Victims of MAD

vfirestormv

vfirestormv doesn't like the way he's being treated! Cry me a river!

I have no problem with the way I am being treated, I have dealt with children before, you're like a gnat that keeps pestering. But most of the time gnats just get slapped down. Maybe that is why you neg rep me and threatening me in your messages. You scare no one, child.

ARMcCarley

Made up, you wicked hypocrite-"quit...like men."

"little Johnny....cockroaches...stupid" is acceptable, eh punk?

Have a seat, you pining actor/actress.

Hey, sweetie. Clay Aikens wants his face back. Try this for your avatar:

Clay-Aiken-officially-launches-bid-for-Congress_0.jpg

So there.

Jealous, punk? No hair, eh punk? Put up your pic, punk. I thought so. A typical girlie "man," trying to impress others, and his would be girlfriend.

Put up your pic, sweetie.

Have a seat-just another spineless punk, on TOL, trying to gain some "fame" on the site, to prop up his sagging ego.

Lol your a mess man/woman.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
VF you can dish it out but can't take it huh? If it gets to hot for ya,
get outta Dodge and find a nice pleasant forum that will suit your
'whiny' ways!

john w

Hall of Fame
Lol your a mess man/woman.

"Lol"

Now, he/she thinks this is "Teen World" magazine.

Post your pic.

I thought so-I will huff, and puff....

And quit imitating me-"your a mess." I know I'm one of the most respected gun slingers on TOL, so I "get" your attempting to copy me, but you cannot "pull it off," as I can.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have no problem with the way I am being treated, I have dealt with children before, you're like a gnat that keeps pestering. But most of the time gnats just get slapped down. Maybe that is why you neg rep me and threatening me in your messages. You scare no one, child.

The Mods can check those messages! I asked you 'nicely' to
not message me again! You refused, and now, here we are pilgrim!

vfirestormv

VF you can dish it out but can't take it huh? If it gets to hot for ya,
get outta Dodge and find a nice pleasant forum that will suit your
'whiny' ways!

Bring what ya got bra, I have never been intimidated by children. Go tell 'em "I have been here longer and I deserve respect dang-gum-it."
Respect is earned bra. I respect many here that I do not agree with, but when the name calling starts because you have nothing left to say, I have no respect for that.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
TOL isn't your usual "soft chair" forum but, it's the best on the Net!
Ya gotta have what it takes though! Seems you and that other newbie
don't?

ARMcCarley

"Lol"

Now, he/she thinks this is "Teen World" magazine.

Post your pic.

I thought so-I will huff, and puff....

And quit imitating me-"your a mess." I know I'm one of the most respected gun slingers on TOL, so I "get" your attempting to copy me, but you cannot "pull it off," as I can.

I don't think anyone could pull that mullet off, including you. Huff and puff? Are you the big bad wolf of Christianity or something? Thought so.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Bring what ya got bra, I have never been intimidated by children. Go tell 'em "I have been here longer and I deserve respect dang-gum-it."
Respect is earned bra. I respect many here that I do not agree with, but when the name calling starts because you have nothing left to say, I have no respect for that.

I'm not asking for your respect! All I asked, nicely I might add, is that,
you stop messaging me!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You two "Knuckleheads" are gonna have fun here! Although, I don't
want to see ya crying, sobbing, and weeping too much, it irratates
me!

vfirestormv

I'm not asking for your respect! All I asked, nicely I might add, that,
you stop messaging me!

Fair enough then don't message me. You messaged me, I messaged you back then you message me again with threatening, I messaged you back. Show it to them bud, let them decide what to do. But know this, I say again, message me, I will message you back, neg rep me unjustly and I will neg rep back. Or we can be civil and debate like men, if that is possible.