(John 4 KJV), as did the prophets, John the Baptist, Paul, Peter.....Why don't others?

Log off the box, survey the Holy Bible, and rightly divide the word of truth. You will thank me tomorrow(Bud Fox-"Wall Street").
_
"And they called Barnabas, Jupiter; and Paul, Mercurius, because he was the chief speaker." Acts 14:12 KJV

"For his letters, say they, are weighty and powerful; but his bodily presence is weak, and his speech contemptible." 2 Cor. 10:10 KJV

"But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things." 2 Cor. 11:6 KJV

"Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe.Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision. For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee; concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, ..." Philippians 3:1-ff KJV

Notice "Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision."-that mean spirited, name calling, intolerant, contemptible, rude....Paul at it again!

So much for education, degrees, titles, diplomas,"pedigrees" .......

I know, we will pray for you, John W...........And so it goes-Eccl. 1:9 KJV.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Since many/most fail to recognize the distinctive ministry of his apostle Paul, and rejects the Lord Jesus Christ's commands in this dispensation, as given to the Lord Jesus Christ's chosen vessel, Paul, and refuse to rightly divide the word of truth,and instead read books, articles, Statements of faith, websites,.........as their authority, they have to conclude, being the more mature, spiritual , sweet, caring, loving, "great one(s)", that name calling causes division. It's called spineless, effeminate Christianity. Bible believers, who do rightly divide the word of truth, understand that the division causer is not the one who identifies/marks/exposes , i.e., name calling, but the one who teaches doctrine that opposes the sound doctrine that was committed to the apostle Paul, who was taught it by revelation from the risen, ascended, and glorified Lord Jesus Christ from heaven, and not earth.

Christians, per Romans-Philemon's sound doctrine, are to separate in 3 areas:

1. From the world-Romans 12:2 KJV
2. From the "religious" system:2 Cor. 6:14-18 KJV
3. From erring brethren, false teachers, and deceivers. And these are to be marked/exposed/identified-named:

"Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple." Romans 16:17-18 KJV

See also Gal. 5:7 KJV, Gal. 1:8-9 KJV; 1 Timothy 6:3-5 KJV; 2 Timothy 2:15-21 KJV; Titus 1:9-13 KJV, Titus 3:9-12 KJV; 2 Thes. 3:6-7 KJV, 2 Thes. 2:15 KJV; 2 Cor. 2:1-5 KJV.

Sound doctrine, as preached by our apostle Paul, produces health, stable, "stablished" believers with conviction, who live godly. Unsound doctrine produces weak, effeminate, spineless, believers, tossed to and fro, having ungodly behaviour.

john w

Hall of Fame
"ravening wolves, serpents, vipers, whited walls...."-guess who?

Paul placed a curse on anyone that perverted the gospel of Christ-even an "angel from heaven"-survey Galatians 1 KJV.

Sound doctrine is sometimes communicated in non-compromising, sharp speech(2 Cor. 13:5-10 KJV), rebuke(Luke 24:25 KJV, 1 and 2 Timothy KJV, Titus KJV), and in sarcasm(Amos 4:4 KJV; Isaiah 17:3 KJV; Malachi 3:15 KJV; I Cor. 4:8-10 KJV; Job 12:2-6 KJV; Nahum 2:8 KJV.).

"And he went into the synagogue, and spake boldly for the space of three months,disputing and persuading the things concerning the kingdom of God." Acts 19:8 KJV

Survey:

Elijah's taunts:

" And it came to pass at noon, that Elijah mocked them, and said, Cry aloud: for he is a god; either he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, or peradventure he sleepeth, and must be awaked." I Kings 18:27 KJV

Job's sarcasm:

"And Job answered and said, No doubt but ye are the people, and wisdom shall die with you." Job 12:1-2

The Lord Jesus Christ:

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." Matthew 7:15 KJV

"But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves. Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor! Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold? And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty.Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift? Whoso therefore shall swear by the altar, sweareth by it, and by all things thereon. And whoso shall swear by the temple, sweareth by it, and by him that dwelleth therein. And he that shall swear by heaven, sweareth by the throne of God, and by him that sitteth thereon. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone. Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess. Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness. Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous, And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets. Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets. Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers. Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?...." Matthew 23:13-33 KJV

John the Baptist:

"...O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?" Luke 3:7 KJV

Peter:

"...The dog is turned to his own vomit again...."(2 Peter 2:22 KJV, Proverbs 26:11 KJV)

