Trump Makes His Way Back to the Lead in Poll

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You noted a handful of rich people who disdain or dislike Trump, suggesting a rebuttal. I paralleled the average height of men doesn't suggest that all men are of average height.

Even if more are than are not.

Or, more succinctly, the exception doesn't disprove the rule. By and large, people who are in a position of power and wealth aren't worried about Trump, who is almost certain to act in the interest of their money and not against it.
Watch the polls Town, Trump is coming back and will win in November. You're gonna love him as President !!

pepper o'chini

BANNED
Banned
Here's THREE polls from Politico with Trump ahead that I have now posted for the THIRD time Mr. I'm-The-Idiot-Who-Voted-For-Obama.

CqdeivYVYAEk5EI.jpg

....and you're an idiot if you think the Kenyan had ANYTHING to do with that. Talking about being asleep!! The economy goes up and down as a normal thing, just like the seasons. Obama's policies have been harmful at every level - a blind man can see that. It is the sheer power of American business and entrepreneurship and the usual economic cycle that has allowed it to slowly crawl back,. If Reagan had been president it would have bounced back long ago and been booming now.

Your faux-intellectualism is a very thin whitewash that covers your sheer stupidity and ignorance. You're like Obama: A moron with small ideas, wrapped up in big empty words.

BN-NF324_riley0_JV_20160322181122.jpg

Quetzal

Watch the polls Town, Trump is coming back and will win in November. You're gonna love him as President !!
As a middle class white male, I probably won't suffer any consequence, but that isn't the point. The point is, from my perspective and in my opinion, his rhetoric is a dangerous precursor to probable legislation that will seek to marginalize large groups of people for no justifiable reason. His "popularity" speaks to an alarmingly large group of people who share his prejudice and negative bias. This scares me not for my own well being, but the well being of others.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... probable legislation that will seek to marginalize large groups of people for no justifiable reason....

define "marginalize"

which "large groups of people"?

do you consider the following to be justifiable reasons?
1. sharing a religion with people who are terrorists
2. breaking the law

Quetzal

define "marginalize"
Sure, I use the term to describe defining a group of people as inferior. May not be the most accurate use, but it is one I am comfortable with.

which "large groups of people"?
He is on record making derogatory remarks concerning women, Muslims, Hispanics and the disabled.

do you consider the following to be justifiable reasons?
1. sharing a religion with people who are terrorists
No.

2. breaking the law
This is a justifiable reason to persecute an individual based on their actions alone. But not to persecute an entire group of people based on the actions of a few.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
.....his rhetoric is a dangerous precursor to probable legislation that will seek to marginalize large groups of people for no justifiable reason......
That sort of despicable statement is the REAL danger - it's a lie, to scare uninformed people from voting for Trump. I DARE you to quote IN CONTEXT one statement from Trump that would justify that despicable post of yours. Not paraphrase, either, but QUOTE, and IN CONTEXT.

ok doser

Sure, I use the term to describe defining a group of people as inferior.

so you're worried that trump is going to pass legislation (btw, he's running for president, not congress - where the laws are made) defining certain groups of people as inferior? :freak:

third grade was the hardest four years of your life, wasn't it? :kookoo:

queeztle said:
He is on record making derogatory remarks concerning women, Muslims, Hispanics and the disabled.

certain women, certain mooslims, certain hispanics and one particular disabled moron

all of whom deserved to have derogatory remarks made about them

Quetzal

so you're worried that trump is going to pass legislation (btw, he's running for president, not congress - where the laws are made) defining certain groups of people as inferior? :freak:

third grade was the hardest four years of your life, wasn't it? :kookoo:

certain women, certain mooslims, certain hispanics and one particular disabled moron

all of whom deserved to have derogatory remarks made about them
You addressed none of the principle concerns I brought up, not surprising. Just disappointing.

ok doser

you said:
... his rhetoric is a dangerous precursor to probable legislation that will seek to marginalize large groups of people for no justifiable reason.

and then you defined "marginalize" as "defining a group of people as inferior"

so, you fear "probable legislation that will seek to define as inferior large groups of people for no justifiable reason"

just how do you think that's gonna work?

trump's gonna push legislation that controls the dictionary? :kookoo:

Quetzal

you said:

and then you defined "marginalize" as "defining a group of people as inferior"

so, you fear "probable legislation that will seek to define as inferior large groups of people for no justifiable reason"

just how do you think that's gonna work?

trump's gonna push legislation that controls the dictionary? :kookoo:
Focus. You are arguing semantics in lieu of a real, concrete response.

Quetzal

um, no

i'm quoting your language and asking you to explain your bizarre fears
Nothing bizzare about them. To summarize, I think Trump has the possibility to influence legislation that I feel is dangerous to ethnic and social minorities. I base this belief on his controversial statements that he has made throughout his campaign. See? Fairly simple and straight forward.

ok doser

See? Fairly simply and straight forward.

and fairly different from what you said previously

queeztle said:
To summarize, I think Trump has the possibility to influence legislation

that's a role that presidents play, yes

queetzle said:
that I feel is dangerous to ethnic and social minorities.

give me a specific example of a piece of legislation that you think trump would push that would be dangerous to ethnic and social minorities

for example, are you afraid that trump will push to repeal the 13th amendment? the 19th amendment?