The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It does not speak of the eternality of Jesus. It speaks of the logos, I believe the logos is the spiritual son, the express image of the most high God.

This logos was IN Jesus. This logos is who God used to create everything. It existed before the Universe did.

You can not grasp the idea that a spirit being was sent to become a human. Believe me, I know it sounds far fetched, but it is true. The logos is the express image of the Father who was given the power and wisdom to do whatever the Father asked of him. This is the son that was sent from above. He alone came down to bring light to us.

Jesus is the flesh son. The human sacrifice, the Lamb of God, destined to be the Christ for he would be holding the logos IN him. When they were joined God declared that this was his son. The logos spoke and acted through the body God provided for him. The logos became flesh BR, it was not born flesh, it became flesh. See what I and trying to show you.

Jesus was just a man, a sinless man without blemish who qualifies to be the Lamb, savior of mankind. However the logos spirit in Jesus, who descended from heaven, is divine, he is a created form of God. The express image of his God, this is the son who was with God at the creation, not Jesus.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

Who is the logos that became flesh? Who is it Keypurr?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It does not speak of the eternality of Jesus. It speaks of the logos, I believe the logos is the spiritual son, the express image of the most high God.

This logos was IN Jesus. This logos is who God used to create everything. It existed before the Universe did.

You can not grasp the idea that a spirit being was sent to become a human. Believe me, I know it sounds far fetched, but it is true. The logos is the express image of the Father who was given the power and wisdom to do whatever the Father asked of him. This is the son that was sent from above. He alone came down to bring light to us.

Jesus is the flesh son. The human sacrifice, the Lamb of God, destined to be the Christ for he would be holding the logos IN him. When they were joined God declared that this was his son. The logos spoke and acted through the body God provided for him. The logos became flesh BR, it was not born flesh, it became flesh. See what I and trying to show you.

Jesus was just a man, a sinless man without blemish who qualifies to be the Lamb, savior of mankind. However the logos spirit in Jesus, who descended from heaven, is divine, he is a created form of God. The express image of his God, this is the son who was with God at the creation, not Jesus.

I believe, in earnest, that you have a loose screw rolling around inside your head.

keypurr

Why? What did Jesus ever do to deserve identity theft?

Why didn't the logos confiscate someone else's body and leave Jesus be?

Jesus was born to serve God in this way. A human was needed to be the sacrifice and a human was needed to hold the logos.

Jesus is the body provided for the logos in Heb 10.5.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus was born to serve God in this way. A human was needed to be the sacrifice and a human was needed to hold the logos.

I keep saying Gabriel told Mary the human Jesus was born to be the Savior of humanity. To that end the Word was conceived as baby Jesus.

Jesus' father gave him the power to resist sin and to overcome his human nature which was contrary to the Father. This power is referred to as the holy Spirit.

keypurr

I keep saying Gabriel told Mary the human Jesus was born to be the Savior of humanity. To that end the Word was conceived as baby Jesus.

Jesus' father gave him the power to resist sin and to overcome his human nature which was contrary to the Father. This power is referred to as the holy Spirit.

Consider the logos is power, Jesus got his power at his anointing.

keypurr

Because He came to do the will of the Father, It was not His will?

He came knowing that he was going to he cross. Would you want to do that BR? No you would not, in the garden he express his thoughts. He did not want to finish his job, but he did.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He came knowing that he was going to he cross. Would you want to do that BR? No you would not, in the garden he express his thoughts. He did not want to finish his job, but he did.

Hebrews 12:2 King James Version (KJV)

2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.