The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

About what, getting kicked.

I only ever learn the hard way.

Some might consider that hard headed, but when I get it it's for sure.
If you have something to say then simply say it please. It has been a rough few days friend.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I want you to start a thread because obviously you still want to talk about it, but just not with me.

popsthebuilder

I want you to start a thread because obviously you still want to talk about it, but just not with me.
There you go assuming things again. I didn't wasn't to talk to you about it because I had a feeling this would happen.

Then I saw what you said about me to lifeisgood so I asked of you had read it. It was for me to know that you where assuming things and to not hold it against you. Yet you continued and continued. And here you still want to continue but will not start the thread..

I will start it and Tambora will not comment whatsoever without ousting herself as the slimy little liar she is.

I'm sure gd will take her place.
I don't think any good will come out of it but I will not turn from the challenge as I believe it is true and that we aren't to turn tail and run. I don't even know where to put it.

God's Truth

There you go assuming things again. I didn't wasn't to talk to you about it because I had a feeling this would happen.

Then I saw what you said about me to lifeisgood so I asked of you had read it. It was for me to know that you where assuming things and to not hold it against you. Yet you continued and continued. And here you still want to continue but will not start the thread..

I will start it and Tambora will not comment whatsoever without ousting herself as the slimy little liar she is.

I'm sure gd will take her place.
I don't think any good will come out of it but I will not turn from the challenge as I believe it is true and that we aren't to turn tail and run. I don't even know where to put it.

I think you have missed judged me.

I will tell you though, it almost seems as someone has taken over pop's body and is here discussing as him. lol

You have someone who wants to speak about what you love. I want to, but it seems you only want those who will not ever listen with kindness.

You have already shown me that there are false teachers in the Islamic religion. Isn't that good enough?

I will show you how to make a new thread.

popsthebuilder

I think you have missed judged me.

I will tell you though, it almost seems as someone has taken over pop's body and is here discussing as him. lol

You have someone who wants to speak about what you love. I want to, but it seems you only want those who will not ever listen with kindness.

You have already shown me that there are false teachers in the Islamic religion. Isn't that good enough?

I will show you how to make a new thread.
https://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?t=128049