Victims of MAD

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I am not aware of your qualifications for commenting on this fake "Jesus" of yours.I'm sure, after you present your qualifications, ( because it really does come down to the credibility of the expert witnesses, in this courtroom ) , we will see that clearly you are much more intelligent, more informed, than us meanie MAD wackos, with all your JC manifestos.

On the other hand, since it is painfully obvious that you are nobody, and have contributed nothing to the development of biblical knowledge, and since God never chose, "elected" you to produce anything, except a lot of hot air, we will dismiss you, and file you under idolator, worshiping a "god of fortune," with no LORD God of the scriptures, no faith, as define biblically, in contrast to your "being zapped 'faith',and only one mission in life: to reproduce after his own kind: more satanic Calvinists, with no faith, depending on their "life style" to figger out whether they are one of the lottery, "elect" ones, and nothing intelligent to contribute to any discussion of the "bible".

Thank you, and have a nice night. Merry Christmas. Remember-your "god
loves you. And so does the Easter Bunny, nasty Naggie.

I understand. I have your number.

It is more "natural" for you to demonically attack a daughter of God, than it is for you to utter God's Name or to openly confess Jesus Christ as your Savior.

You just cannot do it, can you?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Do what you want with it. I could care less in the same way you and your 'brethren' could care less as to how you present yourself to others in supposed 'love'. It's a complete joke, and not a funny one at that.
You act as if you care, but spit on the Lord Jesus Christ's finished work as you've been here for years and believe not the glorious gospel of Christ (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV). Your alleged "maturity" level is not a get out of hell free card.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Do what you want with it. I could care less in the same way you and your 'brethren' could care less as to how you present yourself to others in supposed 'love'. It's a complete joke, and not a funny one at that.
"How much less?"~STP :chuckle:

Arthur Brain

You act as if you care, but spit on the Lord Jesus Christ's finished work as you've been here for years and believe not the glorious gospel of Christ (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV). Your alleged "maturity" level is not a get out of hell free card.

I'm sorry, since when did you get to know me so well as to be such an expert on my personal beliefs? Everyone goes to the 'grave' Heir including you.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
From Nang: "Name calling does not make up for failure to confess the name of Jesus Christ as your righteousness"

I claim the Lord Jesus Christ as my Saviour and righteousness everytime I testify the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)!

Romans 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Is claiming and spouting scripture as mantra, the same as actually confessing the name of Jesus Christ from the heart, with one's own words of professed faith in, and love for His Dear Person and Majesty and Grace?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
MADists not only exhibit a shocking lack of expression of love for God and His name, but they show absolutely no love for their fellow man.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I'm sorry, since when did you get to know me so well as to be such an expert on my personal beliefs? Everyone goes to the 'grave' Heir including you.
I can read. I have never seen a testimony of salvation from you. Are you saved? And the grave is not the end!

for the saved (me):

1 Corinthians 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1 Corinthians 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

1 Corinthians 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

1 Corinthians 15:55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

1 Corinthians 15:56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

for the unsaved (you, unless you're saved):

2 Thessalonians 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

2 Thessalonians 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Is claiming and spouting scripture as mantra, the same as actually confessing the name of Jesus Christ from the heart, with one's own words of professed faith in, and love for His Dear Person and Majesty and Grace?

Romans 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

He is a part of my sewage list of TOL. He is probably the lowest form of human being known. He tells others there is nothing wrong with them being in rebellion to God.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Romans 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

When the word of God resides in the heart, the ready and constant confession of the precious name of Jesus Christ is always upon the lips.

None of you MADists show any such personal testimonial love for Jesus Christ, let alone any regard or respect for your fellow man.

Therefore, you prove to be fakes; merely spouting and using scripture to further your own ungodly purposes.

heir

TOL Subscriber
When the word of God resides in the heart, the ready and constant confession of the precious name of Jesus Christ is always upon the lips.
You can't stand it that the scriptures are in nearly every one of my posts. You'd rather I not post it at all. Too bad.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You can't stand it that the scriptures are in nearly every one of my posts. You'd rather I not post it at all. Too bad.

All kinds of cultists quote scripture.

Confessing faith and giving personal honor and glory to the name of Jesus Christ is better.

And NONE of you MADists want to do that. And I know why . . .

heir

TOL Subscriber
Therefore, you prove to be fakes; merely spouting and using scripture to further your own ungodly purposes.
Enough with your opinion. What saith the scripture?

2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

2 Timothy 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

2 Timothy 4:5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

Arthur Brain

I can read. I have never seen a testimony of salvation from you. Are you saved? And the grave is not the end!

Nobody said you couldn't but since when did that give you the right to be so arrogantly presumptive about another persons beliefs simply because you haven't read some 'personal testimony' or some such? I confessed and repented a long time ago and that would count as being 'saved' for many just on this board no matter what's happened since, and I won't pretend I've led a guilt free life since that point or that my beliefs haven't changed in regards to 'dogma' in the meantime. I don't hold with a lot of 'traditional' theology so there ya go.

heir

TOL Subscriber
All kinds of cultists quote scripture.

Confessing faith and giving personal honor and glory to the name of Jesus Christ is better.
Psalms 138:2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

You are bothered by someone quoting God's pure and preserved words (Psalms 12:6-7 KJV). Why is that?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Nobody said you couldn't but since when did that give you the right to be so arrogantly presumptive about another persons beliefs simply because you haven't read some 'personal testimony' or some such? I confessed and repented a long time ago and that would count as being 'saved' for many just on this board no matter what's happened since, and I won't pretend I've led a guilt free life since that point or that my beliefs haven't changed in regards to 'dogma' in the meantime. I don't hold with a lot of 'traditional' theology so there ya go.
That's not salvation. Trusting the Lord believing what Christ did in your place is the power of God to save you (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). When have you ever had a moment in your life when you trusted Him after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, the gospel of Christ?

Arthur Brain

He is a part of my sewage list of TOL. He is probably the lowest form of human being known. He tells others there is nothing wrong with them being in rebellion to God.

Coming from you that's nothing short of a compliment considering you're that much of a pratt as to call people like anna 'gutter whore rats' etc. On that note I'll leave you all to your 'heretic' fest...

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Enough with your opinion. What saith the scripture?

2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

2 Timothy 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

2 Timothy 4:5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

You only use these words of God to elevate yourself and defend your false religion.

But you prove incapable of posting a personal testimony from your heart of a love of the name and Person of Jesus Christ and reliance for everlasting life, based upon His righteousness, alone.

Not one of you MADists can utter a love for His name from your own hearts and lips. For He is not in you.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Psalms 138:2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

You are bothered by someone quoting God's pure and preserved words (Psalms 12:6-7 KJV). Why is that?

I am not persuaded by those who quote God's words without any expression of love for the name of God the author, or who harbor selfish motives doing so, that is apart from love for their fellow man.

Such are hypocrites . . .