And, of course, Paul:

"For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock." Acts 20:19 KJV

"Then said Paul unto him, God shall smite thee, thou whited wall: for sittest thou to judge me after the law, and commandest me to be smitten contrary to the law?" Acts 23:3 KJV

"For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ..." 2 Cor. 11:13 KJV

"One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies." Titus 1:12 KJV

"reprobate(s)" Romans 1:28 KJV; 2 Tim. 3:8 KJV; Titus 1:12 KJV; 2 Cor. 13:5-7 KJV

"Beware of dogs..." Philippians 3:2 KJV

The mocking of the LORD God:

" I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh..." Proverbs 1:26 KJV

"He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision." Psalms 2:4 KJV

"The LORD shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming." Psalms 37:13 KJV

"The righteous also shall see, and fear, and shall laugh at him:..." Psalms 52:6 KJV

No compromise on the purity of the gospel of Christ. If you saw someone feed poisonous mushrooms to your children/grandchildren, what would you do? Eternal destinies are at stake, and you, me, every member of the body of Christ, every soldier, is commanded, by the Commander In Chief, to expose, mark, and rebuke false doctrine. You have no option, unless you have gone AWOL-Away Without The Lord.

This is is spiritual war, a war for men's and women's souls, not a kindergarten sand box. Accept it.

Call me a sheep in wolves clothing-we all have our function in the body of Christ. The LORD has gotten good use out of this mean spirited, intolerant.....("ya know" the rest).

Nang

TOL Subscriber
"ravening wolves, serpents, vipers, whited walls...."-guess who?

Paul placed a curse on anyone that perverted the gospel of Christ-even an "angel from heaven"-survey Galatians 1 KJV.

Sound doctrine is sometimes communicated in non-compromising, sharp speech(2 Cor. 13:5-10 KJV), rebuke(Luke 24:25 KJV, 1 and 2 Timothy KJV, Titus KJV), and in sarcasm(Amos 4:4 KJV; Isaiah 17:3 KJV; Malachi 3:15 KJV; I Cor. 4:8-10 KJV; Job 12:2-6 KJV; Nahum 2:8 KJV.).

"And he went into the synagogue, and spake boldly for the space of three months,disputing and persuading the things concerning the kingdom of God." Acts 19:8 KJV

Survey:

Elijah's taunts:

" And it came to pass at noon, that Elijah mocked them, and said, Cry aloud: for he is a god; either he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, or peradventure he sleepeth, and must be awaked." I Kings 18:27 KJV

Job's sarcasm:

"And Job answered and said, No doubt but ye are the people, and wisdom shall die with you." Job 12:1-2

The Lord Jesus Christ:

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." Matthew 7:15 KJV

"But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves. Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor! Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold? And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty.Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift? Whoso therefore shall swear by the altar, sweareth by it, and by all things thereon. And whoso shall swear by the temple, sweareth by it, and by him that dwelleth therein. And he that shall swear by heaven, sweareth by the throne of God, and by him that sitteth thereon. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone. Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess. Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness. Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous, And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets. Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets. Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers. Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?...." Matthew 23:13-33 KJV

John the Baptist:

"...O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?" Luke 3:7 KJV

Peter:

"...The dog is turned to his own vomit again...."(2 Peter 2:22 KJV, Proverbs 26:11 KJV)

And, of course, Paul:

"For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock." Acts 20:19 KJV

"Then said Paul unto him, God shall smite thee, thou whited wall: for sittest thou to judge me after the law, and commandest me to be smitten contrary to the law?" Acts 23:3 KJV

"For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ..." 2 Cor. 11:13 KJV

"One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies." Titus 1:12 KJV

"reprobate(s)" Romans 1:28 KJV; 2 Tim. 3:8 KJV; Titus 1:12 KJV; 2 Cor. 13:5-7 KJV

"Beware of dogs..." Philippians 3:2 KJV

The mocking of the LORD God:

" I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh..." Proverbs 1:26 KJV

"He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision." Psalms 2:4 KJV

"The LORD shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming." Psalms 37:13 KJV

"The righteous also shall see, and fear, and shall laugh at him:..." Psalms 52:6 KJV

No compromise on the purity of the gospel of Christ. If you saw someone feed poisonous mushrooms to your children/grandchildren, what would you do? Eternal destinies are at stake, and you, me, every member of the body of Christ, every soldier, is commanded, by the Commander In Chief, to expose, mark, and rebuke false doctrine. You have no option, unless you have gone AWOL-Away Without The Lord.

