The Trinity

• Total voters

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I really couldn't care any less about the false things that you think of me.
You cared enough to respond to what I said. That has to count for something.

But you're certainly right about one thing:

You don't care. Not really. Not about Scripture. If you did, then you wouldn't run from simple questions and divert attention away from your inability to answer them when confronted.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Where's your "turn the other cheek," "if he wants your shirt, give him your cloak," obedience, GT? :mock:

You say you obey, why don't you obey Matthew 5-7, GT?

You say you obey everything Jesus commanded, why don't you obey Matthew 5:38-42?

:mock::mock:mock:
She's a fraud and contradicts her own self all the time.

God's Truth

Of course it is, because it totally opposes the GOD of scripture.
Islam states that Mohammed (piss be upon him) is a greater prophet than Jesus Christ.
And that Jesus will return one day to preach to the world that they should follow the words of Mohammed (piss be upon him).

For starters, let's talk about the Qur'an and not what Muslims or anyone else says about it.

I can prove the Qur'an wrong by itself; I don't need the false things said about it by false teachers.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Of course it is, because it totally opposes the GOD of scripture.
Islam states that Mohammed (piss be upon him) is a greater prophet than Jesus Christ.
And that Jesus will return one day to preach to the world that they should follow the words of Mohammed (piss be upon him).
Not only that, but the Quran teaches that Allah (a false god who doesn't even exist) is a unitarian god, whereas the God of the Bible, Jehovah, is triune.

And the Trinity is the topic of this thread, not Islam and the Quran. Not Allah. Not Muhammad.

The Trinity.

God's Truth

You cared enough to respond to what I said. That has to count for something.

But you're certainly right about one thing:

You don't care. Not really. Not about Scripture. If you did, then you wouldn't run from simple questions and divert attention away from your inability to answer them when confronted.

You are not speaking truth. You sound as one completely losing it.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
For starters, let's talk about the Qur'an and not what Muslims or anyone else says about it.

I can prove the Qur'an wrong by itself; I don't need the false things said about it by false teachers.
Let's NOT talk about the Quran in a thread on the Trinity.

Let's get back on topic, and talk about the Trinity.
[MENTION=17355]popsthebuilder[/MENTION] [MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION] [MENTION=14266]lifeisgood[/MENTION] [MENTION=4465]Bright Raven[/MENTION] [MENTION=15338]Right Divider[/MENTION]

God's Truth

And division you now have.

Thank you, for it is what Jesus brought.

Luke 12:51 Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division.

I have a sword.

Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

If the sword is offensive to you, then it is offensive to you.

All because you think GOD sent GOD to be a payment for the sins that GOD enabled is with upon creation.

God did that because He wanted us to love Him freely on our own.

I see you are ultimately worse than these others here who go against us; because you are a brother and have tried to kill me off.

That is not why GOD sent the Christ.

Goodbye for now.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Good bye.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I would like to tell you to try and humble yourself. Repent and ask God to show you the truth.
I have already repented. Have you repented of blaspheming God? of being a coward for Christ?

You say you know truth, yet you cannot even read scripture without reading your own personal beliefs into the verses.

God's Truth

I have already repented. Have you repented of blaspheming God? of being a coward for Christ?

You say you know truth, yet you cannot even read scripture without reading your own personal beliefs into the verses.

You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.

You do what Satan would want all to do.

God's Truth

And there you have it, GT.
That's who you've been buddying up to for support.

Are you kidding? I have not detoured from the truth and living through the Spirit of love.

It is you who goes against me with a spirit not from God.

Luke 9:54 When the disciples James and John saw this, they asked, "Lord, do you want us to call fire down from heaven to destroy them?"

popsthebuilder

Could you explain more what you mean by saying this:
You say trinity is wrong do you not? You also believe the quran to be wrong do you not?

The entire Quran is anti trinity because it conflates creation with Creator. It is why Jesus isn't referred to as the son of GOD, yet it has multiple references to Him being the Word and the Messiah. You already know why. God is Spirit. Why does it say He wasn't killed? Because you can't kill GOD.
It does not specify physical or spiritual.

Regardless, you won't get that.

What you should her is;

Mark 3: 22. And the scribes which came down from Jerusalem said, He hath Beelzebub, and by the prince of the devils casteth he out devils. 23. And he called them unto him, and said unto them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan? 24. And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25. And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand. 26. And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end.

If trinity is of Satan and Quran is of Satan then how it that Quran speaks openly against trinity doctrine?

If submission to the Word of GOD is of GOD and the Quran of satan then how can the Quran speak of submission and obedience to GOD and HIS Word and the Messiah and the Messengers and the prophets of GOD?

I insisted you leave it alone, or perhaps I should have, but you are in a bind with them or me. One or the others.

Please do decide soon.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk