To Those Who Think Adulterers, Homosexuals, Fornicators etc...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Or hinder/discourage it.

sure, and allowing them to live thirty years in prison may cause them to harden their heart and reject God as well

ultimately, it's all up to God

if the person in question is one of the flock, I trust that Christ will gather them in :thumb:

quip

BANNED
Banned
sure, and allowing them to live thirty years in prison may cause them to harden their heart and reject God as well

ultimately, it's all up to God

if the person in question is one of the flock, I trust that Christ will gather them in :thumb:

True. But you won't offer them the benefit of time to seak peace for their transgression(s)?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
in this case, when He sends a prophet

which is why i asked:
Ahh, so you think it is reasonable to say that GOD sent a prophet to the King to tell him to not serve justice per the law but to be unjust and break the law this time.
Guess that just law wasn't so iron clad to be obeyed after all.

quip

BANNED
Banned
i prefer to call it justice with a strong deterrent effect :thumb:

I wouldn't call such justice under the auspices of penance. (Re: penitentiary).

Seems you want to send the unredeemed to hell expediently as possible i.e. unmitigated retribution.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
They can't do that if they're dead.
(RE: post #33)

No ... though they would have plenty of time *prior* to receiving the death penalty. BTW, I only advocate the death penalty for those who actually commit crimes that harm others ... such as rapists, child molesters and murderers.