Trumpcare

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Conservative got exactly what they wanted - control of the White House, the Senate and the House and yet they're still blaming the Democrats!

When do conservatives take responsibility for a dilemma of their own making?
Like demoncrats take the blame for pushing Obamacare through with no input?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Like demoncrats take the blame for pushing Obamacare through with no input?
The Republicans consistently refused to cooperate with Obama for the last 8 years, particularly when it came to supporting public healthcare in any form.

How dare those nasty Democrats succeed in using their majorities to approve Obamacare - where the Republicans have failed to pass Trumpcare with their majorities!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The Republicans consistently refused to cooperate with Obama for the last 8 years, particularly when it came to supporting public healthcare in any form.

How dare those nasty Democrats succeed in using their majorities to approve Obamacare - where the Republicans have failed to pass Trumpcare with their majorities!
Do some research, fool. The demoncrats were in the same situation 7 years ago - trouble passing Obamacare. I hope it doesn't pass. The reality is, even more demoncrats will be voted out in 18 and 20, it's just a fact.

rexlunae

I believe Trump is a true blue Moderate, and that doesn't sit well with none of you all because none of you really want peace.

He's whatever you need him to be. He's the Doctor's psychic paper in the shape of aa grinch. It's really amazing how desperate the descriptions his worshipers have for him.

The fact is you are projecting yourself onto the blank canvas of his vacuous persona.

jeffblue101

The Republicans don't know how to legislate. They're used to being the opposition, with President Obama ensuring that they're crazy ideologically-driven nonsense has limited impact. Now they're faced with the ability to actually write real laws, and they can't because reality intervenes, and even the many Republicans realize that kicking tens of millions of people off their coverage is political suicide.

Republicans have become the single greatest threat to the safety of Americans, and it's getting more and more obvious.

if Democrats can legislate better than Republicans why are they in the minority after passing Obamacare

Danoh

if Democrats can legislate better than Republicans why are they in the minority after passing Obamacare

Very simple - 8 years of very deliberate Republican sabotage of Obama's efforts to turn around the economy destroyed under Bush; and Hilary's arrogant dismissal of the very core in those Red States that had helped get Obama into Office.

Obama was right. Had he been running, he would not have made her mistake.

He didn't make that mistake when he was running.

Of course, the incompetents on the so called Right will make of this post what they always do.

Reminds me of a conversation I once had with a die heart Right Winger "friend" of mine.

I had just finished reading a really well written book on Al Capone and his times.

I happened to express to this friend my admiration for Capone's obvious genius and great organizational skills for running his huge empire at such a young age.

My friend expressed the shock "how you could you admire such a man!"

Completely missing the obvious - that it had been the above I had expressed my admiration for, not...the man, himself.

:doh:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Very simple - 8 years of very deliberate Republican sabotage of Obama's efforts to turn around the economy destroyed under Bush; and Hilary's arrogant dismissal of the very core in those Red States that had helped get Obama into Office.

Obama was right. Had he been running, he would not have made her mistake.

He didn't make that mistake when he was running.

Of course, the incompetents on the so called Right will make of this post what they always do.

Reminds me of a conversation I once had with a die heart Right Winger "friend" of mine.

I had just finished reading a really well written book on Al Capone and his times.

I happened to express to this friend my admiration for Capone's obvious genius and great organizational skills for running his huge empire at such a young age.

My friend expressed the shock "how you could you admire such a man!"

Completely missing the obvious - that it had been the above I had expressed my admiration for, not...the man, himself.

:doh:
More Fake News from dano