The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

glorydaz

Spoiler
2:72. And (recall also) when you had (nearly) killed a (great) man (- Jesus), then you differed among yourselves respecting it (- the crucifixion). And Allâh will bring to light that (- Jesus did not die on the cross) which you had been hiding.

3:154. Then, after the sorrow He sent down tranquility upon you - a slumber which overwhelmed a party of you, while another party (of the hypocrites) whom their own personal interests had made anxious, entertained unjustly false notions about Allâh like the false notions (they used to bear in the days) of ignorance. They said, ‘Have we any authority in (the execution of) the matter (of administration)?’ Say, ‘The whole authority rests with Allâh.’ They hide in their minds (- thoughts) which they would not disclose to you. They say, ‘If we had any authority in (the execution of) the matter (of administration) we would not have been killed here.’ Say, ‘Even if you had been confined in your homes, surely those who were ordained to be slain would have, nevertheless, gone forth to the places where they were destined to fall. And (all this that took place in the Battle of Uhud was) that Allâh might reveal what was in your hearts and so that He might purge what was in your minds. And Allâh knows well what is in the minds (of the people).

4:29. O you who believe! Do not consume your (- one another's) property amongst yourselves by unlawful means, rather it be a trade based on free mutual consent. And do not kill your people. Surely, Allâh has been Ever Merciful to you.
4:30. But whoever does any such thing aggressively and unjustly, We shall certainly cast him into Fire. And this is ever easy for Allâh.

4:89. They would like you to reject the faith as they have done themselves, that you may be all alike; therefore, make no friends with them until they emigrate in the cause of Allâh. But if they turn back (to hostility), then capture them and kill them wherever you find them, and do not take anyone of them as a friend or as a helper. 4:90. Different, however, is the case of those who join a people with whom you have a pact, or of those who come over to you whilst their hearts are constricted from fighting against you or fighting against their (own) people. If Allâh had so willed He would have given them power over you, then they certainly would have fought against you. Hence if they leave you alone and do not fight against you but make you an offer of peace then Allâh allows you no way (of fighting) against them.4:91. You will find others (among these hypocrites) who desire to be secure from you as well as safe from their own people. But whenever they are made to have a recourse to hostility (towards the Muslims) they fall headlong into it (as if under compulsion). Therefore if they do not leave you alone, nor make an offer of peace to you nor withhold their hands (from being hostile), then capture them and kill them wherever you find them. And it is these against whom We have given you absolute authority.

4:92. It is not befitting for a believer to kill another believer except (what happens) by mistake; and he who kills a believer by mistake let him set a believing captive of war free and pay blood-money to be handed over to the heirs of the deceased, unless they (- the heirs) forgo it as a free-will offering. But if he (- the slain) is a believer belonging to people hostile to you, then there is still only the (penance of) freeing a believing captive of war; and if he (- the slain) belongs to a people with whom you have a pact, then there is the payment of blood-money, to be handed over to his heirs and (also) the freeing of a believing captive of war; but he who does not find (the means to set free a captive of war,) shall fast two consecutive months, a method of penance (devised) by Allâh. And Allâh is All-Knowing, All-Wise.

4:93. And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his recompense is Gehenna, he shall abide therein. Allâh has shown His displeasure against him and has (also) deprived him of His blessings and prepared for him a great punishment.

5:28. ‘Should you lay your hand on me to kill me, I am not at all going to lay my hand on you to kill you. I do fear Allâh, the Lord of the worlds;

5:32. Because of this (incident) We laid down for the Children of Israel that he who kills a human being - unless it be for (murdering) a person or for (reforming) disorder in the country, it is as if he has killed the entire human race. And whoso saves a (human) life it is as if he has saved the entire humankind. Certainly, Our Messengers had already come to them with clear arguments, yet (even after that) many of them were certainly those who committed excesses in the land.

6:151. Say, ‘Come, I will rehearse to you what your Lord has made binding on you; it is that you shall associate not any thing as partner with Him, and that you shall be good to parents, and that you waste not your children because of poverty. It is We Who make provisions for you as well for them too. (Allâh has also enjoined upon you that you) approach not indecencies, whether open or hidden, and that you kill no soul which Allâh has made sacred, except in the cause of justice.’ This has He enjoined you with, so that you may (learn to) abstain (from evil).

That is all I found on killing that was not related to Jesus.

I may be kicked for this because of others fear and hatred but there you go.

The spirit of antichrist has arrived in the person of popsthebuilder. :down:

A denial of the trinity...Father and Son.

A denial of the Messiah Deliverer being Divine.

A denial of the incarnation...God coming as man.

These are all in the Quran, and they are all antichrist.

glorydaz

I wish the best for you, too.

I see that you love the Qur'an.

If we did discuss it, you are right in that I would show you where and how it goes against the Holy Bible.

You might believe as other Islamic people do in that the Holy Bible is full of errors. I am saddened that you would think that about the Holy Bible.

LOL Your student has surpassed you in evil.

God's Truth

The spirit of antichrist has arrived in the person of popsthebuilder. :down:

A denial of the trinity...Father and Son.

A denial of the Messiah Deliverer being Divine.

A denial of the incarnation...God coming as man.

These are all in the Quran, and they are all antichrist.

You are not speaking the truth about what pops says. He has said that Jesus is God.

If he does not believe that Jesus is God, then I would like him to come say so now.

popsthebuilder

I wish the best for you, too.

I see that you love the Qur'an.

If we did discuss it, you are right in that I would show you where and how it goes against the Holy Bible.

You might believe as other Islamic people do in that the Holy Bible is full of errors. I am saddened that you would think that about the Holy Bible.
Please please do not complete me with any man that you know. And also please please do not assume things about me that we have never discussed. If you are curious as to my actual beliefs regarding the Quran or Islam then start a thread and invite me I will not be starting it.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God's Truth

Please please do not complete me with any man that you know. And also please please do not assume things about me that we have never discussed. If you are curious as to my actual beliefs regarding the Quran or Islam then start a thread and invite me I will not be starting it.

I am just telling you what I hope.

As for me starting a thread, I will not.

Would you mind telling me why you will not?

popsthebuilder

You are not speaking the truth about what pops says. He has said that Jesus is God.

If he does not believe that Jesus is God, then I would like him to come say so now.
The Christ is GOD.

You know my stance on this.

Same Spirit; you know the eternal One that cannot be killed. Wonder why the Quran says Jesus didn't die......hmmmmm

popsthebuilder

I am just telling you what I hope.

As for me starting a thread, I will not.

Would you mind telling me why you will not?
I did not come here to speak about the Quran.

It has been mentioned by others at which times, if I noticed I defended it.

You will not hear me if I start it or if you start it. You made your mind up before you ever met me. How am I going to change that when you admit that I will not?

God's Truth

The Christ is GOD.

You know my stance on this.

Same Spirit; you know the eternal One that cannot be killed. Wonder why the Quran says Jesus didn't die......hmmmmm

Okay. However, you seem to be just learning this, because you have not agreed with me before about Jesus' spirit being that of the Father come as a man's. Start a thread.

popsthebuilder

Okay. However, you seem to be just learning this, because you have not agreed with me before about Jesus' spirit being that of the Father come as a man's. Start a thread.
No...I have considered Christ to be GOD ever since I found that the trinity is a misrepresentation of the truth that there is One Spirit