The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

Biased--true because this forum is biased. We don't hide that fact. But the staff here are not paid. If you don't like the Conservative mainline Christian bias, then you can find another site to spew your nonsense.
There is privedge and inequality promoted here with bias. If it isn't motivated by greed then what is it motivated by?

Rhetorical by the way.

You silence people who don't agree with you, but let those you agree with or who pay money to this sight spew all sorts of negativity and promote all sorts of literal nonsense under the guise of mystery and fellowship.

It is sickening.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Then you shouldn't assume your "sincere" words of peace make up for your ever complaining comments throughout this thread. It's two faced. So, you must be two faced through and through. :idunno:
I don't have to agree with someone to wish them peace. I don't have to like them for such wishes of mine towards them to be sincere.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There is privedge and inequality promoted here with bias. If it isn't motivated by greed then what is it motivated by?

Rhetorical by the way.

You silence people who don't agree with you, but let those you agree with or who pay money to this sight spew all sorts of negativity and promote all sorts of literal nonsense under the guise of mystery and fellowship.

It is sickening.

If its way too nauseating for you, then why not take a Rolaids in the form of finding a forum that feels more comfortable for you? Have another glass of WHINE.

popsthebuilder

If its way too nauseating for you, then why not take a Rolaids in the form of finding a forum that feels more comfortable for you? Have another glass of WHINE.
I'm on multiple forums under the same name.....I'll be out of your hair soon enough.

I never said it was anything I couldn' t handle.

keypurr

You, keypurr, being that you are the expert in Greek, why did you not show where the spell error was so that all could see your Greek expertise.

I am not an expert in Greek but neither is Apple7 as he interprets a lot differently than what is in my translations.

popsthebuilder

Obviously, it is something you cannot handle, because you've said it 'makes you sick.' That's indicative of someone who is having a bad reaction to something they cannot handle.
One can be sickened by a thing yet still get through it...haven't you ever worked with a cold? Have you ever been nautious yet still determined to accomplish a thing regardless?

Being disgusted isn't the same is being incapable of dealing with it. It just means it makes you sick. A small child may have trouble dealing with being sick, but a man who has dealt with much worse due to his own hand simply sees it as only an undesirable thing that will pass.

keypurr

Why do you say your God Jesus . You have God and you have Jesus. Jesus is not a God. Statements like that is what causes controversy. Jesus never called himself God. Jesus may be called Godly but not God. God is a jealous God put no one before him.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

I was refurring to BR, his God is Jesus.

I only have one God AND one Lord.

keypurr

God is omniscient, in that He can know everything that He wants to know that can be known. He cannot know that which cannot be known.

God is omnipotent, in that He has all power that he has not delegated to some authorities.

God is omnipresent, in that He can be anywhere He wants to be. He cannot be forced to be somewhere He doesn't want to be, like in Hell for all of eternity.

That's called moving the goalposts, Bee. It's a logical fallacy.

You accuse us trinitarians of teaching a word that doesn't exist in the Bible, then you yourself bring up the word's omniscience, omnipotence, and omnipresence, which are themselves not in the Bible, and claim that the Bible teaches them.

It's hypocritical, Bee, and John was calling you out on your hypocrisy.

And so am I.

"Trinity" is not in the Bible, nor are the Omni-s. Yet the doctrines can be taught (insofar as they are taught in the Bible).

Where does Jesus say when he is returning for us?
Who will sit at his left and right side?

God knows, but Jesus does not.

keypurr

Pops, I understand your feelings, But Sherman is right, this site is a Trin site. I was a Trin for many years but I could never go back there. Folks find it hard to change what they have been taught over the years, that does not make them bad people, just contented in what they think is right. For over ten years now I have been doing my best to show them what I believe, I love them if they accept it or not. They are all my brothers sisters. I do feel that they are in a religious rut though. God has blessed you Pops, hope you stay and enjoy the conflict.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
One can be sickened by a thing yet still get through it...haven't you ever worked with a cold? Have you ever been nautious yet still determined to accomplish a thing regardless?

Being disgusted isn't the same is being incapable of dealing with it. It just means it makes you sick. A small child may have trouble dealing with being sick, but a man who has dealt with much worse due to his own hand simply sees it as only an undesirable thing that will pass.

However, in this case, you can 'escape' from a bias forum simply by leaving and going elsewhere. I mean, why put yourself through that? If it's getting to the point where you're becoming emotionally sick, why not find another forum that offers you, solace?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Pops, I understand your feelings, But Sherman is right, this site is a Trin site. I was a Trin for many years but I could never go back there. Folks find it hard to change what they have been taught over the years, that does not make them bad people, just contented in what they think is right. For over ten years now I have been doing my best to show them what I believe, I love them if they accept it or not. They are all my brothers sisters. I do feel that they are in a religious rut though. God has blessed you Pops, hope you stay and enjoy the conflict.

That's not what you said about Old GM in another thread. There was no 'love' shown there.

glorydaz

Rhetorical by the way.

Great minds think alike. Lesser minds aren't worth listening to.

Rhetorical by the way.

Yes, it's a mystery to you. Just like our Great God being Triune is a mystery to you. Don't blame us because you are still in the dark.

It is sickening.

Oops. You forgot your fake but "sincere" words of peace. :chuckle:

Put on your big boy pants, pops, lest you expose more than we want to see.