The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

lifeisgood

Of course I believe Jesus can save the worst of sinners.

Satan is so happy with you, gt, you have no idea, for you SEPARATE people from Jesus Christ and His vicarious/finished/completed/perfect work on the Cross of Calvary, by saying that Jesus Christ and His work was NOT SUFFICIENT because you, gt, say that you have to ADD YOUR OBEDIENCE so that God CAN SAVE YOU, just like millions through the ages have done.

So, I'll repeat myself again, YOU, gt, are a TWISTER of God's Truth and a VERY DANGEROUS one at that.

God's Truth

Satan is so happy with you, gt, you have no idea, for you SEPARATE people from Jesus Christ and His vicarious/finished/completed/perfect work on the Cross of Calvary, by saying that Jesus Christ and His work was NOT SUFFICIENT because you, gt, say that you have to ADD YOUR OBEDIENCE so that God CAN SAVE YOU, just like millions through the ages have done.

So, I'll repeat myself again, YOU, gt, are a TWISTER of God's Truth and a VERY DANGEROUS one at that.

Jesus says to repent and so does Paul.

Jesus saves us all on his own, and he chooses to save those who believe and obey him.

When Jesus comes to make his home in someone's heart it should be a home that he accepts? How many people say they believe in God but have no desire or thought to stop sinning?

lifeisgood

Jesus says to repent and so does Paul.

:doh:

Jesus saves us all on his own,...

Correct.

...and he chooses to save those who believe and obey him.

FALSE DOCTRINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Jesus comes to make his home in someone's heart it should be a home that he accepts?

Absolutely. He does housecleaning with His blood.

How many people say they believe in God but have no desire or thought to stop sinning?

SALVATION IS ALL OF GOD and is NOT dependent on YOUR SINNING.

God's Truth

:doh:

Correct.

FALSE DOCTRINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely. He does housecleaning with His blood.

SALVATION IS ALL OF GOD and is NOT dependent on YOUR SINNING.

A person needs to repent of their sins. They need to know they are expected to die to the sins of the world and live to please Jesus.

lifeisgood

A person needs to repent of their sins. They need to know they are expected to die to the sins of the world and live to please Jesus.

popsthebuilder

Oh stop it.
All that was asked was that y'all start a separate thread for y'all to discuss it.
You're "scared" nonsense is lame.
It is the truth. If it was not then none would be scared to look for themselves without bias. If none were scared when they claimed it was of the devil they would be able to prove it. If any had fear God alone as instructed then they would already know the truth which isn't what you say it is regardless of what you and other people say.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

lifeisgood

It is the truth. If it was not then none would be scared to look for themselves without bias. If none were scared when they claimed it was of the devil they would be able to prove it. If any had fear God alone as instructed then they would already know the truth which isn't what you say it is regardless of what you and other people say.

A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Oh baloney.
Do these silly tactics work on most you talk to????
Just because someone does not discuss what you want to discuss, when you want to discuss it, does NOT mean that they are scared.
It does NOT mean that they have no proof.
Where do you get such stupid ideas?

God's Truth

I am dangerous to Satan.

glorydaz

Both books speak in harmony and accord within one another. Don't take my word for it though.

Ha.... the true Messiah is in the Bible, and the False Messiah is in the Quran.
It is not harmony to be the exact opposite of the other.
There is no accord when one is a counterfeit of the other.

There is Christ in the Bible, and there is anti-Christ in the Quran.

If you don't know that, then you don't know anything.

So, as it turns out, Pops, you don't know either one. :nono: