Victims of MAD

JosephR

Grosnick Marowbe

I would PM you but I don't have that option yet.

I did have honest questions and I was attacked. That's what I don't get about MAD.

when you truly understand yourself,then you may have a hint as to why others act the way they do. I have a feeling it has to do with the persona, the EGO...... but thats my guess....

anyways, anyone who knows thyself wont care as to why others are vile.

They are not all bad.....John W... is just a special case..self justified and self assured.

Levolor

Trust was part of that at the time and it wasn't a fleeting 24 hour thing so why don't you tell me if otherwise? You've presumed enough else so if that's it I'll leave the rest of you to squabble.

Praise God! I read here that you know that 'today is the day of salvation' (2 Corinthians 6:2) and that the 'choose this day who you shall serve' (Joshua 24:15) is actually a day by day, moment by moment choosing and is not a choice made on a certain day in the past... as so many seem to think and believe.

musterion

Praise God! I read here that you know that 'today is the day of salvation' (2 Corinthians 6:2) and that the 'choose this day who you shall serve' (Joshua 24:15) is actually a day by day, moment by moment choosing and is not a choice made on a certain day in the past... as so many seem to think and believe.

You keep on climbing that golden ladder, pal. You think it leads you upward but it's taking you into the pit.

Levolor

You keep on climbing that golden ladder, pal. You think it leads you upward but it's taking you into the pit.

LOL

Tell ya what, I'll be sure to consult you for spiritual advice...

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
:rotfl:

Surely you realize that I'm pulling your leg? Advice, from you? After THAT statement? LOL!!!

ARMcCarley

You all look the same to me. :)

Occasionally.

Do you always open your greetings with an insult?

Not an insult, but a response to someone who didn't greet but instead ask who I am. Like you know everyone. But anyways I am ARMcCarley, new to TOL.