The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Right Divider

Body part
I do, but I love the God of my Lord also.

That's over your head, right?

Jesus Christ is our Lord, but it is his Father who is our God.

Your Bible version needs fine tuning. I would discard it.
You sure are dense keypurr.
The Bible says that the Creator is the LORD GOD.

Paul says that the is ONE LORD.

Right Divider

Body part
1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Paul wrote this also.

RT you seem to be having a problem understanding scripture. Open your mind and think things out BEFORE you post. There is a lot more in the verses than you think.
So you're trying to say that God is NOT the Lord?
Matt 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:10) Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Is that verse not speaking of the ONE and ONLY LORD GOD?

How do you pervert this scripture?
Isa 9:6 (AKJV/PCE)
(9:6) For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

keypurr

After over seventy years of Bible study I assure you that I know what the bible says RD. But you don't.

Jesus Christ prayed and assended to HIS GOD and OUR GOD. You have a problem with that.

Who made Jesus Christ Lord or all creation?

Hint: his God did. There is only one God and Christ has one. Stop being dense and learn from scripture.

keypurr

Tell me how the creator did it.

God used his son Christ to create all.

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
Col 1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
Php 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
Php 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
Php 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

You are either blind or stupid.

keypurr

God SENT his SON, his SON has a God., There is ONLY ONE God and it can not be the Son.,

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, to try to prove scripture with half-truths is deceitful.

I feel sure RD knows Paul said, "There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all." (Ephesians 4:4-6)

What RD doesn't know is that Jesus said the Father is in him and he in us. That's the definition of the holy Spirit.

We're all one big family.

keypurr

Yes, to try to prove scripture with half-truths is deceitful.

I feel sure RD knows Paul said, "There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all." (Ephesians 4:4-6)

What RD doesn't know is that Jesus said the Father is in him and he in us. That's the definition of the holy Spirit.

We're all one big family.
Yes????
I am set apart from all churches that do not follow the Commandments of God and the testimony of his Son.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am not the one with the problem BR. I see God and his Son for who they are not what the churches preach. Like Jesus, I only have the one true God, his Father. I also have one Lord, Jesus Christ. And I know who each of them are. One God. One Lord.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

If you understand, explain the eternality of Jesus in John 1:1 and 1 John 1:1-2

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

The word "eternality" is based on eternal. The Word person surrendered his eternality to become dust. Scripture reveals that dust is not eternal.

Now why was the Word willing to become dust? It was because he had faith that our Father would restore to him his former glory. His former glory being his status before he became lower than the angels for the purpose of death.

His faith was rewarded and now he will never die again. We only only live twice.

keypurr

It does not speak of the eternality of Jesus. It speaks of the logos, I believe the logos is the spiritual son, the express image of the most high God.

This logos was IN Jesus. This logos is who God used to create everything. It existed before the Universe did.

You can not grasp the idea that a spirit being was sent to become a human. Believe me, I know it sounds far fetched, but it is true. The logos is the express image of the Father who was given the power and wisdom to do whatever the Father asked of him. This is the son that was sent from above. He alone came down to bring light to us.

Jesus is the flesh son. The human sacrifice, the Lamb of God, destined to be the Christ for he would be holding the logos IN him. When they were joined God declared that this was his son. The logos spoke and acted through the body God provided for him. The logos became flesh BR, it was not born flesh, it became flesh. See what I and trying to show you.

Jesus was just a man, a sinless man without blemish who qualifies to be the Lamb, savior of mankind. However the logos spirit in Jesus, who descended from heaven, is divine, he is a created form of God. The express image of his God, this is the son who was with God at the creation, not Jesus.

Sent from my iPad using TOL