Trump Makes His Way Back to the Lead in Poll

Quetzal

and fairly different from what you said previously
It's possible I was unclear, glad we are on the same page now.

give me a specific example of a piece of legislation that you think trump would push that would be dangerous to ethnic and social minorities

for example, are you afraid that trump will push to repeal the 13th amendment? the 19th amendment?
I'll be honest I don't have one because he hasn't offer specifics, just ideas. Ideas in and within themselves are harmless. But he will have the ability to act on them in a way that can be dangerous. See previous posts for examples.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
As a middle class white male, I probably won't suffer any consequence, but that isn't the point. The point is, from my perspective and in my opinion, his rhetoric is a dangerous precursor to probable legislation that will seek to marginalize large groups of people for no justifiable reason. His "popularity" speaks to an alarmingly large group of people who share his prejudice and negative bias. This scares me not for my own well being, but the well being of others.
You're wong and you're being paranoid Q :noid:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
That sort of despicable statement is the REAL danger - it's a lie, to scare uninformed people from voting for Trump. I DARE you to quote IN CONTEXT one statement from Trump that would justify that despicable post of yours. Not paraphrase, either, but QUOTE, and IN CONTEXT.

I knew you'd be a coward and not quote the man. Instead you gave me links to idiots explaining what the man said. But here is the actual quote from the first link:

"The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else’s problems. [Applause] Thank you. It’s true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

Now, IN CONTEXT, he is talking about MexicO, the country, not Mexicans, as a people. So tell me: What in that, , to use your words, "..is a dangerous precursor to probable legislation that will seek to marginalize large groups of people for no justifiable reason." ?? What!! What's there!!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Here's THREE polls from Politico with Trump ahead that I have now posted for the THIRD time Mr. I'm-The-Idiot-Who-Voted-For-Obama.
Well, to manage that you put in a few state polls, which if you opened more widely wouldn't do you much good. I posted the major national polls of late. So, nice desperate try to do...whatever.

And continuing the half-truth isn't damaging to me, you know. :plain:

....and you're an idiot if you think the Kenyan had ANYTHING to do with that.
I refuse to debate anything substantive with someone who can't even get the nationality of their president right.

The economy goes up and down as a normal thing, just like the seasons
What was happening with our economy prior to the first election wasn't an economic mood swing or inevitable cycle.

Obama's policies have been harmful at every level - a blind man can see that.
I'd agree you'd have to be blind to data to believe that.

Your faux-intellectualism is a very thin whitewash that covers your sheer stupidity and ignorance.
Your choice of rebuttal only underscores two things: your intellectual insecurity and an inability to rise about schoolyard nonsense.

You're like Obama: A moron with small ideas, wrapped up in big empty words.
Or maybe you need to buy a dictionary and improve your reading comprehension. :think: I like my odds.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Watch the polls Town, Trump is coming back and will win in November. You're gonna love him as President !!
Neither candidate particularly worries or excites me. I won't vote for either, but I'm not afraid of them given that they can only do what the machinery permits. Radicals rarely move more than the margins.

He loves the sound of his own voice, that's about it
That's what a lot of people say about Trump. So according to you I'm in good company. :eek:

Quetzal

Now, IN CONTEXT, he is talking about MexicO, the country, not Mexicans, as a people. So tell me: What in that, , to use your words, "..is a dangerous precursor to probable legislation that will seek to marginalize large groups of people for no justifiable reason." ?? What!! What's there!!
Hmm... in order to continue you need to have a basic understanding of what we are actually talking about. For better or worse, you don't. I also don't give time of any significance to individuals who feel the need to kick around childish insults in lieu of using their big boy words.

Quetzal

Neither candidate particularly worries or excites me. I won't vote for either, but I'm not afraid of them given that they can only do what the machinery permits. Radicals rarely move more than the margins.
Good news is I saw a few independent candidates making up some ground. I haven't had much time to look into them though. Heck, I don't even remember their names. :eek:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
So apparently Mexico is populated by people who are not Mexicans?.......

Lord, your ignorance is stunning. All sorts of people sneak across the border of Mexico, the Mexican government knows it, and that's Trump point:
California sees surge in Chinese illegally crossing border from Mexico
^ That's one example. I could give hundreds.
Thanks to morons like you and Quetzal, Trump's words that demonstrate a valid TRUTH have been perverted into some sort of racists comments. Learn how to speak English you imbecile.

Hmm... in order to continue you need to have a basic understanding of what we are actually talking about.........
I have an understanding... ....that you're a race-baiting liar. You spread fear, and pervert Trump's words to mean something they never meant. Don't talk down to me dude, I have forgotten more than you'll ever know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Meet the ‘Trumpocrats’: Lifelong Democrats Breaking with Party Over Hillary Clinton to Support Donald Trump for President

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...llary-clinton-support-donald-trump-president/

NEW YORK CITY, New York — Meet the “Trumpocrats,” or so the sizable collection of lifelong Democrats breaking with their party because of their disgust with nominee for president Hillary Rodham Clinton and supporting instead Republican nominee Donald J. Trump call themselves.
Christian Rickers, the Virginia-based executive director of the Trumpocrats PAC—a Super PAC designed to help his like-minded lifelong Democrats abandon the sinking Democratic ship due to Hillary Clinton’s nomination and join the Trump movement—walked Breitbart News through why he is leading the effort among Democrats who support Trump for president.

Rickers’ argument centers on trade policy, and Trump’s ardent opposition to the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) that Clinton supported publicly more than 40 times but now claims she opposes. He points back to Bill Clinton’s backing of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) from his time as president, and Rickers says Democrats everywhere should be terrified of how much further Hillary Clinton would go if she’s elected president
..........(SNIP)

More >>> http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...llary-clinton-support-donald-trump-president/

trump-voters-640x480.jpg