These are NOT the same gospel

Right Divider

Body part
You mean the kingdom Paul was preaching?
No. I mean this one:
Luke 22:29-30 (AKJV/PCE)
(22:29) And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me; (22:30) That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Luke 11:2 (AKJV/PCE)
(11:2) And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.

Matt 8:11 (AKJV/PCE)
(8:11) And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

How many proselytes did the 12 make after Paul came on the scene?
No idea.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The gospel of the kingdom is NOT identical to the gospel of the grace of God (no matter how many times you beat that dead horse).
They both taught the gospel of eternal salvation was by means of the risen Lord.
They both taught that their circumcision of the flesh and the law of Moses was not the means of eternal salvation.
They both taught God was not through with promises to Israel.

Right Divider

Body part
So there are 2 kingdoms with the same king?
Here is one simple way to understand that the gospel of the kingdom is different than the gospel of the grace of God.

The twelve were preaching the gospel of the kingdom without any knowledge about the death of Christ for sin nor about His resurrection.
Matt 10:5-7 (AKJV/PCE)
(10:5) These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into [any] city of the Samaritans enter ye not: (10:6) But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. (10:7) And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Luke 9:1-2 (AKJV/PCE)
(9:1) Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. (9:2) And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.
Luke 18:31-34 (AKJV/PCE)
(18:31) ¶ Then he took [unto him] the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. (18:32) For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: (18:33) And they shall scourge [him], and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. (18:34) And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.
They were preaching the gospel of the kingdom to Israel only without any knowledge of the death, burial and resurrection of Christ.

Even later, after Christ's resurrection, we read this:
John 20:9 (AKJV/PCE)
(20:9) For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead.

Right Divider

Body part

glorydaz

Someone who doesn't believe in the pre-trib rapture is usually some kind of allegoricist (Catholics, for example); one who spiritualizes the Bible to mean only what they want it to mean, cherry picking when and where they want to take it literally. Such people NEVER have the right gospel.
Yep. It's the same with those who think they can lose there salvation.
Neither view has trust in the Lord.

glorydaz

But you're right that there's still a future aspect of it, just as there is Paul's. (That's because they're the same gospel!)
Nope. The Kingdom saints have to wait and endure to the end for their salvation when their sins will be blotted out.

Those saved by Paul's gospel are saved when they believe. We are presently saved.

You remain confused because you think salvation has to do with our body and the resurrection of our body.

Arial

We were talking about faith...not worship. Try and pay closer attention and these problems won't keep happening.
Then don't emphasize words that you don't intend to emphasize. You emphasized faith in His blood. And it was a direct one sentence response to this:
It was all FAITH IN GOD.
What is a person supposed to think you are saying? And are you now simply back peddling, covering your tracks, passing the buck, justifying ignorance etc?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, he didn't.
He most certainly did.
He preached God was not through with their promise of a restored kingdom.

I don't preach that people should be trying to bring in the kingdom or that Jesus was preaching "just a spiritual kingdom" while on earth. Many confused "Christians" do just that.
Well nobody can bring it in with words.
But we certainly do teach that Israel still has future promise of a kingdom to come.
You don't tell anyone that?
I do.

Right Divider

Body part
He most certainly did.
He preached God was not through with their promise of a restored kingdom.
Yes, he preached the kingdom... but the gospel of the kingdom was about the kingdom at hand.
Mark 1:14-15 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:14) Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, (1:15) And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
Well nobody can bring it in with words.
But we certainly do teach that Israel still has future promise of a kingdom to come.
You don't tell anyone that?
I do.
Again, the gospel of the kingdom was that the kingdom was AT HAND.

Arial

What is wrong with that verse?
If people could pay attention instead of flying off the handle before they even know what they are talking about, things might go a little better. She quoted that scripture in response to a particular post. The post saying it was all and always salvation through faith in God (a response to your post that there are many different faiths in the Bible. So what she was saying was that no it is not faith in God, it is faith in His blood. She didn't even quote the whole scripture.