The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is just a color. I was never liked much in this life anyways. It is good that I was never much liked; I might have never wanted to give that up for the Truth.
Here comes the martyr syndrome again.
Next you will use the overused circular reasoning and erroneous excuse that you must be like Christ because so many didn't like Him either.
Most cultist are that lame to make that comparison to themselves.

God's Truth

No friend....this is done.....

I thought you of all people would understand that though Jesus died physically He nor HIS Spirit died.
He did die in the flesh.

Why are you ready to throw me under as the others?

I understand now where the confusion lie, and I will not attempt to change it.

There is a lot wrong with the Qur'an.

If you sincerely believe any of what I have told you then let me know.

Im certain that is not the case though.

peace sister.

Again, this thread is about the trinity. Does the Qur'an say Jesus is God's Son? Please answer with a yes or no.

We can talk about the Qur'an in another thread, but do answer yes or no on whether Jesus is the Son of God according to the Qur'an. The answer to that IS about the trinity.

God's Truth

Here comes the martyr syndrome again.
Next you will use the overused circular reasoning and erroneous excuse that you must be like Christ because so many didn't like Him either.
Most cultist are that lame to make that comparison to themselves.

You have an overactive imagination.

Would you like to start a thread about the imagination?

God's Truth

You can't see why, can ya?
He is a supporter of Mohammed and Islam, not a supporter of GOD's Word.
That's been clear to anyone with their eyes open.

He might be looking for ways to bring unity. I am for the truth though, even if it brings division.

You are wrong about me and need to check yourself.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You have an overactive imagination.
I have my eyes open.
You are blind.
He has been baiting you all along because he found another that goes against scripture for him to buddy up to, and you are too stupid to recognize it.
He has chosen you because he has already seen that you are not scripturally literate enough to oppose much of what he says and just want to "discuss it further".
Hook line and sinker.

popsthebuilder

He did die in the flesh.

Why are you ready to throw me under as the others?

There is a lot wrong with the Qur'an.

Again, this thread is about the trinity. Does the Qur'an say Jesus is God's Son? Please answer with a yes or no.

We can talk about the Qur'an in another thread, but do answer yes or no on whether Jesus is the Son of God according to the Qur'an. The answer to that IS about the trinity.
I have not tossed you aside.

I do not take the word sister or brother lightly when speaking of an individual person.

I am not prepared to speak about why you will not believe me or the Quran at this time. I do not care to open a thread. If you would like; feel free and invite me somehow.

I admitted earlier that the Quran seems to openly openly goes against the claim of Son of GOD for good reason.

But I also thought i made it clear that The son of Mary is one of the closest to him and too was given GOD'S Word....you missed it or are refusing to here because you are looking for the word son.

If you think the Quran is of Satan then you don't need to reference it as such if you believe the trinity doctrine in practice by some trinitarians is too wrong or of the opposer.

The whole Quran is seemingly anti trinity.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

He might be looking for ways to bring unity. I am for the truth though, even if it brings division.

You are wrong about me and need to check yourself.
And division you now have.

All because you think GOD sent GOD to be a payment for the sins that GOD enabled is with upon creation.

That is not why GOD sent the Christ.

Goodbye for now.

popsthebuilder

I have my eyes open.
You are blind.
He has been baiting you all along because he found another that goes against scripture for him to buddy up to, and you are too stupid to recognize it.
He has chosen you because he has already seen that you are not scripturally literate enough to oppose much of what he says and just want to "discuss it further".
Hook line and sinker.
You are a sick little liar.

I read scripture daily and believe wholly in the Christ of GOD.

popsthebuilder

There is no unity between the Quran and holy scripture.
They are diametrically opposed to each other.
But you go right ahead and take the bait.
No one will be surprised.
You are flatly wrong.

Give any example whatsoever and I will gladly and easily show your error.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You have stolen that from me.

Where's your "turn the other cheek," "if he wants your shirt, give him your cloak," obedience, GT? :mock:

You say you obey, why don't you obey Matthew 5-7, GT?

You say you obey everything Jesus commanded, why don't you obey Matthew 5:38-42?

:mock::mock:mock:

God's Truth

I have not tossed you aside.

I do not take the word sister or brother lightly when speaking of an individual person.

I am not prepared to speak about why you will not believe me or the Quran at this time. I do not care to open a thread. If you would like; feel free and invite me somehow.

I admitted earlier that the Quran seems to openly openly goes against the claim of Son of GOD for good reason.

But I also thought i made it clear that The son of Mary is one of the closest to him and too was given GOD'S Word....you missed it or are refusing to here because you are looking for the word son.

Could you explain more what you mean by saying this:

If you think the Quran is of Satan then you don't need to reference it as such if you believe the trinity doctrine in practice by some trinitarians is too wrong or of the opposer.

The whole Quran is seemingly anti trinity.