The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

Of course it is, because it totally opposes the GOD of scripture.
Islam states that Mohammed (piss be upon him) is a greater prophet than Jesus Christ.
And that Jesus will return one day to preach to the world that they should follow the words of Mohammed (piss be upon him).
Sure sure

..try posting those surah within context.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Let's get back on the topic of the Trinity, shall we? Not the Quran.
We should.
But i'm kinda glad it was brought up so everyone can see the type of people that come here claiming to teach Christianity, when it is not Christianity at all.
That's what cultist do.
They start out with a tidbit of something that they can agreement on, claim to be brothers and sisters on that little tidbit, and then they get into their real agenda of trying to lead you further and further from the truth of Scripture while insisting that it is only your misunderstanding that leads you to believe they oppose true Scripture.
Most people already saw the red flag of Pop's theology.

God's Truth

You say trinity is wrong do you not? You also believe the quran to be wrong do you not?

The entire Quran is anti trinity because it conflates creation with Creator. It is why Jesus isn't referred to as the son of GOD, yet it has multiple references to Him being the Word and the Messiah. You already know why. God is Spirit. Why does it say He wasn't killed? Because you can't kill GOD.
It does not specify physical or spiritual.

Regardless, you won't get that.

What is wrong with you? I had just recently told you that I would not go by what man says about the Qur'an and that I would consider that the Qur'an says he was not killed SPIRITUALLY.

What you should her is;

Mark 3: 22. And the scribes which came down from Jerusalem said, He hath Beelzebub, and by the prince of the devils casteth he out devils. 23. And he called them unto him, and said unto them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan? 24. And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25. And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand. 26. And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end.

If trinity is of Satan and Quran is of Satan then how it that Quran speaks openly against trinity doctrine?

If submission to the Word of GOD is of GOD and the Quran of satan then how can the Quran speak of submission and obedience to GOD and HIS Word and the Messiah and the Messengers and the prophets of GOD?

I insisted you leave it alone, or perhaps I should have, but you are in a bind with them or me. One or the others.

Please do decide soon.

You are acting possessed, and not with love.

You are the one who is behaving as the others here.

popsthebuilder

Pops, does the Qur'an say to kill? Yes or no.
It says specifically every time that mercy is best.

Did Christ say He came with a sword.

Does he tell us brother will kill father and brother? These things are speaking of spiritual death and the cutting away of the opposer.

Every time it goes back to "for you mercy is best"

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Jesus says he obeys his Father.

I say I honor the Father by obeying Jesus.

Why is that offensive to you?
Then why don't you obey Matthew 5:40?

What is offensive is that you claim to be obedient to God, yet with nearly every post you show that you are not, which makes you a hypocrite.

popsthebuilder

Pops, does the Qur'an say to kill? Yes or no.
Do not yes or no me.

I have extended every .....

This is done.

Deal with your own misunderstanding.

You admittedly stand within the house of Satan and fight against Satan.....it is a loosing fight from that perspective friend.

I will always wish you peace and that you complete your journey for the Truth....all of IT.

popsthebuilder

Let's NOT talk about the Quran in a thread on the Trinity.

Let's get back on topic, and talk about the Trinity.
[MENTION=17355]popsthebuilder[/MENTION] [MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION] [MENTION=14266]lifeisgood[/MENTION] [MENTION=4465]Bright Raven[/MENTION] [MENTION=15338]Right Divider[/MENTION]
The Quran speaks multitudes about the trinity. If you think it is of Satan then it will be to your arguments benefit that we continue.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
you are in a bind with them or me. One or the others.

Please do decide soon.
I told you so, GT.
Islam's rule is that all that oppose it are fit for destruction or forced into servitude as slaves to them.
Regardless of what you think of me, you need to flee from this ignorant cultist.
It's not a them or me , as he suggests.
You can boot him without embracing the "others".
Don't fall for his bait.

popsthebuilder

Thank you, for it is what Jesus brought.

Luke 12:51 Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division.

I have a sword.

Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

If the sword is offensive to you, then it is offensive to you.

God did that because He wanted us to love Him freely on our own.

I see you are ultimately worse than these others here who go against us; because you are a brother and have tried to kill me off.

Good bye.
I am sorry you are so seemingly confused.

It is odd that we resolve to the same defence is it not.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The Quran speaks multitudes about the trinity. If you think it is of Satan then it will be to your arguments benefit that we continue.

I think the Quran is from a pedophile rapist murderer.

That being said, my point was not that, but that it is off topic. Let's get back on topic, please.