Trumpcare

ClimateSanity

Ah, yes, even defeat a great victory. Cling to that, since your champion can't seem to get a victory without a defeat.

Trumpers will be saved from confronting the failure of their man because articles like this can paper over them until they forget that they ever happened.
I know you want to see defeat. Truth is, that's a brilliant plan to get all sides to give in some.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I know you want to see defeat.

Spoiler
350x.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I have my own, myself.

But many are not in my position.

Due to the mess of Slick Willy's and George W's massive sell outs.

While what was just done to Trump by his own, was done against Obama's attempted economic reforms by the same Republicans for 8 years.

You watch how they will now mess with Trump's supposed economic reforms attempts.

I'm self-employed. I win no matter who does what.
:mock: self employed

rexlunae

if Democrats can legislate better than Republicans why are they in the minority after passing Obamacare

Because they suck at winning elections, as I just said.

At this point in Obama's first term, they'd passed Obamacare and a massive stimulus package. Both were incredibly controversial, both were a major legislative push. And it's because they had the discipline for the actual legislative process. What Paul Ryan tried to do this week, and what Trump tried to do, isn't legislating. I'm not sure what it was. It was pathetic. They hid it in the basement, they jammed it through committees, they limited debate. They tried to call a vote that was full of aggrieved symbolism, they completely ignored the other side, they barely compromised with their own members, and the result was a bill that was objectively horrible and hurt most of the country. That bill was so bad that Congress is nearly twice as popular. And all for a bill that was destined to die in the Senate.

The Repeal and Replace rhetoric were with dishonest, insincere, or perhaps just unvetted. The math is horrendous.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
A product of the devil. Civil court should not exist. But it does because we have an extremely corrupt system.

As I was searching for "all cases criminal and civil are to be decided by trial by jury" I was bombarded with how the Supreme Court has supposedly single handedly amended the constitution to make jury trials non-mandatory.

Civil court is fine, it is the cases that certain judges allow in that is corrupt.

Course it would be a righteous place indeed if they were not needed. :cheers:

Danoh

Because they suck at winning elections, as I just said.

At this point in Obama's first term, they'd passed Obamacare and a massive stimulus package. Both were incredibly controversial, both were a major legislative push. And it's because they had the discipline for the actual legislative process. What Paul Ryan tried to do this week, and what Trump tried to do, isn't legislating. I'm not sure what it was. It was pathetic. They hid it in the basement, they jammed it through committees, they limited debate. They tried to call a vote that was full of aggrieved symbolism, they completely ignored the other side, they barely compromised with their own members, and the result was a bill that was objectively horrible and hurt most of the country. That bill was so bad that Congress is nearly twice as popular. And all for a bill that was destined to die in the Senate.

The Repeal and Replace rhetoric were with dishonest, insincere, or perhaps just unvetted. The math is horrendous.

That actually reads like a description of Trump's other fraud - his life as a so called big time real estate developer :D

The reality?

Not only did he never complete his education at Wharton, but many of his classmates long since left him in the dust of their $Billions.

Trump fools have bought into his quest to make himself famous.

His classmates followed in the tradition of their families' practice.

The practice of quietly continuing building the kind of massively massive wealth that allows such to buy a Trump on a whim, should they so choose, but ten times over, and then some, without even beginning to tap their massive fortunes.

Well, he just ran into some just like that - in the person of the ever behind the scenes Koch Brothers.

The man is...a fraud who is laughed at by such families.

Of course, the Trump drones are already rationalizing that Trump is the one who ended up with the last laugh.

Sit back, kid, we're only seeing the beginning of this comedy of errors that is their self-induced Trump admini-frustration :chuckle:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
danoh - you're almost as disturbed as anna :nono:

better find yerself a puppy to hug for the next four years

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
A product of the devil. Civil court should not exist. But it does because we have an extremely corrupt system.
As of 2016, Trump and his businesses had been involved in more than 3,500 state and federal legal actions.

Trump or one of his companies was the plaintiff in 1,900 cases and the defendant in 1,450.