Trumpcare

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't want the government having anything to do with my healthcare.

rexlunae

Really? Anything? So, if you went to the doctor with a cold, and she chopped off your arm, you wouldn't want anyone to step in and say "Hey! Don't do that!"? It's just a case for the market to decide?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Trumpcare

The Freedom Caucus will continue to hold the Republican Party hostage to their ultra-conservative ideology unless Trump forges a coalition between Democrats and moderate GOP politicians!

The healthcare experience has shown that when Trump/Ryan shifted their legislation to the right to appease Freedom Caucus members, they lost the support of moderate Republicans

That means Trump needs to reach out beyond his core constituency - something he hasn't done since becoming president!

Last edited:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Really? Anything? So, if you went to the doctor with a cold, and she chopped off your arm, you wouldn't want anyone to step in and say "Hey! Don't do that!"? It's just a case for the market to decide?

That's why there's civil court.

Last edited:

Danoh

I have my own, myself.

But many are not in my position.

Due to the mess of Slick Willy's and George W's massive sell outs.

While what was just done to Trump by his own, was done against Obama's attempted economic reforms by the same Republicans for 8 years.

You watch how they will now mess with Trump's supposed economic reforms attempts.

I'm self-employed. I win no matter who does what.

Last edited:

Danoh

What makes you think that?

His is ever the reactionary view of the extremist.

Where anyone not of their extreme must be of some other.

No in betweens perceived by such.

Perhaps such only take either completely freezing showers or baths, or completely scalding ones :D

Theirs is ever the one, or the other.

Either with us, or against us.

Never mind their false idol: Trump, just proved the self-delusion of either, or, extremes.

Then again, he just as quickly did his infamous alternative fact two-step, and is now claiming he never promised he would repeal ACA his first two months in office :chuckle: