The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

keypurr

But you deny the one Lord is God. The Lord our God is ONE LORD, keypurr, just as it is written.

This is what I believe Glorydaz:

OLD TESTAMENT MESSIANIC PROPHESIES
Psalm 89:26-28 - "He (the Messiah) shall say of me. "You are my father, my God, my rock, my savior". And I will make him the firstborn."
Micah 5:3-4 - "He (the Messiah) shall stand firm and shepherd his flock by the strength of the LORD, in the Majestic name of the LORD, his God."
Psalm 22:10-11 - "To you I was committed at birth. From my mother’s womb you are my God."
NEW TESTAMENT
Jesus Speaking:
John 20:17 - "I am going to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God."
Matthew 27:46 - "My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?"
Revelation 3:12 - "Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God."
Revelation 3:2 - "for I have not found your works complete in the sight of my God."
Paul:
Ephesians 1:3 - "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."
Ephesians 1:17 - "I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father..."
2 Corinthians 1:3 - "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."
2 Corinthians 11:31 - "The God and Father of the Lord Jesus Christ knows, He who is blessed forever, that I do not lie."
Romans 15:6 - "that with one accord you may with one voice glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."
Peter:
1 Peter 1:3 - "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."
Revelation 1:6 - "To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, who has made us into a kingdom, priests for his God and Father."

I LOVE THE GOD of my Lord Jesus Christ.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You folks say Jesus is God, then you say God knows everything.
I just want to know why Jesus did not know when he return, or who will it next to him in heaven.

The answer is HE was not God. Even though he had the fullness of the Father, he did not have all the answers.

No, Keypurr, the only reason you would say He is not God is that if you say He is, it would show that you are wrong. And you don't' want everything you believe in to be wrong. No one does. But you need to humble yourself, and admit that your beliefs are in error.

Keypurr, the reason you blaspheme God by saying Jesus is not God in light of this passage is that you have no idea of not only the context, but that you don't understand the figure of speech being used.

Jesus not knowing something that the Father knows is a figure of speech that means that Jesus is leaving the time of His return in the purview of the Father.

In other words, the FATHER is the one who will decide when JESUS, the SON, returns. It DOES NOT MEAN that Jesus is not God.

popsthebuilder

No, Keypurr, the only reason you would say He is not God is that if you say He is, it would show that you are wrong. And you don't' want everything you believe in to be wrong. No one does. But you need to humble yourself, and admit that your beliefs are in error.

Keypurr, the reason you blaspheme God by saying Jesus is not God in light of this passage is that you have no idea of not only the context, but that you don't understand the figure of speech being used.

Jesus not knowing something that the Father knows is a figure of speech that means that Jesus is leaving the time of His return in the purview of the Father.

In other words, the FATHER is the one who will decide when JESUS, the SON, returns. It DOES NOT MEAN that Jesus is not God.
So then why didn't Jesus know? Why did He pray to GOD? Why did He receive what was already His?
Why did He repeatedly plainly state that His GOD is too our GOD?

pretty sure man would have a difficulty killing GOD too.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
So then why didn't Jesus know?

Because the Father has not decided yet when Jesus will return.

Why did He pray to GOD?

Can the Son not communicate with His Father?

Why did He receive what was already His?

Because He emptied Himself to become a man.

Why did He repeatedly plainly state that His GOD is too also our GOD?

Because the Father is God. Because the Son is God. Because the Holy Spirit is God. There is one God. He exists as three Persons.

By the way, that highlighted part? That's getting annoying, not to mention that you're using "too" inappropriately. Please add "also" to your vocabulary list.

pretty sure man would have a difficulty killing GOD too.

I believe I've asked you before but don't remember your answer.

What is death? Is it what Keypurr says it is, in either this thread or the "Jesus is God" thread, that those who are dead in Christ are unconscious?

popsthebuilder

The father hasn't decided and that is why Jesus knew but chose to say He didn't. I'll need scripture for that one friend. GOD is all knowing

Why would the same GOD need to communicate to HIMSELF.

that is what is known as illogic and nonsensical.

Why did GOD empty HIMSELF to become a man?

It's one GOD no people. Sorry...

Because the Father has not decided yet when Jesus will return.

Can the Son not communicate with His Father?

Because He emptied Himself to become a man.

