The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

glorydaz

One can be sickened by a thing yet still get through it...haven't you ever worked with a cold? Have you ever been nautious yet still determined to accomplish a thing regardless?

Being disgusted isn't the same is being incapable of dealing with it. It just means it makes you sick. A small child may have trouble dealing with being sick, but a man who has dealt with much worse due to his own hand simply sees it as only an undesirable thing that will pass.

Nothing worse than a man who whines like a sick kid.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is privedge and inequality promoted here with bias. If it isn't motivated by greed then what is it motivated by?

Rhetorical by the way.

You silence people who don't agree with you, but let those you agree with or who pay money to this sight spew all sorts of negativity and promote all sorts of literal nonsense under the guise of mystery and fellowship.

It is sickening.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

If you don't like this site, find another

popsthebuilder

However, in this case, you can 'escape' from a bias forum simply by leaving and going elsewhere. I mean, why put yourself through that? If it's getting to the point where you're becoming emotionally sick, why not find another forum that offers you, solace?
It is the prospect that is sickening rather than the actual act which I have been desensitized to due to excessive exposure perhaps.

One would deal with such if they were genuine in their desire to both know and promote the truth.

One would readily deal with any hardship if they knew what was true and good and too knew that they stood in the light of such; and because of it.

Some people aren't motivated by the desires of self; further; others desires are genuinely to do the will of GOD.

glorydaz

It is the prospect that is sickening rather than the actual act which I have been desensitized to due to excessive exposure perhaps.

One would deal with such if they were genuine in their desire to both know and promote the truth.

One would readily deal with any hardship if they knew what was true and good and too knew that they stood in the light of such; and because of it.

Some people aren't motivated by the desires of self; further; others desires are genuinely to do the will of GOD.

There must be something there......maybe if you tried to talk like a real human being instead of a robot?

Tnkrbl123!

You really think we can't see your bitterness?

Your sincere wishes are a joke. Remove your pious mask and be a man.

Oh my gosh I actually had to do a double take to see if it was pops or meshak in the last few of pops' posts. It's this same "peace friend" kind of passive aggressive responses and just posting JUST to disagree even though they have no idea about the topic...they just have to disagree and make themself the victim. I'm starting to think not only is there Meshak1 and Meshak2 but that Pops is Meshak3 lol

glorydaz

Oh my gosh I actually had to do a double take to see if it was pops or meshak in the last few of pops' posts. It's this same "peace friend" kind of passive aggressive responses and just posting JUST to disagree even though they have no idea about the topic...they just have to disagree and make themself the victim. I'm starting to think not only is there Meshak1 and Meshak2 but that Pops is Meshak3 lol

Yeah, Pops is a follower. He learned from Meshak just like he learned from God's Untruth. Her "teachings" about Jesus being the Spirit and the Father has caused pops a lot of trouble. Sadly, he follows the blind who are trying to lead the blind.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Re-posted for truth's sake:

All three branches of Christianity - Catholic, Protestant, Eastern Orthodox - agree that Jesus is God and that God is Trinity. Only a very few fringe groups do not.

There is one God. Peoples' problem is that they cannot distinguish between what a person is and what a being is.

God is one being and three persons. I am one being and one person. A dog is one being and no person.

One being need not equal one person. There is one God who is one being. The fact that he is three persons does not change the fact that he is one God and one being.

Jesus tells his apostles to baptize "in the name [notice, singular, not plural] of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit" (Matt. 28:19). This is a proof-text: three distinct Persons united in the one divine name. In 2 Corinthians 13:14, Paul writes, "The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all." We see this same unity of divine Persons in 1 Corinthians 12:4–11, Ephesians 4:4–6, and 1 Peter 1:2–3.

The Bible clearly teaches that Jesus is God (cf. John 8:58, 10:38, 14:10; Col. 2:9). It also clearly teaches that the Holy Spirit is God (cf. Acts 5:3–4, 28:25–28; 1 Cor. 2:10–13). Everyone agrees the Father is God. Yet there is only one God (Mark 12:29, 1 Cor. 8:4–6, Jas. 2:19). How can we hold all four truths except to say all three are One God?

And yes, Jesus DID say he was God. In John 8:58, when quizzed about how he has special knowledge of Abraham, Jesus replies, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I Am"—invoking and applying to himself the personal name of God—"I Am" (Ex. 3:14). His audience understood exactly what he was claiming about himself. "So they took up stones to throw at him; but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple" (John 8:59).

Also significant are passages that apply the title "the First and the Last" to Jesus. This is one of the Old Testament titles of Yahweh: "Thus says Yahweh, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, Yahweh of armies: ‘I am the First and I am the Last; besides me there is no god’" (Is. 44:6; cf. 41:4, 48:12).

popsthebuilder

I follow no person whatsoever.

Yeah, Pops is a follower. He learned from Meshak just like he learned from God's Untruth. Her "teachings" about Jesus being the Spirit and the Father has caused pops a lot of trouble. Sadly, he follows the blind who are trying to lead the blind.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Alright, I've had enough of this bickering.

Time to get back on topic.

To all who deny Christ's deity, I challenge you with this:

If Christ is not God, but instead a created being (of any level), then His death, burial, and resurrection, could not save anyone.

Why?
Psalm 49:7-9, 15
Romans 3:23
Romans 6:23
Mark 10:45
1 Peter 2:24
Revelation 5:8-9
Titus 2:13-14
1 John 2:2
Romans 10:9-10
2 Corinthians 11:3-4

Only God is valuable enough to pay the infinite price of sin.

keypurr

That's not what you said about Old GM in another thread. There was no 'love' shown there.

Not so GM, I love everyone, You never need to agree with me friend. I so sometimes get carried away but that is just being human. I love all enough to try to bring them the light I feel I have to share.

Last edited:

keypurr

Are you speaking of the 'Ascended Lord Jesus Christ' (God the Son) or are you referring to Christ while He was here on earth during His earthly ministry? Do you actually believe God the Son isn't 'privy' to the same information?

You folks say Jesus is God, then you say God knows everything.
I just want to know why Jesus did not know when he return, or who will it next to him in heaven.

The answer is HE was not God. Even though he had the fullness of the Father, he did not have all the answers.

keypurr

Those who truly deny the 'Diety' of Christ, just don't get it.

I see Jesus in two ways GM.

1. Jesus the man, born to die as the Lamb also born pure enough to hold the logos.

2. being pure of sin because his father is the most high, he could be trusted with the logos. Jesus became the Christ when he was anointed with the logos.

3. I see the logos as the Express Image of Heb 1:3. This I see as the true spirit son, the first of God's creatures/creations. For all things were created through this spirit son. He had the fullness of his creator and is second highest in heaven. The logos is a FORM of God, a god. He/it became flesh in the body God prepared for him/it. Heb 10:5.

My love for God and his Son is foremost in my heart. Just as many here feel the same love, but as you can see I look at our Lord different from most.