This is is spiritual war, a war for men's and women's souls, not a kindergarten sand box. Accept it.

Call me a sheep in wolves clothing-we all have our function in the body of Christ. The LORD has gotten good use out of this mean spirited, intolerant.....("ya know" the rest).

God has no use for a mean spirited, intolerant fake . . .

John W is an unloving phony, a humanistic comic at best; unread and uneducated in the truths of God, who elevates himself as being somekind of "saviour": serving his strange sect, only.

John W does not know theology, is ignorant of church history, does not attend church, is not under the authority of any Godly elder, rejects the historical church creeds and confessions, and thus fails to worship Jesus Christ in spirit and Truth.

Yet, boasts of nothing but himself, instead of ever mentioning the name of Jesus Christ, to give God all glory . . .

Can anyone on TOL refer to any post where John W specifically glorified the Name and Person of Jesus Christ?

No.

All he does is attack and rag on the faithful and regenerate sons of God, who in contrast, constantly honor, name, and give glory to the Son of God, Jesus Christ, while he unrepentantly continues to lead the willful, and ungodly astray.

Same spiritual attacks that issue forth from the other 12 or so MADists who dominate this site, in opposition to Scriptural Truths taught by the genuine Christians, who confess Jesus Christ as Savior.

Nang rejects John W as representing the Lord and Savior from Heaven.

john w

Hall of Fame
God has no use for a mean spirited, intolerant fake . . .

John W is an unloving phony, a humanistic comic at best; unread and uneducated in the truths of God, who elevates himself as being somekind of "saviour": serving his strange sect, only.

John W does not know theology, is ignorant of church history, does not attend church, is not under the authority of any Godly elder, rejects the historical church creeds and confessions, and thus fails to worship Jesus Christ in spirit and Truth.

Yet, boasts of nothing but himself, instead of ever mentioning the name of Jesus Christ, to give God all glory . . .

Can anyone on TOL refer to any post where John W specifically glorified the Name and Person of Jesus Christ?

No.

All he does is attack and rag on the faithful and regenerate sons of God, who in contrast, constantly honor, name, and give glory to the Son of God, Jesus Christ, while leading willful, ungodly women astray.

Same spiritual attacks that issue forth from the other 12 or so MADists who dominate this site, in opposition to Scriptural Truths taught by the genuine Christians, who confess Jesus Christ as Savior.

Nang rejects John W as representing the Lord and Savior from Heaven.

Thanks, you demonic Calvinist droid, who wouldn't know the difference between the book of Daniel, and Daniel Boone, as you can't touch me in biblical knowledge, you fraud, as most laugh at your satanic "posts," treat you as a leper, as all you do is spam your "church" SOF, and just make up terms, on the fly.

You disgusting wolf-ette, never satisfied with eating just one sheep, as your "ministry" is eating the whole flock, and taking them to hell with you, you perverter, with your fake "god," and fake "Jesus."

The LORD God rejects you, you vile witchie poo, and nasty old "lady."

"genuine Christians"=her Catholicism

Shove that works based trash.

Get out of our territory, she devil, as this reserved for members of the body of Christ, not children of the devil, such as yourself.

"Can anyone on TOL refer to any post where John W specifically glorified the Name and Person of Jesus Christ?"-nasty

Yes, as TOL members, for the most part, take notice of me, you perverter, and ignore your satanic "doctrine" of "Calvinism," avoid your filth, and your demonic "god," a god of idolatry, consigning people to hell, because this god rolled the dice the wrong way.

You're disgusting. Even you know it, dog.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Thanks, you demonic Calvinist droid, who wouldn't know the difference between the book of Daniel, and Daniel Boone, as you can't touch me in biblical knowledge, you fraud, as most laiugh at your satanic "posts," treat you as a leper, as all you do is spam your "church" SOF, and just make up terms, on the fly.

You disgusting wolf-ette, never satisfied with eating just one sheep, as your "ministry" is eating the whole flock, and taking them to hell with you, you perverter, with your fake "god," and fake "Jesus."

The LORD God rejects you, you vile witchie poo, and nasty old "lady."

Get out of our territory, she devil, as this reserved for members of the body of Christ, not children of the devil, such as yourself.

When have you ever confessed the name of Jesus Christ?

I doubt you can let His name pass your lips, let alone post a true confession of faith in His righteousness, and His righteousness alone.