Because the Father is God. Because the Son is God. Because the Holy Spirit is God. There is one God. He exists as three Persons.

By the way, that highlighted part? That's getting annoying, not to mention that you're using "too" inappropriately. Please add "also" to your vocabulary list.

I believe I've asked you before but don't remember your answer.

What is death? Is it what Keypurr says it is, in either this thread or the "Jesus is God" thread, that those who are dead in Christ are unconscious?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The father hasn't decided and that is why Jesus knew but chose to say He didn't. I'll need scripture for that one friend. GOD is all knowing.

JESUS is not the FATHER.

JESUS didn't (and still doesn't) know when He will return because He has left that decision up to the FATHER.

[JESUS]“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark,and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.[/JESUS] - Matthew 24:36-39 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew24:36-39&version=NKJV

Why would the same GOD need to communicate to HIMSELF.

This is the problem you unitarians are faced with, and have brought upon yourselves.

You reject that God is triune, and say He is only one, then reject that God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit have a relationship that they've had for all eternity past based on that rejection, and then wonder how it is that the Father can talk with the Son and Holy Spirit, and that the Son can talk with the Father and the Holy Spirit, and that the Holy Spirit can talk with the Father and the Son.

If God is triune, why WOULDN'T the three Persons of the Godhead fellowship with one another? They are one God.

that is what is known as illogic and nonsensical.

It would help me greatly if I knew which part of my post you were responding to, but since you haven't responded to each point I made individually, but instead just respond to the whole thing, I have no idea whether you're talking about the father and son talking to each other or Jesus emptying Himself and becoming a man...

Why did GOD empty HIMSELF to become a man?

Putting an infinite Being in a finite body? :think:

Also, "God-mode" wouldn't give Him the perspective of being human...

It's one GOD no people. Sorry...

Matthew 28:19:

How many names?
How many persons named?

keypurr

[/I][/B]
Even though it is 'false doctrine' and denial of the Deity of God the Son. (Jesus Christ)

GM, I do not remember any of your posts that were of any value.

Why do you not listen to your Lord when he tells you only his Father is God. are you man enough to follow him instead of men who work for Satan.

You have your reward GM, enjoy it while you have it.

keypurr

At one time in my life I was wrong, I was a Trin. Your another one who rejects the words of his Lord.
Jesus is Lord not God. There is only one true God,YHWH. John 17:3 will never go away.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
At one time in my life I was wrong, I was a Trin.

I honestly don't care what you were. If what you teach doesn't line up with the Bible (and it doesn't), then you're wrong regardless.

Your another one who rejects the words of his Lord.

Talk about projection:

Jesus answered, “If I honor Myself, My honor is nothing. It is My Father who honors Me, of whom you say that He is your God.Yet you have not known Him, but I know Him. And if I say, ‘I do not know Him,’ I shall be a liar like you; but I do know Him and keep His word.Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad.”Then the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?”Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”Then they took up stones to throw at Him; but Jesus hid Himself and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by. - John 8:54-59 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John8:54-59&version=NKJV

:think: Lying isn't a stoneable offence in the mosaic law, Keypurr. Blasphemy, claiming to be God when one isn't, however, is a stoneable offence. So was Jesus lying? Or was His claim of being God what they were about to stone Him for?

Jesus is Lord not God.

While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them,saying, “What do you think about the Christ? Whose Son is He?” They said to Him, “ The Son of David.”He said to them, “How then does David in the Spirit call Him ‘Lord,’ saying:‘The Lord said to my Lord, “Sit at My right hand, Till I make Your enemies Your footstool”’?If David then calls Him ‘Lord,’ how is He his Son?”And no one was able to answer Him a word, nor from that day on did anyone dare question Him anymore. - Matthew 22:41-46 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew22:41-46&version=NKJV

a69eda32f8491606a0cc1250f3e25440.jpg

Both YHWH and Adonai are names of God.

Yet in Matthew, Jesus uses THE EXACT SAME WORD for both Lord and LORD, kyrios.

de281205d17bf92556e9cd3d07066f6b.jpg

There is only one true God,YHWH.

And the Father is YHWH, the Son is YHWH, the Holy Spirit is YHWH.

John 17:3 will never go away.

Neither will all the verses that say Jesus is God, such as Matthew 22:41-46, Psalm 110:1, John 1:1,14, etc.

