The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus is a man, a flesh body. The body to hold the express image of God the Spirit son.

James 2:19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble!

Why do demons tremble? They tremble because the Spirit can change their non-material body to a material body in an instant.

Why does that make them tremble? Because material bodies can be destroyed and they don't want to be destroyed.

Did God make a material universe? Yes, and he can exist in the material world, he walked and talked with the first humans.

The spiritual dimension is not a prison from which God cannot escape.

God made flesh and he can be flesh anytime time he wants to be.

keypurr

James 2:19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble!

Why do demons tremble? They tremble because the Spirit can change their non-material body to a material body in an instant.

Why does that make them tremble? Because material bodies can be destroyed and they don't want to be destroyed.

Did God make a material universe? Yes, and he can exist in the material world, he walked and talked with the first humans.

The spiritual dimension is not a prison from which God cannot escape.

God made flesh and he can be flesh anytime time he wants to be.
Good post friend.

Then you do understand that Jesus had a Godly spirit in him.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Then you do understand that Jesus had a Godly spirit in him.

The Word had already demonstrated he could make humans. But the Word balked at impregnating Mary. That would have been wrong on so many levels.

The Father is the Most High. The Son is not his father and so can never be the Most High.

The trinitarian concept is based on the premise that all God persons are equal, meaning there is no Most High, one person - one vote.

The problem with that is the kingdom is not a democracy. We don't elect a Most High, he just is.

The Most High is the Supreme being, none higher. He is the Highest.

keypurr

The Word had already demonstrated he could make humans. But the Word balked at impregnating Mary. That would have been wrong on so many levels.

The Father is the Most High. The Son is not his father and so can never be the Most High.

The trinitarian concept is based on the premise that all God persons are equal, meaning there is no Most High, one person - one vote.

The problem with that is the kingdom is not a democracy. We don't elect a Most High, he just is.

The Most High is the Supreme being, none higher. He is the Highest.
The most high is the only true God.
All things come from him.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The most high is the only true God.
All things come from him.

Why did Jesus acknowledge the Father as the only "true" God?

Is it because when he said that he was human and therefore less than the angels?

The trinitarian theory does not acknowledge that the Son was made less than the angels.

Jesus said we must be born of the Spirit. Who is we?

We are the first generation of the Father. Jesus said this generation will not pass away before the things described in Matthew 24 are accomplished. One of those things is the kingdom of God.

Who owns the kingdom of God? The Father? No.

So who is the God of the kingdom?

Do you know?

keypurr

Why did Jesus acknowledge the Father as the only "true" God?

Is it because when he said that he was human and therefore less than the angels?

The trinitarian theory does not acknowledge that the Son was made less than the angels.

Jesus said we must be born of the Spirit. Who is we?

We are the first generation of the Father. Jesus said this generation will not pass away before the things described in Matthew 24 are accomplished. One of those things is the kingdom of God.

Who owns the kingdom of God? The Father? No.

So who is the God of the kingdom?

Do you know?
I would think the kingdom of God is owned and operated by God for those who are set apart to enjoy it.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I would think the kingdom of God is owned and operated by God for those who are set apart to enjoy it.

Let's say for the sake of discussion that the Anointed Savior (Christ Jesus) is the king of the kingdom. So if that's true who else makes up the kingdom?

The Father had given Christ a bride, but she was unfaithful and that marriage ended with the death of the Son. The Son didn't stay down long and now the Father is in the process of providing the Son another bride.

Paul explained, "This is a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the church." (Ephesians 5:32)

The kingdom of God is that bride.

The marriage door is shut at the coming of the Son. (Matthew 25:10)

keypurr

Let's say for the sake of discussion that the Anointed Savior (Christ Jesus) is the king of the kingdom. So if that's true who else makes up the kingdom?

The Father had given Christ a bride, but she was unfaithful and that marriage ended with the death of the Son. The Son didn't stay down long and now the Father is in the process of providing the Son another bride.

Paul explained, "This is a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the church." (Ephesians 5:32)

The kingdom of God is that bride.

The marriage door is shut at the coming of the Son. (Matthew 25:10)
Far out.
You would make a good author.
But, the king would need to be dead before the prince would be king.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
But, the king would need to be dead before the prince would be king.

Jesus is the King.

1 Corinthians 15:24 Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
So in reality God is the King, Christ just went and got it for him.

No, God the Father is the Father. The son is the King, and not just the King but the King of kings and Lord of Lords.

The Father is the Most High and and Christ has always been subject to him.

For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet. The last enemy that will be destroyed is death. For “He has put all things under His feet” but when He says “all things are put under Him” it is evident that He who put all things under Him is excepted. Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.
(1 Corinthians 15:25-28)

For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive. But each one in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who are Christ’s at His coming. Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father...
(1 Corinthians 15:22-24)​

Jesus is only delivering the kingdom to the Father, not the world.

keypurr

No, God the Father is the Father. The son is the King, and not just the King but the King of kings and Lord of Lords.

The Father is the Most High and and Christ has always been subject to him.

For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet. The last enemy that will be destroyed is death. For “He has put all things under His feet” but when He says “all things are put under Him” it is evident that He who put all things under Him is excepted. Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all. (1 Corinthians 15:25-28)

For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive. But each one in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who are Christ’s at His coming. Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father...
(1 Corinthians 15:22-24)​

Jesus is only delivering the kingdom to the Father, not the world.
So we have a King of Kings and a King of the King of Kings.

Jamie your understanding is good on most things, this is one of them.

On this note, Christmas eve, your heart is with your Lord. God has blessed you with the warmth of his love.

This reminds me of how much the Lion regards what His food thinks of Him.

Some think He was a Lion or a Tiger or a Jungle Monster,yet the Lion did not care as they were tasty :)

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, yes, and yes- because he is God :)

I think what keypurr means is that there is only one who has never been born. The adjective "true" is defined by the context in which it is used, the context being that of a man praying to his God.

We must keep in mind that when Jesus made his prayer he was of lower status than the angelic sons of God. However, the angelic beings knew Jesus' destiny and showed respect for his future status the same as they do for us.

keypurr

So according to our residence heretic, God the Father is not the Lord.

Eph 4:5 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:5) One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

You heretics are so confused and destined for destruction.
Does not Paul say we have one God, the Father, and one Lord, Jesus Christ?

Why don't you read all the scriptures?

Keep learning RD.