The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

keypurr

Hebrews 12:2 King James Version (KJV)

2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
How does that dispute my thoughts.
The logos and Jesus became one at his baptism.

Is Jesus a human in heaven?

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
But does it not say some where in scripture that flesh and blood will not be in heaven? We will be like the angels, spirit beings?

Believe the scriptures

Luke 24:39 King James Version (KJV)

39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Acts 1:9-11 King James Version (KJV)

9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He was not in heaven at that time.
So this verse is a moot point.

But notice he is a spirit being.

Try Acts 1:8-11

Acts 1:9-11King James Version (KJV)

9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

keypurr

Try Acts 1:8-11

Acts 1:9-11King James Version (KJV)

We agree, he will return with the appearance of a man.
But he is spirit.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Need my PC for that.

You won't find it. It isn't there

When Jesus came out of the grave it was as a man. He even had the disciples touch Him to verify that He was a physical being, not a spirit. (Luke 24:39)

And in Rev. 5:6 John reported seeing a Lamb “as it had been slain” standing at the Throne of God in Heaven. Scholars identify the Lamb as Jesus, and interpret the phrase “as it had been slain” to mean that the Lord was still in the form He was in when He died, the form of a man. When Jesus agreed to become a man, it was a forever decision. (From Grace thru truth.org)