Basing your entire theology on a single verse is a REALLY bad idea.

keypurr

How do you correctly assess which of your many translationS is the correct one to say that the translation being used by someone else is the incorrect one?

I think ALL translations have errors, but by comparing one can see the content of what is there. No one can really see any originals so we just do our best with what we got. I would think The Hebrew and Aramaic woud be the most accurate.

keypurr

I honestly don't care what you were. If what you teach doesn't line up with the Bible (and it doesn't), then you're wrong regardless.

Talk about projection:

Jesus answered, “If I honor Myself, My honor is nothing. It is My Father who honors Me, of whom you say that He is your God.Yet you have not known Him, but I know Him. And if I say, ‘I do not know Him,’ I shall be a liar like you; but I do know Him and keep His word.Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad.”Then the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?”Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”Then they took up stones to throw at Him; but Jesus hid Himself and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by. - John 8:54-59 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John8:54-59&version=NKJV

:think: Lying isn't a stoneable offence in the mosaic law, Keypurr. Blasphemy, claiming to be God when one isn't, however, is a stoneable offence. So was Jesus lying? Or was His claim of being God what they were about to stone Him for?

While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them,saying, “What do you think about the Christ? Whose Son is He?” They said to Him, “ The Son of David.”He said to them, “How then does David in the Spirit call Him ‘Lord,’ saying:‘The Lord said to my Lord, “Sit at My right hand, Till I make Your enemies Your footstool”’?If David then calls Him ‘Lord,’ how is He his Son?”And no one was able to answer Him a word, nor from that day on did anyone dare question Him anymore. - Matthew 22:41-46 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew22:41-46&version=NKJV

a69eda32f8491606a0cc1250f3e25440.jpg

Both YHWH and Adonai are names of God.

Yet in Matthew, Jesus uses THE EXACT SAME WORD for both Lord and LORD, kyrios.

de281205d17bf92556e9cd3d07066f6b.jpg

And the Father is YHWH, the Son is YHWH, the Holy Spirit is YHWH.

Neither will all the verses that say Jesus is God, such as Matthew 22:41-46, Psalm 110:1, John 1:1,14, etc.

Basing your entire theology on a single verse is a REALLY bad idea.

ANOTHER LONG MEANINGLESS POST.

YHWH is the name of the Father.

You do not realize that the logos spoke through Jesus, the logos spoke the words the Father gave IT to speak. Your still in the milk JR. Your so confused.
THERE IS ONLY ONE YHWH, HE IS THE ONLY TRUE GOD.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
ANOTHER LONG MEANINGLESS POST.

TRANSLATION:
I, KEYPURR, am too lazy and too frightened of JudgeRightly's post, therefore I am going to accuse him of being an incoherent child who doesn't know what he's talking about, and say his post is meaningless, because I, Keypurr, know that what I say is true and accurate, even if it contradicts the Bible.

:vomit:

YHWH is the name of the Father.

Keypurr: Reassert, pound the podium.insist I'm right. I, Keypurr, am right because I, Kepurr, have special knowledge which no one else has, and I, Keypurr, see through the lies of the church because I, Keypurr, am correct and the Bible, God's Word, is wrong.

You do not realize that the logos spoke through Jesus, the logos spoke the words the Father gave IT to speak. Your still in the milk JR. Your so confused.
THERE IS ONLY ONE YHWH, HE IS THE ONLY TRUE GOD.

Keypurr: Reassert, pound the podium, demand to be taken seriously. Insist that I'm right because I, Keypurr, said so.

:mock::mock::mock::mock:

You're nothing but a bumbling old fool who's too set in his ways to even consider that he might be wrong, making the same old arguments and ignoring all opposition, because if you deny it, surely it must be wrong or it doesn't exist.

lifeisgood

I think ALL translations have errors, but by comparing one can see the content of what is there. No one can really see any originals so we just do our best with what we got. I would think The Hebrew and Aramaic woud be the most accurate.

Thank my Lord and Savior that you do not have the autographs; otherwise, you would be able to say whatever you would want the autographs to say and I would not be able to prove you wrong or right. My Lord and Savior is awesome. Awesome indeed!

So, from all the translations you have, how do you determine which ones are the ones who are the most accurate and how do you determine that they are the most accurate?

Well, how do you consider that Hebrew and Aramaic would be the most accurate as they are NOT translations?